Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira:I'm bored.*looks down and sees hundreds of UnDead*Excellent!*dives into them with his sword, hacking and slashing*

[I] Akira fights with feorcity unbound by any force on Earth. But he is being watched by a force that is not of this Earth. He is being watched by someone who we all fear. The Prince of Darkness. Satan. The Devil smiles....This one will be next, he thinks. He is already evil...It is in his soul..[/I][/color]
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken's head shoots up[/i]

Ken: i feel a evil not felt sine the devil left the earth for hell...

[i]Ken looks around actiously[/i]

Ken: He's back on earth... he's escaped hell...

[i]Ken flys up in utter fear.. .still sad about skye[/i][/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue][I]Akira stand triumphantly over the rotting corpses of the UnDead, now clearly dead. The Devil looms closer, and Akira knows it. He turns around just in time to avoid strike by the Devil's cursed sword. Akria pulls his own sword..He hears whispering coming from the Devil's sword...."That is right, young Dragon...It thrists, you see...Thrists for the blood of another young soul" The Devil hisses as the battle begins....[/I][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Faster than even a non human could see the devil and Ken sword fight... it is obvious Ken is the weaker but he damages the devil non-the-less... With his holy magic he dented the Devils armor a bit... but no horrid damage....

Ken had many cuts on him but he continued on...[/i][/color]
Posted
*Treme watches the battle with Skye from afar*

Treme:......

*Treme turns to walk back to the village to finish planting the seeds...*

[I]A few hours later[/I]

*As Treme pats the earth over the last seed he looks up a notices that for the first time their are clouds covering the sun...It begins to rain....*

Treme:*holds his hand out*...rain...been a long time since it has rained...

*Treme stand out on the gate waiting for the three to return to the village*

Treme:...where are they....?....

*Treme turns from the gates and walks to the mess hall*
Posted
[color=crimson][i]The devil Fires a black orb at Ken.. it hits him and he yells in pain.... black electricity strikes his body over and over... his yell can be heard all over the earth.... the orb disappates and Ken stands there breathing heavily...[/i][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]The devil charges another black orb and it grows to a massive size, Ken looked down at Akira[/i]

Ken: i'll be back... i think... Angels cant die for long...

Akira: Wha-

[i]The orb erupted into a beam which hit Ken... he yelled in utter pain as his body gotten eaten away by pure evil... his blood spalttered onto the ground... .... the Devil smirked slightly[/i]

Satan: Only god can kill me.... Hahah.... we will meet again Akira...

[i]In a red flash the devil disappeared....


Somewhere unknown to Ken...[/i]

Ken: Where... am i...

[i]he looked around[/i]

Ken:i'm dead...? Well.. at least i saved Akira... god... i hope you ressurect me... for they need me....[/color]
Posted
*Treme smiles as he watches Bryan play in the rain like a child...then remembers that they are both still teens...*

Treme:....no longer.....

*Treme cooks some food*

*Treme looks up as he hears what Bryan said*

Treme:...wha...?

Siren:....I can feel it to.....Ken.....dead...

*Treme looks over at Siren shocked*

Treme:.....Ken.....

*Treme turns back to the food and finishes cooking it*
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken stands in the place he is.. he looks around... it is all white....[/i]

Ken: Where am i?

[i]Suddenly he is transported to Heaven right under God... Ken quickly kneeled down before God[/i][/color]
Posted
Bryan: -realizes that it was Ken who died- -sighs- -walks over to Treme- Hey man I am sorry...I don't know what to say...I will finish cooking and stuff..You deserve a break for the day...You should go relax at your house....
Posted
Bryan: -nods- Well atleast you can do something....usefull....-watches as Treme walks away- -shakes his head- Poor guy, he has given everything up to lead us...now even his best friend...
Posted
[color=crimson]God: You have died my child...

Ken: I know, Sir...

God: I will ressurect you... Soon... untill then... you will have to wait here...

Ken: Yes sir...

God:4 days.... you will be ressurected... intill then... you're a dead person....[/color]
Posted
Bryan: You know we are gonna need more protection these couple days while Ken is gone...

SIren: WHy??

Bryan: Well whatever killed Ken, knows he is dead...and he will send even stronger forces while we are vunerable...

Siren :Good point

Bryan: Oh and I have a question...How does it feel to be a paladin?
Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira:*walking away from devil*Um...Can't we talk this over?

Devil:No*raises sword for killing strike*

Akira:NOOOOOOOOOOOO!*Akira wakes up*Oh...It was just a dream...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...