Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hogwarts(RPG) Sign-ups


Recommended Posts

Posted
For Harry Potter fans an RPG. This is what you need:

Name:
Age:
What year your in:(if your 10 your in first year, 11 ur in second year, 12 your in third year and so on until u come to 16 in 7th year.)
House:(Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw)
Animal/Pet:(can be toad, owl, or cat)
Descrip of you:example hair color, eye color, highth, weight etc..)

Name: Ryan
Age: 15
Year: 6th
House: Slytherin
Animal/Pet: Owl
Description: Brown hair, brown eyes.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Name: Bryan
Age: 13
Year:4
Animal: Owl
House: Gryffindor
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'2 115 lbs.. Scar on forhead between his eyes (boy I love that scar!! Giving me the name Harry Potter, even though I have blonde hair!:rolleyes::))
Posted
[b][color=darkred]Great! So far it is:

Ryan-Slytherin-6th year-owl-15 age
Bryan-Gryffindor-4h year-owl-13 age

Need way more![/b][/color]
Posted
i was waiting for someone to do this.

Name: Matt
Age: 15
Year: 6th
House: Gryffindor
Pet- Owl
Appearance: brown hair, green eyes, 5' 11", 180 lbs.
Posted
[b][color=darkred]
So far:
Ryan-Slytherin-6th year-owl-15 age
Bryan-Gryffindor-4th year- owl-13 age
Matt-Gryffindor-6th year--owl-15 age

Need more and not just Gryffindors.[/b][/color]
Posted
[b][color=darkred] Welcome siren! Ravenclaw eh'? Good choice. You can be head girl, i am head boy.(you are a female right?)[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][b][color=darkred] Welcome siren! Ravenclaw eh'? Good choice. You can be head girl, i am head boy.(you are a female right?)[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

see... it's not that hard... he knew i am female...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]So will Matt be head boy, since he is the oldest?? Looks around..I feel young.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue][size=3]i can't be head boy cause noodleZ is. there is only one head boy and one head girl. i can be a prefect though[/COLOR][/size]
Posted
I'm in. This should be pretty cool.
Name: Craig
Age: 15
Year: 6th
House: Ravenclaw (hey, its where i belong)
Animal/Pet: A black cat, with a white lightning bolt pattern on it legs. Has Sabretooth fangs, but is domestic size.
Description: Hazel eyes, short, sort of scruffy brown hair.

Guess I'll be head boy for Ravenclaw
Posted
neat. I like this idea.

Name: Ryu
Age: 12
Year: 1st
House: Griffendore
Animal/Pet: Owl
Description: Gold hair, blue eyes. not too smart but able to solve puzzles and very adventurous.
weight: 97 lbs
height: 5'6''
Posted
FINALLY!!!!!!!!! A HARRY POTTER RPG!!!!!!!!!

Name: Kool
Age: 13
year: 4th
House: Gryffindor
Animal: owl
Description: can talk to snakes, skinny, smart, is [B]NOT[/B] as snobby as Hermione, [B]is NOT[/B] Hermione, (alot of people want to think i am. :rolleyes: ) and very adveturous.
*hair color- brown
*eye color- hazel
*height- 5'2"
*weight- 95 lbs. (mostly muscle. SERIOUSLY! i'm not joking.:cross: )

I'm head girl for Gryffindor, right?

O yeah!! I forgot!
[SIZE=8][B]I AM THE SEEKER FOR THE GRYFFINDOR QUIDDITCH TEAM!!!!!!!! I CLAIM THAT RIGHT!!!!!![/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]so :p [/SIZE]
Posted
uhm................. *shuffles over sheepishly*........ (gawl I feel silly) I'm older than 16..... I'm 17.......... :bawl: but I wanna plaaaaaaayy! :bawl: :drunk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...