Ryan Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 For Harry Potter fans an RPG. This is what you need: Name: Age: What year your in:(if your 10 your in first year, 11 ur in second year, 12 your in third year and so on until u come to 16 in 7th year.) House:(Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw) Animal/Pet:(can be toad, owl, or cat) Descrip of you:example hair color, eye color, highth, weight etc..) Name: Ryan Age: 15 Year: 6th House: Slytherin Animal/Pet: Owl Description: Brown hair, brown eyes.
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Name: Bryan Age: 13 Year:4 Animal: Owl House: Gryffindor Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'2 115 lbs.. Scar on forhead between his eyes (boy I love that scar!! Giving me the name Harry Potter, even though I have blonde hair!:rolleyes::))
Ryan Posted November 24, 2001 Author Posted November 24, 2001 [b][color=darkred]Great! So far it is: Ryan-Slytherin-6th year-owl-15 age Bryan-Gryffindor-4h year-owl-13 age Need way more![/b][/color]
Guest Matt Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 i was waiting for someone to do this. Name: Matt Age: 15 Year: 6th House: Gryffindor Pet- Owl Appearance: brown hair, green eyes, 5' 11", 180 lbs.
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Yeah another Gryffindor!! -gives him a high five-
Ryan Posted November 24, 2001 Author Posted November 24, 2001 [b][color=darkred] So far: Ryan-Slytherin-6th year-owl-15 age Bryan-Gryffindor-4th year- owl-13 age Matt-Gryffindor-6th year--owl-15 age Need more and not just Gryffindors.[/b][/color]
Raquel Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Name: siren Age: 15 Year: 6th House: ravenclaw Animal/Pet: cat Description: long black hair, odd silver eyes
Ryan Posted November 24, 2001 Author Posted November 24, 2001 [b][color=darkred] Welcome siren! Ravenclaw eh'? Good choice. You can be head girl, i am head boy.(you are a female right?)[/b][/color]
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 So will Matt be head boy, since he is the oldest?? Looks around..I feel young..
9mm Avenger Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Wow, another harry potter thingy? I'm in. name:Ricco age:15 year:6th house:Sltytherin(i had to) pet:Dragon..or mabey an owl description:brown hair, bleu eyes, scar on right cheek
Raquel Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B][b][color=darkred] Welcome siren! Ravenclaw eh'? Good choice. You can be head girl, i am head boy.(you are a female right?)[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] see... it's not that hard... he knew i am female...
9mm Avenger Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 No offence, but ur a girl? WOW! new things every day.
Raquel Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 arrrghh!!! that's it !!! *breaks a leg off a chair and beats him aroung the head with it*
9mm Avenger Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Thats not very lady like!*ducks as stormwing throws a table at me*
Raquel Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 *hurls bottles at him*:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: point out the kid who said i was lady like and i'll kill 'em!!!
Guest Matt Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]So will Matt be head boy, since he is the oldest?? Looks around..I feel young.. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkblue][size=3]i can't be head boy cause noodleZ is. there is only one head boy and one head girl. i can be a prefect though[/COLOR][/size]
Yoda Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 I'm in. This should be pretty cool. Name: Craig Age: 15 Year: 6th House: Ravenclaw (hey, its where i belong) Animal/Pet: A black cat, with a white lightning bolt pattern on it legs. Has Sabretooth fangs, but is domestic size. Description: Hazel eyes, short, sort of scruffy brown hair. Guess I'll be head boy for Ravenclaw
Dragon Warrior Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 neat. I like this idea. Name: Ryu Age: 12 Year: 1st House: Griffendore Animal/Pet: Owl Description: Gold hair, blue eyes. not too smart but able to solve puzzles and very adventurous. weight: 97 lbs height: 5'6''
Deedlit Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 FINALLY!!!!!!!!! A HARRY POTTER RPG!!!!!!!!! Name: Kool Age: 13 year: 4th House: Gryffindor Animal: owl Description: can talk to snakes, skinny, smart, is [B]NOT[/B] as snobby as Hermione, [B]is NOT[/B] Hermione, (alot of people want to think i am. :rolleyes: ) and very adveturous. *hair color- brown *eye color- hazel *height- 5'2" *weight- 95 lbs. (mostly muscle. SERIOUSLY! i'm not joking.:cross: ) I'm head girl for Gryffindor, right? O yeah!! I forgot! [SIZE=8][B]I AM THE SEEKER FOR THE GRYFFINDOR QUIDDITCH TEAM!!!!!!!! I CLAIM THAT RIGHT!!!!!![/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]so :p [/SIZE]
Raquel Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 oh... i forgot... my cat is knee hight and looks like mrs norrid in the movie... nix the red eyes... and i'm quiddtch captin and a chacer
Silver Mew Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Name:Kristan age:12 Year:3rd House:Gryffindor animal/pet: owl Description:dishwater blonde hair,blue eyes
Deedlit Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 C'mon people! Join! Don't forget that we need more people in Hufflepuff and Slytherin.
Anna Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 uhm................. *shuffles over sheepishly*........ (gawl I feel silly) I'm older than 16..... I'm 17.......... :bawl: but I wanna plaaaaaaayy! :bawl: :drunk:
Raquel Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 so... it's a game... you can be any age you want
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now