Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hogwarts(RPG) Sign-ups


Recommended Posts

Posted
true..... it said at the beginning the ages for Hogwarts was 11-16, I take things literally. :drunk: :toothy: ANYway, I'm in.


Name: Anna
Age: erm........ 16
Year: 7th
House: Slytherin, and hey, I want to be be a prefect.
Animal: can I have a snake? Ah nevermind, a snake wouldn't be a very good mail-carrier. :cross: Okay, an owl then, named Edgar.
Description: 5'4", about 130 lbs, medium/long brown hair, green eyes, (you can look in my sig for pics if yer that bent about knowin'). Personality-wise, (at least for this RPG) I'm very powerful. Not necessarily evil, but I'm not always for the good. I'm about me and my personal victories, as well as the house. My forte is spells, and telekinesis. I also speak Parsletoungue (sp?).
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[b][color=darkred] Here are the results so far:
Gryffindor:
Bryan-4th Year-owl-13 age
Matt-6th Year-owl-15 age
Ryu-3rd Year-owl-12 age
Kool- 4th Year-owl-13 age
Kristan- 3rd Year-owl-12 age

Ravenclaw:
(Head Girl)Siren- 6th Year-cat-15 age
Craig- 6th Year-cat-15 age

Slytherin:
(Head Boy)Ryan-6th Year-owl-15 age
Ricco- 6th Year-owl-15 age
Anna- 7th Year-owl-16 age

Hufflepuff:
[i]none[/i]

Notice: People haven't signed up yet that want to, Gryffindor is shut down for right now. You have to either be in Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff (especially). Until there is more Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws and mayeb a few Slytherins then Gryffindor will be brought back up to an option.

Notice: Try outs for Quidditch Teams will be held sometime today when i make the thread. Only people that have signed up can try out.

Notice: I will choose Prefects through PMing. If you get a PM from me asking you about the job of Prefect you have the option of becoming one. You don't have to if you do not want to.

That is all,

Ryan (Head Boy)(Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Organizer)[/b][/color]
Posted
AHem... what about some hufflepuff.. anyway.. I can't do anything myself so...

Name: Neo Geo
Age: 14
Year: 5th
House: Slytherin
Animal/Pet: Snake (I LOVE THEM, Hence why I'm in Slytherin)
Description: Blue Eyes, Dirty Blond Hair, Parsletoung, about 5'8".. I think that's enough of a desc.
Posted
I'm in!

Name: Talon
Year: 6th
House: Hufflepuff
Familiar: a white cat named Blizzard
Description: 5'10, 155lbs., light brown hair, dark brown eyes, bit of a nasty attitude, and has a knack for Transfiguration.
Posted
[size=3][color=darkblue][b]i would like to try out for the Quidditch team. and i still don't understand why people think there is a head boy and girl for each house, there isn't! there is one head boy and one head girl for the whole school. i think prefects should be choosen threw testing. but have it be pm testing so people can't steal others answers.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[b][color=darkred] Yeah! Finally a Hufflepuff! But we need more!
Oh and Neo you can't have a snake only a toad, cat, or owl. I put you down for an owl since mostly everone has them. Everyone look in games and stories! Quidditch try-outs. Hurry and go![/b][/color]
Posted
I hope I'm not too late.

Name: Kevin
Age: 15
year: 6th
House: Ravenclaw too many people are in Gryffindor
Pet: Owl (white)
Description: Black hair, black eyes, 6'2", 110.
Posted
Excellent! Zero's joined my team. Hahahahahaha!!!! Now you will all suffer fools!
*sees everyone looking at him puzled*
I mean, welcome to the team Zero.
Posted
Oh really fool! You think that will help you? I've got Siren and Zero. I cannot be beaten!!!!!!
Umm........... I mean, best of luck to you.
Posted
[size=3][color=darkblue][b]~*UPDATED*~
Here's what we got so far(i think):

I ALSO POSTED THIS IN THE QUIDDICH THREAD. THIS IS HERE JUST IN CASE IT WILL EFFECT PEOPLE'S CHOOSING OF HOUSES.


*~*THE 2001 HOGWARTS QUIDDITCH TEAMS*~*
Slytherin:
Keeper - Ryan(noodlez)
Seeker - Ricco(Majora's Mask)
Beater #1 - Neo Geo(Emcew)
Beater #2 - None Yet
Chaser #1 - Talon(Lady Katana)
Chaser #2 - None Yet
Chaser #3 - None Yet

Gryffindor
Keeper - Matt(Son Goten)
Seeker - kool(kool_aid13)
Beater #1 - Bryan(DuoGod of Death)
Beater #2 - None Yet
Chaser #1 - None Yet
Chaser #2 - None Yet
Chaser #3 - None Yet

Ravenclaw
Keeper - Kevin(Zero)
Seeker - Craig(SS Trunks)
Beater #1 - Arisu(DBZChikaGhan)
Beater #2 - None Yet
Chaser #1 - siren(stormwing)
Chaser #2 - None Yet
Chaser #3 - None Yet

Hufflepuff *CLOSED*
Keeper - *CLOSED*
Seeker - *CLOSED*
Beater #1 - *CLOSED*
Beater #2 - *CLOSED*
Chaser #1 - *CLOSED*
Chaser #2 - *CLOSED*
Chaser #3 - *CLOSED*
[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
Are you happy Noodlez?

Name:Arisu
Age:14
Grade Level:4th year
Pet:Horned Owl
House:Ravenclaw baby! yeeeeeeah!
Description:Silver hair. Blue eyes. Nails always painted Cerulean (hands and toes)
Height:5'5"
Weight:*says nothing*

Can I still be on the Ravenclaw team as a beater?
Posted
I hope i'm not to late

name: Tursi
Age: 14
Year: 5th
house: ravenclaw
Animal: Barn owl
Discription: 5'9", Brown eyes and hair, has a serious and silly attitude depending on sitiuation, is a excelent broom stunt rider and likes to levatate.

can i be a chaser?
Posted
[b][color=darkred] I have a favor to ask you Son Goten. I want you to be in charge of the Quidditch Matches and everyone that is on a team and what team they are on. I know you know this stuff they is why i am asking you because i am busy with everyone that is going to go to the RPG. Please Son Goten. thanx.

P.S.: Ravenclaw's colors are orange and this color [COLOR=blue]blue.[/COLOR] Also is there anyone that knows how to make awesome banners? If you can please PM me and tell me or email me at [email]BBallDude494@aol.com[/email]. I would like you to make a blue and orange banner that says Ravenclaw with a Raven in the backround. A gold and red one that says Gryffindor with a lion in the back. And one that is green and white that says slytherin with a snake in the backround. Thanx.

Ryan(Head Boy)[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Name: Cid
Age: 13
Year: 4
House:Gryffindor
Animal: Owl
Discription: Blue eyes, Brown hair, 175cm, 60kg.


Can i be on the griffindor team? Beater? [/B][/QUOTE]
[b][color=darkred] Since you did not see my post on the 3rd page i think it was on. Gryffindor is shut down. No one is allowed to be in Gryffindor because there is already to much people in it. You can choose from Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Hufflepuff has been permanetly shut down because no one wanted to be in it. So which one. Slytherin or Ravenclaw.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...