OtakuBoards

Defenders of Athoron (Play)

DeathKnight

siren: you guys look like you can handel it... i'm going to see what got ken riled up

she teleports to kens location

siren: what's wrong now?!?

ken: they took the princess!!!

siren: well at least she won't try to get aerin to dress me up anymore

[color=crimson][i]Ken and Siren walk to the Glory tavern... Ken sits at the bar and Siren does teh same[/i]

Ken: Strongest Drink ya have...

Bartender: Yes sir... comin right up...

[i]The bartender is a dwarf... he gets Ken his drink...[/i]

Ken: Have you see a group of Elves with a young girl pass by here?

Dwarf Bartender: Ah.... ye seeks 'de Dark Elves eh? Las' i saw they were headed for a small temple methinks... Less than a days journey...

Ken: Thank you...

[i]Ken nods to Siren and puts the money down for his drink... and a little extra for the information he gave... and walks outside[/i]

Ken: Well... Shall we go to the ruins ourselfs? i think... we could handle Dark Elves....

Siren: Up to you...

Ken: Well... Let's at least be sure the princess is ok...

[i]they begin to walk the days journey to the Temple of Renera... the Goddess of Evil....[/i][/color]

Hiyoshi: They took they princess them bastards just a diversion with them goblins ahh i so stupid to have fallen for that

Hiyoshi: Teleport*he holds his axe high above his head and twirls it and in a instant he is beside ken*

Ken: Hiyoshi my old friend it is good to see you

Hiyoshi: where is the princess ken

Ken: she has been taken to a temple a days walk from here

Hiyoshi: damn we'd better get goin, hang on BARKEEP a keg of your finest drink

Bartender: OK here you..struggle...are

Hiyoshi: ahhhhh as he drinks the keg in 20 seconds.....burp..lets go

Juno: So I'm alone again.
*Juno is also searching for the princess*

Juno: I bet my sword and bow that Ken and Siren is searching as well. I have to get there and fast.

At that same time:
*the others is setting up camp*

[color=crimson][i]Siren and Ken set up a small camp...

Ken casts fire and easily creates a fire, Siren puts up another tent...

Ken opens his pack and takes out some bread, and takes a piece off...

He offers it to Siren[/i]

Ken: Want some?

[i]siren nods and Ken gives her the bread, He looks around the forest[/i]

Ken: Kinda quiet... Sigh

Siren: something wrong?

Ken: I'm worried about the princess....

Siren: So am i...

[i]they both eat and talk...[/i][/color]

[I]Hiyoshi uses his giant axe to cut down a tree and then uses his fire magic to set it alight[/I]

Hiyoshi: ahh thats better i wonder where Siren and Ken are they should be around here somewhere ahhh

[I]hiyoshi spots a wild boar gallpoing through the forest he take out his magic axe and releave the boar of it head[/I]

Hiyoshi: ahh dinner and then roasts it with fire magic well i oughta find ken and siren

[I]he lumbers throught the forest and finds ken and siren asleep on the ground near a fire[/I]

Hiyoshi: ahh they look just like young children ohh well time for bed

[I]he lays back on a giant oak slightly leaning it to one side but he take of his cloak and puts it over his comrades[/I]

Hiyoshi: ahhhhhhhhhh...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*at the same time Juno is still wandering around the woods looking for the others for some reason he's not tired, hungry, or sleepy.*

Juno: I wonder where in this forest are they.
*Just then a gust of wind knock him off his feet*

Juno: What in the world is that?
*he quickly got back on his feet and continue*

siren sits up as a cold breeze ruffels her hair

siren: [I]stupid stupid dragon child!!! you fell asleep!! no lookout and no wards!! i guess we'll have to take watch for the rest of the night[/I]

siren slipps out of her tent and sees a sleeping figure on the ground... drawing her dagger she crept up to it and sighed in relief... it was hiyoshi snoreing uproarusly

[I] As Hiyoshi snores uproarusly small twigs begin to break off trees and hit him in the head[/I]

Hiyoshi: zzzzzzz.......damn forest ..........zzzzzzzz.........WHAT THE!!!!!

[I] Hiyoshi leaps up and takes out his axe [/I]

Hiyoshi: Ken, Siren get up i feel there are other beings around us and they aren't friendly

[I] Ken and Siren scramble out of their tents and get ready to fightbut suddenly a giant Tyranosaurus Rex come charging through the trees[/I]

Hiyoshi: GET BACK TO YER TENTS !!!!!!

[I] hiyoshi takes out his axe and grapples with the monster but it is in vain as the beast sinks it's fangs deep into his arm[/I]

Hiyoshi: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................

[I] suddenly ken uses his magic of ice to freeze the beats and then decintigrate it[/I]

Hiyoshi: thanks..............ahhhhhh......my arm

T-Rex and I missed it. Oh well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*as Juno walk on he saw a some group of people and a fire.*

Juno: That have to be Ken and Siren.
*he walk up and saw Hiyoshi on the ground bleeding.*

Juno: What happen?

• 3 weeks later...
[I]Ken bends down over hiyoshi's bleeding arm as he moans in agony Ken wispers a few words and Hiysohi gives a sigh of relief
hiyoshi thanks Ken and gets up off the ground and walks over to juno and tells him what happened[/I]

Hiyoshi: alright we've spent enough time dawdling lets move out that temple and rescue the princess

Ken: your one tough sod hiyoshi ok lets move

Siren: ;) thanks hiyoshi for trying to protect us

Hiyoshi: :o twernt nothin

OOC: sorry i haven't posted. I could have sworn it wasn't listed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lesse....

*Kool had been traveling for a while trying to find Ken and Siren. She had at first gone off trying to look for clues, but she had decided to find them first.*

siren: so you say... *points to his arm* that's gonna fester... i'll be right back..

siren turns and dissapears into her tent... she returns with a bag of herbs...

siren: *takes a piece of leathse out and a vial* here...*hands him the leather* this is gonna hurt like put it between your teeth...

*after traveling for many days, Kool was able to reach Siren's and Ken's camp. It wasn't hard cause she heard some grunts and sometimes a scream of pain. She saw Siren and Hiyoshi.*

Kool-Siren! Long time no see!

Siren-Hey Kool! Where were you for the past few days?

Kool-I was looking for clues as to where they might have taken the princess. No luck. Then I decided to look for you and Ken. By the way. Where is he?

Siren-he's somewhere.

[COLOR=green]Hiyoshi: sorry siren but i never did like needles when i was younger i had to get an injection and the doctor missed my vein and hit the bone and ever since i haven't liked seeing needles

Siren: well i don't blame you that must has hurt getting a needle into the bone like that

[I]Hiyoshi says that thanks to Kens magic and Sirens herbs his arms great and that they really should head to the temple where the princess is being held up[/I] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Hiyoshi:Sorry Siren but i'd rather not you see no offence intended but your back probably isn't strong enough to carry me on it so i'll just call Odin.

[I]Hiyoshi waves his axe high above his head and roars [B]Odin dark norse Clydesdale come your master is calling[/B]In an instant a roaring blast is heard and a massive horse lands baside hiyoshi it must have be 25 foot tall [/I]

Hiyoshi: Odin take flight

[I] the horse gallops into the sky and Hiyoshi beckons his allies to join him[/I][/COLOR]