Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have a question for people in the mid U.S.(from Oregon to Maryland) has any one seen the Northren Lights(arua borlie alas) in the klast few night . the reaason I am asking pepole around my area have spotted the light in the last few nights??????
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]::absently tries to figure out if wisconisn is between maryland and oregon::

Eh....

At any rate--We had some lovely clouds last night...nothing much in the way of northern lights...[/FONT]
Posted
I've always wanted to see those 'northern lights'. I've seen pictures of them in a recent National Geographic, they look pretty.....
Posted
I was watching the news on the Local T.V. the reported the the Northren lights were spotted in Southren Missouri????????????
My main question is , is that possible, I really want to see them i wish they were around my area.
Posted
what are they like???? i've always wanted to see them...........
i was staying up one time to see them, when i was in america, but i forgot about them, because i was too busy watching cricket.........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]what are they like? i've always wanted to see them...[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]"-[url=http://www.spaceweather.com/aurora/images/30sep01/Hoffman3.jpg]Northern[/url]- -[url=http://www.spaceweather.com/aurora/images/26sep01/Beinert2.jpg]Dawn[/url]-"[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=darkblue]"-[url=http://www.spaceweather.com/aurora/images/30sep01/Hoffman3.jpg]Northern[/url]- -[url=http://www.spaceweather.com/aurora/images/26sep01/Beinert2.jpg]Dawn[/url]-"[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
In other words:
Very, very pretty.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]yes, i have seen northern lights. they were burning in my bong, LOL.

okay, that was uncalled for, but i couldn't resist. it was begging to be said. [/B][/QUOTE]

dont worry, u only just beat me to it, and I think everyone who clicked on this thread was thinking it.



I love things like that, I think ill make it one of my goals in life to go see them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...