OtakuBoards

Dose any one know which football game is the best TO BUY

SSJ Spider-Man

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Spider-Man [/i]
[B]sounds like madden wins:toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I agree. . I got it for the GAMECUBE, and a friend just purchased it for the PS2. Both versions are very nice, and very fun to play. Multiplayer owns all of course ^_^

I am still getting used to the game, and though I am not a HUGE sports fan (for consol games that is), I think that I will get used to it soon enough, and then be playing the game to death. . Well. . until SSB:M comes out. . Hehehe [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Here's the deal. Don't listen to all of these people saying Madden 2002, and take it straight from someone who knows.

If you like your football games with a more arcade-feel to them, go for NFL 2K2.

If you're more into sims, go with Madden 2002.

Both are fine products, but differ in terms of play styles and physics. I'd suggest that you rent them first, and see which style you prefer.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]off the subjct, but sephiroth, are you from another country, maybe something like england or like that(dont take this sirous, i am not dogging you, but i was wondering.
PS i am from Ca. (U.S.A.) [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, I'm from england, thats why when I saw the topic I thought it was football, which you guys call soccer....