SSJ Spider-Man Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Im having trouble here is Madden better than nfl 2k2 to buy?
NeoCactuar Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 I have allways liked the Madden games better than the NFL ones, i would say go with madden.
No-Name Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 I hear that Madden 2002 is the game football game to own. i might get it...
Sephiroth Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 dammit, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought football as in soccer, and would have thus recommended ISS 2 -_- I don't play "football" games, I don't really like them....
Treble Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 I seem to like Sega Sports game more than other kind of sports games,I'd say try NFL 2K2.:)
NeoCactuar Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Madden 2002 rocks, i have hired it out a few times. Get that!
Fall Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 get madden. that's the best to buy...............
SSJ Spider-Man Posted November 27, 2001 Author Posted November 27, 2001 sounds like madden wins:toothy:
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Spider-Man [/i] [B]sounds like madden wins:toothy: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I agree. . I got it for the GAMECUBE, and a friend just purchased it for the PS2. Both versions are very nice, and very fun to play. Multiplayer owns all of course ^_^ I am still getting used to the game, and though I am not a HUGE sports fan (for consol games that is), I think that I will get used to it soon enough, and then be playing the game to death. . Well. . until SSB:M comes out. . Hehehe [/SIZE][/COLOR]
boris Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 off the subjct, but sephiroth, are you from another country, maybe something like england or like that(dont take this sirous, i am not dogging you, but i was wondering. PS i am from Ca. (U.S.A.)
Posthumous Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [SIZE=4]MADDEN 2002 MADDEN 2002 MADDEN 2002[/SIZE]
Charles Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Here's the deal. Don't listen to all of these people saying Madden 2002, and take it straight from someone who knows. If you like your football games with a more arcade-feel to them, go for NFL 2K2. If you're more into sims, go with Madden 2002. Both are fine products, but differ in terms of play styles and physics. I'd suggest that you rent them first, and see which style you prefer.
Sephiroth Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i] [B]off the subjct, but sephiroth, are you from another country, maybe something like england or like that(dont take this sirous, i am not dogging you, but i was wondering. PS i am from Ca. (U.S.A.) [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, I'm from england, thats why when I saw the topic I thought it was football, which you guys call soccer....
Zidargh Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] yeah, I'm from england, thats why when I saw the topic I thought it was football, which you guys call soccer.... [/B][/QUOTE] I thought so too as I'm from England aswell.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now