OtakuBoards

Serenity View [M-LVS]

Deadpool

Loki laughed. "Please do" He looked the other way as Kuken turned around. "Hey why don't ya'll come to our pratice after school"

Kuken smiled. "Sounds good" He turned around as Alex let out a small yelp and a spike suddenly grazed Kuken's cheek as he turned around. 'Whoa"

The nurse backed up. 'All done. The wound will heal shortly so take it easy. Next" She got the next chip ready as Alex got up and Dou sat done.

Loki watched her. "You wanna drench me one las...." A wave of water covered him. "...I take that as a yes' He smiled. 'Feel..." A stream hit him in the face. "...better?"

Duo smiled. "That was for making us get the chips"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duo winced as the chip was administered. She looked up at Loki and stood, she smiled and leaned on him for support.
"It couldn't have hurt that much Duo."
"No, it's a excuse to lean on you."
He shrugged and walked with her arm over his shouder and his under her's. She smiled, she didn't mind this at all. In fact she liked it alot. she leaned closer and smiled.
"This is nice, I have a personal crutch."
"You think I'm your personal crutch?"
"Well yuo seem to be doing a great job...you think i could get some left overs if I played sick?"
"Are you always hungrey?"
She smiled and nodded.

"Kuken, she's nearly as bad as us" The last bell rang signalfing that class was over.
"We should probably head to the field. You can raid the conssecion stand there" He picked up Duo. "If you wanted to be carryied you should of just said so" The gang walked out to the field then over to the sideline benches. Loki set Duo down and Alex sat next to her. "Hey Tammy come out here and join us" Loki and Kuken headed to the locker rooms to get geared up. 'We should probably be carful of Frank and Bob"

"You mean Stoneface and Metalhead"

"Yeah" He laughed slightly then stopped as the two came around the corner. "Crap" They both turned around and went out the locker room. "We're dead"

Alex looked at Duo and Tammy then smiled.

"Hi. I'm Alexis, but you can call me Alex."

"Hi. I'm Duonai but you can call me Duo."

"Hi. I'm Tammy nice to meet ya."

Alex smiled at both of them and waited for the guys to come out.

"I hope they don't get into to trouble with Bob again."

She looked at the girls and got up.

"I'll be right back."

She walked over to the locker room and put her head up to the door.

Duo walked up behind her.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh...I was...uhhhh..just checking in on them thats all."

"Riiiight."

Alex heard Bob and leaned in again, but couldn't hear very well and leaned in more.

Tammy walked up without Alex noticing and startled her.

"Hi guys!"

"Whoa."

Alex had a cleche moment and fell through the door.

"Ahhhh...hi. I was just...ahhh..bye."

She quickly got up and looked at everyone and blushed. Then slowly shut the door.

Duo and Tammy were both laughing histaraclly and trying to say stuff.

"I hate my clumsiness. I trully do."

Kuken blinked at Alex, then smiled as she shut the door.

"You two seem perfect." Loki began to laugh as he put his pads on.

"Ya think? In any case, I hope this practice ends quick." Kuken turned to Loki and began to put his pads on.

"Why? So you wont have to get decked by me?" Bob walked right behind Kuken as Frank walked behind Loki.

"Hey, Loki. Whats the protocal on two mounds of muscle that are dunb as rocks?" Kuken turned around and took a step back.

"Well, I always thaught we walked away. Ya know without fighting." Loki smiled as he grabbed the nearest thing, which happened to be a helmet.

"Loki, no. Dammit!" Kuken raught a table in front of him right before Loki threw the helmet at Frank, it exploding as it hit him.

"Now, run!" Loki grabbed Kuken by the arm and drug him outside, Frank and Bob fallowing them.

"Umm, girls. Its time to go." Loki shut the door behind him as the three dirls turned and looked at them.

"What happened now? Was it Bob?" Duo said trying to look past them.

"Not really. Loki had the bright idea to hit Frank." Kuken said as he stepped away from the door.

"Who is Frank? A friend of bob's?" Alex asked looking at Kuken.

"His brother. And he is a little bigger that Bob." Loki said as both Bob and Frank busted through the door.

Loki looked back as the ran out onto the field he stopped at the door and put his hand to it. It glowed a red as her shut it then a howling was heard as it got broken down.

"Damn that's hot" Bob grapped his hand which was red and blistering.

Loki grabbed his spare helmet. "Always know that I would need this" He ran out onto the field as he and Kuken took their posistions. He looked back at the locker room then back forward as he took the quarterback's posistion and saw Bob and Frank on the defensive line in front of him. "Aww shit" He leaned forward and whispered in the student's ears in front of him. 'On hut drop and turn sideways" He looked at Kuken and nodded then went shotgun. "Ready........Blue 42......Blue 42.....Set.....

[COLOR=Indigo]

OOC: YAY! I'M BACK! HUZZAH! And...I'm kinda confused! Jeez, it took me forever to read this stuff, and get around to all my other sites and junk. Sorry if my post sucks, I'm in a hurry...^.^

IC:
Alatariel wandered through the shadows, watching people go about their schooly business. She heard the commotion in the hallways and the rumors about Bob and a girl named Alex. The name Duo had also come up...but she didn't think she knew them. After all, she was still new here.

When the announcement came for the students to get their chips, Ala flinched. The gym wasn't far from there, but she really didn't want to get anything inserted into her.
"I'm not going." she decided, and slid back into the shadows once more, reappearing at the football field. She took a seat on the edge of the field to watch.
[/COLOR]

Alex watched as they ran out into the field with Bob and Frank in defencive.

"This is gonna get rough, I can tell. I wish I could help them."

She thought for a moment and looked down at the field.

*I could turn the field to ice around them, but I think I'd get in trouble. Hmmm.."

She looked up at the sky and smirked.

*If I could get someone to make it rain, I could freeze the water under Bob's and Frank's feet, or trap them in an ice baracade. Then no matter how srong they are, thay couldn't break through it.....well until I ran out of energy. Since I wouldn't be freezing them, I'm pretty sure it could work.*

She looked at Duo and saw her fiddeling with water.

"Hey Duo, could you use your powers to make it rain?"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Ooc: *Sniffles.* Totally lost. But hey, I'm back and ready to post. See some people has added Tammy to there conversationg while I was gone. All I have to say is this: FINALLY!. ::End of Ooc.::

Tammy had her head down a bit still kinda upset. She had no idea what was going on. She had zone out after the little accident with Alex. She felt really stupid about all this. At the moment she felt like hiding in a hole or in a wheel of fire. She sighed deeply watching Duo and Alex on the feild. "What's going on," she mutter to no one special.

::Ooc starts up again: Sorry for the very short post but until I get the heads up on whats happening that is how it's going to stay.

P.S. Thanks cheese master and silverwolf_fang for keeping my charrie alive while I was gone. Another reason why I should stay here. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Kuken looked up as it started to rain,"Ohh shit. Loki good news. Its raining." He smiled as the wateer began to go around him.

"Right, now lets get this play over with."

"no prob, just give me the ball wen I get open." Kuken ran over to the open side of the feild and got into a sprinting position. He faintly heard loki say hut and he began to run twards the endzone. He turned back soon enough to see Loki throw the ball\ and dodge a hit from Bob and Frank.

"Got it." His eyes started to glow green as the ball stopped and began to fly in front of him twards the endzone. He stopped as soon as he passed the paint and grabbed the ball, then tossed it on the ground and looked back at Loki.

"You know that this will only make them madder."

[COLOR=Indigo]OOC: Yeah...well...Um, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one that feels utterly lost and confused! Now I need to figure out what to do with my charrie...if anyone feels like helping out here and having some sort of interaction between her and others, I'd much appreciate it. I guess she kinda died whilst I was away :animedepr ...so now I have to bring her back to life. :animestun

IC: Alatariel watched the football game as it progressed, and actually cheered when Kuken scored a touchdown. She wore a rare smile on her face, something that brightened her features and made her eyes sparkle. Her clothes were soaked, clinging to her in the rain, and she was cold and shivering, but she ignored both these things. Instead she wiped water out of her eyes and a strand of hair back into place, and continued watching. Shadows pooled around her feet and small tendrils were wrapped around her wrists and arm, like a tatoo or bracelet.

"Go Kuken and Loki's team! Huzzah!" she yelled into the rain, dancing from foot to foot.

OOC: Yeah, short post, but eh...as I get less confused, I'll post larger posts.[/COLOR]

Loki smiled and started to walk back as a stell fist hit him in the face knocking him to the ground.

Kuken stopped. "Ohh shit, not again" He ran over to where the girls were. "Now is a good time to go"

Tammy frowned. "Why?"

Loki started to get back up as a rock fist hit him back down. The blows kep coming as Loki's eyes turned purple. His hands glowed purple as well. He slamed one hand on the ground making the enitre place shake and sent Bob and Frank on the ground. He flipped up his eyes glowing with hatred. He brought his hand back the felt a hand grab his wrist.

Kuken shook his head. "Don't do it"

Frank laughed as his body became steel. "That's right, listne to your owner bitch"

Kuken let go of his hand. "Alright now kick his ass"

Loki smiled as he took out a card and flicked it over to a long pole. The pole appeared in his hand and began to glow purple as well.

Duo gave a puzzled look as Kuken came back over."What does purple mean?"

"everything blended together"

Loki nailed Frank in the chest sending him flying across the field then somthing sparked on the back of Loki's neck.

Kuken smiled. "He fried the chip"

Loki let go of the pole and nailed Bob in the chest creating a big explosion and sending Bob over straight at the girls but was blocked by Kuken's invisible wall. He stopped as he heard clapping and saw a figure walk out of the darkness. "I see my sons are no match for you" The man's body turned a wierd blue color. "Beat me" Loki sent balst after balst that bounced off of tthe man. "A little help here"

The man laughed. "telekintec powers won't be much use since I am far stronger than you two put togerther"

Alex saw the man and she glared at him.

All of the ground turned to ice and large icicles shot up from the ground all around him, and his legs were frozen solid.

"You little b****!!"

She felt claws around her neck and new it was Jake.

She gasped but didn't move.

He leaned down next to her ear.

"Shhh...make a move and your little boyfriends dead.

He pointed to the forest and she saw his older brothers leaning against a tree. They both looked exactly the same except one was smiling and the other looked pissed.

"The one that looks pissed is Kay my older half brother. He's a trained assasin who travels through portels, so he can appear right infront of Kuken and slice his f**ing head off. The other ones Greg but you shouldn't worry about him, he only saves people."

He smirked and looked at the others.

"Try and come after me, and i'll kill you."

He let go and ran off so fast you could hardly see him move.

--------------------Meanwhile---------- :D

Greg appeared right next Alatariel and smiled.

"There pretty good."

Alatariel jumped back with a shocked look on her face.

"Where did you come from?"

"Over there."

He pointed over to the woods.

His smile was bright and kind, unlike his brothers.

He had light brown eye's and ear length black hair.

He was wearing a black trench coat with a white T-shirt, black baggy pants, and black high top converses. He also had a black choker.( He's nineteen.)

"Sorry if I scared you.. If you ever get into to much trouble. I work down the road at the childrens hospital."

"Your a doctor? Aren't you only like nineteen?"

"Yes,...but I was a child genious and was done with school when I was twelve. I've been a doctor for three years now."

She smiled and looked over at all the commotion.

"Yeah...I gotta go, Danny has a heart transplant in a half hour and He won't do anything inless i'm right there with him."

*Poor kid. He's only seven.*

"I never got your name."

"I'm Alatariel."

"Hi. I'm Greg. Well gotta go. Bye."

He waved good bye to Kay and disapeared into the woods.

Kuken smirked as he raised his hand,"Never tell someone how their mind works. I don't worry about physical strength, but mental." Keken began to bow over as his eyes started to turn green. The ground began to shake as parts of the turf began to lift off of the ground and levitate over evryone, protecting them from the rain.

The football goals at each end began to lift out od the ground and change shape into about thirty spikes each. Kuken stood up at the spiked flew at the guy and pinned him to the groung.

Loki turned and liiked at Kuken as a small puff of smoke came off of the back of his neck.

"Kuken, whatcha gonna do about Alex? Especially after you just fried the chip."

"I just wanted to give him a little head start, thats all. You going to be ok here?" Loki dsmiled and nodded as Kuken began to lift off of the ground.

"I have one more gift for him." Kuken raised his hand as the turf that was levitating incurcled Frank and Bob's father.

"Hurry, you may not have much time left. Man, that never sounded that corny when someone said it in a movie." Loki scratched his head as Kuken beagn flying off twards the forrest.

Duo felt her slef moving before she could stop her body, she felt the water coming from her clothes soaking her to the bone. It was raining, good. She smiled wickedly and felt teh back of her neck get hot as she released all her power...the rain began to tinkle to the ground as it turned razor sharp, it landed just like rain but it cut anything in landed on, Loki looked at her as she concentrated it on Bob and Franks father.
"Okay, so telekenis wont work...how about water bending?"
Loki smiled and looked at her.
"You know, you got it down pretty good there Duo."
She blushed slightly and looked as the mans clothes were now in shreds and made the rain go back to normal.
"Yeah well, I dont think I'm that good. Water can only go so far..."
She growled as the man grabbed her ankle and tripped her pinning her under him, his hand on her throat. He looked at Loki and smiled triupmphently.
"Looks like I have teh upper hand boy."
Loki blinked as he heard Duo sigh and watched her roll her eyes.
"Why is it that men alwys think I'm weak?"
She put her hands on his chest and pushed upwards flinging him across the slippery ground, she stood and did a back hand spring as he stood up and tried charging.
"I do take fighting classes as well."
She concentrated and felt her neck get hot once more, she knew with alittle more effort she could fry the chip. She let go of her emotions and felt her body be enveloped in a tornado of water, blades shot from the tornado sliceing the ground as he doged, she felt the chip fry and smiled, she knew what she could do now...but she looked at Loki and held back, she could end up hurting him as well. She sent anotehr blade and smield as it caught hsi leg sliceing it open, she walked towards him, water swirls running around her body, her hair and clothes now palstered to her from the water and rain.

OOC: Now the story is going to get intresting.

Loki grabbed the man and pulled him out of the way of another spike. "Sorry Dou he's mine" Lok slammed the mans head into the ground and channeled . The man's body began convulsing then exploded covering Loki in blood. The blood turned purple then disappeared. Suddenly Loki's body froze like an invisible force was holding him. He saw duo and the others freeze as well. "What the?" He saw a group of people walk out and leading them was Magneto. "Holy Shit" Behind him was Pyro , Mystce, Sabertooth, and two other people that Loki didn't recongize but he figured that they were physics all well.

Magneto clapped his hands. "Well done, you passed the test"

"Then why are we being held?" Loki suddenly dropped to the ground but saw that the others had not. "Drop them"

"On one condition, you join our fight agianst the human race"

"Why?" Loki stalled so Kuken could get out of the forest and help"

The man next to him whsipered something then ran off into the forest.

"That was Kuken's teacher so Kuken is no match for him. Why you ask because the mutants are hated by the humans who can't stand to see someone who is better than them. We have been persucted and killed for what we are and you want to be friends with them. How many know that you are a mutant?"

Loki opned his mount then paused. "None"

"And if someone did know?"

"Then I would be killed"

"Exactly, that is what I am trying to do, make a world where mutants can live in peace. This school is just a small safe haven for mutants but still amny die each day. Pretty soon they will find this school that I built. I amde it as a recruitment stage so I could find more helpers. You all would be a fine addition to my team"

"But what about my parents?"

"Their already dead. They told the school they had sent you to and were murdered. I can help you find them. So were Kuken's as well as most of the parents of the kids here"

Loki clenched his fists. "I'm in. Let them go" He let out a sigh as Dou, Tammy, and Ala were put back on the ground. "So now what?"

"Convince, Kuken"

Kuken gliuded over the forrest trying to find any trace of alex that he could."Where the hell did he take her? Dammit." He felt a presence behind him and turned around.

"kuken, you trying to leave the school? Your going to get detintion for this." His teacher smiled as he came closer.

"I'm not leaving. Another student was taken and I'm trying to find her." He began to fly away but was stopped when his teacher got in front of him.

"You have nothing to worry about. We have someone on that at the moment. Why don't you come back to the school. There are some guests that I wish you to meet."

"Sorry teach. I beleave you, but this is personal. Wasn't it you that told me to take care of personal buisness before it involves others?" His teacher nodded as Kuken tried to leave agian, but was stopped when his teacher threw him into a tree.

"Kuken, I asked you to come back to the school, now I am telling you." His teachers eyes began to glow red as Kuken lifted off of the ground and was thrown into another tree.

"Waht are you doing?" Kuken stammered as he got up. His eyes slowly became green as his teacher hit in on the side of the head bith a tree limb, knocking Kuken out.

"Now, your going to make me carry you all the way back to the school." His teacher frowned as he lifted Kuken up and began to fly back to the school.

Alex and Jake and Kay were in a tree a few yards away when Kuken was attacked.

Jake frowned and looked at Kay.

"I think we should help him."

"This is none of our buisness, we shouldn't get involved."

"I can smell him."

"Who."

"Sabertooth. He reeks. I have to get him."

"What! No, your staying right here."

"No."

Jake jumped down and set Alex down.

"Me and Saber have unfinished buisness."

Then he ran off towards the school.

Kay looked at Alex and smirked.

"Go. But were be back."

He dissapeared into a black portal.

----------------

Jake snuck up behind Sabortooth and tapped him on the shoulder. Sabor turned around and smiled.

"Jake. I thought Kay killed you."

"Nope. I only lost my left arm and eye."

He undid the white bandage around his arm revealing that it was also robotic.

( He has gotten an eye patch by now. And his arm is like ed's from full metal alchemist.)

Jake smelled the air and turned towards the woods as a girl with a short skirt and a whit T-shirt and long brown hair walked out carrying a sniper riffle.

Jake smiled and walked over to her.

"Meg what are you doing here? And wheres Kyle?"

"I knew you were in trouble so I came here. And kyle is with Greg, don't worry he'll be fine."

Sabortooth growled and tried ramming into Jake but he quickly jumped put of the way onto a tree branch.

"Hey, if were gonna fight we should at least fight fair."

He jumped up and did a back round house into Sabors head, causing him to fly backwards.
------------------------

Alex ran out of the woods straight into magneto throwing him into the ground.

She put her hand over his mouth freezing the air causings his lungs to freeze as well. Magneto grabbed her wrists but she wouldn't budge. His whole body started to freeze as her eye's started glowing light blue and her chip fried.

Alex looked at the teacher and an icicle sliced his cheek.

"Put him down or I swear i'll kill Magneto and blow your f**king head off!!!"

The teacher slowly set Kuken on the ground and looked at Magneto's frozen body.

"Don't worry I can unfreeze him, without killing him. But if any of you guys try he'll brake into a million little peices."

A wave of icicles flew up from behind her and flew at the teacher slicing up his body pretty bad but not killing him.

Alex ran over to kuken and placed her hand on his heart giving his system a little "shock" waking him up instantly.

"Hi."

She looked up at the rain and smirked.

All the rain turned into icicles and flew towards the rest of magneto's crew.
--------------------

Jake flew into a tree and got back up.

He kicked Saber in the face three times and Sabor fell to the ground uncontous.

Jake smirked and saw the rain turn into ice.

"Oh sh*t!!"

He grabbed Meg and ran into the forest.

Loki walked up behind Alex and knocked her out. "Sorry" He caught her in his arms and gave her to Pyro. "You can come out" Magneto came out from behind the wall as Mystiqe began to thaw.

"Very good, we have most of them"

Loki spied the three girls have collars put around their necks. "What are you doing?"

"Keeping them from betraying me"

"Let them go they have nothing to do with this. It is me and Kuken that you want."

"But I have to have Duo and Alex to keep you and Kuken in line. If you screw up then it is good by time for them. And those collars are connected to their spinal cord and if they are removed. They die"

Loki clenched his fist as tears came up in his eyes. "What have I done. I put my friends in danger and now the one that I love is going to hate me' A plan started to form in his head. "You win, what do I do?"

"Now that's more like it" He turned asKuken woke up.

Loki explained the situation to Kuken before he did anything drasctic. "Just do what he says for right now"

Kuken nodded. "Alright"

Magneto turned as Sabertoooth came flying out of the trees and held his hand out. A young kid with a metal arm was dragged outt. He clenched his hand up his hand and the kid's arm instantly shattered ad sent metal flying into him giving him partially fatal wounds.

Duo groaned and tried to put a hand on her ehad, she was bound.
"What the fuck?"
she looked over at Tammy and Alex...she was the only one awake.
"What is going on here?"
She looked up to see Loki talking to a man in red and Kuken standing next to him, he wouldn't look at her. She frowned and moved her neck and gave an involintary gasp as a sharp pain radiated through her skull.
"Something's not right...."
She looked at Tammy and Alex again and noticed thin collars around their necks, she guessed that she had one around her as well, she watched as the man in red turned to her and she met his gaze with a harsh frown.
"You pick firey ones don't you Loki."
She peeled back her lips in a snarl as he came closer to her and snapped at him as his finger traced her jaw. Straining against her bonds she growled in instant hate at the man.
"Let me go!"
He laguhed and tunred back to Loki.
"Firey indeed."
she felt her body tense and her went black as water began to rise around her, he tunred and laughed at her, he pressed a button in his hands and she felt a pain go through her that was unlike anyhting else she had ever felt in her life, she screamed and felt tears flow almost instantly as sweta broke out all over her body. She went limp and met Loki's eyes as he lifted her head to look at him. She felt another kind of palin tug at her heart as he turned his head and wouldn't look at her.
"L-Loki?"
He wouldn't look at her still, she looked away and gritted her teeth, looking at Alex she had a feeling Kuken would do the same thing to her, she knew he was doing it to show no weaknes but it hurt, more then the jolt, it hurt like hell ans she creid openly for the first time in her life.

Jake winced and fell against a tree.

"Son of a b*tch!!"

A little boy about three with silver hair and green eye's, ran out of the forest laughing.

Jake looked at him and frowned.

*NO!!*

The boy looked at Jake then smiled, and started to run towards him.

"Hi daddy!"

"Kyle!! Get out of here!!"

Sabortooth smirked and picked up kyle by the collar of his shirt.

"So the wolf has an offspring. I would have never guessed."

Kyle yelled and started to kick and scream.

"Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!!"

Jake stood up and spread his claws.

"Move again and i'll slice your little brat in two b*tch!"
----------------------------
Alex opened her eye's and looked around.

"What the hell happaned?"

Alex rubbed her head and sat up.She looked at Loki and Kuken.

"Whats going on? Why am I bound?"

When no one answered she looked at the ground and sighed. She looked at the man in red and frowned.

"I don't like you already, you stupid MOTHER F*CKER!!" :cussing:

Looki grew angry and his eyes turned purple as an aura appeared around Kuken. "Leave them alone...." Mangeto suddenly swung around and nailed them both in the side of the head sending them crashing against the wall.

He walked over and picked them both up by the throat. "Insolent being. You kill me and those collars kill them"

Loki felt all hope inside of him vanish then his eyes glowed black. "You need me right?"

Magneto frowned. 'What are you getting at?'

"I'm not much use if I'm dead"

"Then I guess the girl isn't much use then as well." He smiled at the defeated look on Loki's face.

Loki began to think back to what he learned from the mechancil book he had stolen from the library. He remember nerve collars.

"For your first assignment, Loki I want you to rob the bank and kill everyone in there"

Loki nodded as they pilled into a chopper and headed out. The whole time he kept his head down as not to look at Dou's face. The one person he cared about in his life

Duo studied Loki and finally threw her foot agaisnt the seat next to him, he jumped but didn't look up.
"Never thought you were such a coward."
She saw his body tense and looked away, her eyes burning with tears.
"Thought I had finally found someone I coudl trust, but I was wrong."
Magneto slapped her acorss the face making her lip bleed.
"Shut your mouth girl, he needs to concentrate."
"That's right, on becomeing your little lap dog."
He frowned and sat back down.
"There is nothing you can do or say to make him change his mind"
"I'm not stupid Dumbass. I jsut never thought that he would be one to turn into a muderer."
Magneto shocked her againa dn smiled as she screamed.
"Bastard!"
She slupmed forward gasping for air and sat the rest of the way silent, tears streaming down her cheeks.

The words stung Loki. 'If only she knew" They hovered in front of the bank as Loki jumped out onto the pavement and walked inside. "Alright everyone" He put his hand on one of the pillars and blew it to pieces. People ran towards the exits screaming. "Well at least I can get poeple out so I don't have to kill them" Sveral security guards appeared. Loki telepoted them closer and knocked them out and put them in the allyway. "More people saved" He walked over to the clerks. 'I'm not going to kill you, but get out because I have to blow this place. They ran out of the building as he walked over to the safe. 'No one was killed. That's good" He blew off the door and the ceiling as the chopper came overhead. A large crate was dropped and Loki filled it up with all the money and stood on the crate as they lifted off and back to the school.

Back at school
Magneto smiled. 'Very good, go get some rest"

Loki went to the library and found the book. He found the page describing how to take off the collars. He took the page with him and headed to Magneto's room.

Magneto began to reach for the remote. "What are you doing?"

Loki teleported the remote to him. "You lied about if you died then they die"

Magneto frowned. "Too bad Kuken and Alex are gone so they can't help you" Loki's channling teacher came out with Duo who refused to look at him.

Loki smiled. "You forgot something else. You haven't seen my at my fullest and now that you have made me angry you just might" His eyes glowed silver as did his hands. He punched the floor sending Magneto and his teacher into the wall.

His teacher stood up as he glowed silver as well. "Go sir, I can handle him" Magneto hit a button and disappeared.

Loki laughed. "You taught me how to do this so let's see if student can beat teacher" They charged and began exchanging blows. Loki was flung against the wall then dropped and nailed his teacher in teh chest knocking him back. He ducked as his eyes and hands glowed red and he set his teacher on fire. "I read about quick changing in the library" He glowed a light blue and then forze his teacher. He punched shattering him into peices. Loki fell to the floor as he took off his shirt. He had cuts and gashs all over his body and was bleeding profusly. He walked over to Duo and hit a series of buttons on the remote then grabbed the collar and twisted causing Duo to let out a small cry of pain. 'Sorry" he it a button on the collar causing the device to pop off. Loki covered the wound and made sure she was okay then stood up and made his way to the door. "Hope you enjoy the rest of your school year. Goodbye Duo" He stopped. "And no one died in the bank incident" He walked outside and began making his way to his room. Pain shot through his body with every step. His heart was broken. Duo hated him now and there was nothing he could do to change that.

Duo watched him go and bit her lip. she ran out and caught him by the arm.
"Loki, I'm sorry. I was just scared...for you mostly..."
she looked down and began to summon water and gently cleaned the cuts on his arms and body so she could see how deep they were.
"I think you'll be okay...Come on, let's get you inside so we can get you wraped up..."
She put his arm over her shoulder and helped him inside, but didn't look at him. She took him to her dorm room and sat him on the bed, she cleaned the cuts again and began to bandage the cuts gently but tightly, not looking at him. She felt the tears well up again and looked away not wanting him to see.
"I'm sorry for waht I said back there Loki, I jsut thought...I'm sorry."
she sat down infront of him on the floor on her knees.
"I'm so sorry Loki..."
She rested her forehead on his knee and creid silently so he couldn't see.