OtakuBoards

Serenity View [M-LVS]

Deadpool

Loki felt water run down his leg, then tilted her head up and saw her eyes all puffy and red. "It is really hard to hides things from me and you are no good at it" He gently picked her up as he carried her to his room and began packing his things. "Come on we're leaving" He finished as she headed to her room and went downstairs. He blew open one of the walls of the building into the garage. He walked voer to a booth and grabbed several sets of keys. "Might as well take the good ones" He walked over to a black Porche and started it. He put his bags in the back as Duo came downstairs. "Take your pick" He waved his hands to the rows of cars. "Magneto took all of the other students so everything is up for grabs. We gotta catch up to Kuken before he does anything stupid" He watched her walk over to the rack as he hit a button on the elevator taking him to the basement where he had help put the crate of money. He opened it and took half, leaveing the rest for Kuken. He made several trips taking the bags up to his car and filled it. He waited for Duo to decide so he could fill hers as well. "You can drive right?"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She walked over to a bike and started it.
"Oh yes my dear, I can drive."
She looked up at him and smiled as he walked over to her.
"Odd choice for a girl."
"That's how I am."
She watched as he filled her bags on the side with money, he looked at her and sighed.
"Look, we can't ride togeher, if we get caught I don't you to get hurt."
She nodded and reached up pulling him down and kissing him. She let go and raced out of the garage leaving him standing there.

Loki watched her drive out of the garage. He then climbed into his Porshce, started it, put down the top, drove out and hit a button on the center panel. A phone ring could be heard, he had made sure to put a headset on her bike so she could talk to him. He heard her voice coe over the speaker.

"Hello?"

Loki laughed at the surprise in her voice. "It's me. Head to the north cause that is where the chopper with Kuken and Alex is heading." He rounded a corner and saw her. He caught up easily and pulled beside her. "Hey there angel" He pulled in front of her. "You ain't gonna get rid of me that easily" He reached down to the phone controls. "Hold on" He switched lines. "Hello, yes I would like to buy a house, a big one" He worked out the details that came up on the screen. "So there is already a completed one, is the one next to it empty too. Good" He switched back over. "So where are you going to go to? I just bought a house, its a nice one. Your welcome to come, but I will leave you to your own decisions"

OOC: I am going to be ending this soon but it will start back up with the sequel for anyone that is interested in it. Serenity Broken. All I need is for Raze and cheese master to do their little battle and decide what they are going to do. You still will be able to use your characters from here in the sequel.

Alex looked at Kuken but he didn't respond.

Pyro looked at Alex and smirked.

"You look like your "angry"."

"Thats because I am."

"You have some deadly power, have you ever considered using them to kill someone?"

"Yes acually I have, and i'm not talking about Jake. I want to kill N.A.S.A. or anyone in the government."

"Why?"

"My father was a scientist at N.A.S.A. and he found out about some exsperiments that the goverment was having them do on daedly mutants that were supposed to be in jail.
N.A.S.A knew that he would tell someone so they informed there contacts in the C.I.A, and the military so when he told them they said they would help him, but they only tracked him down and reported his every move. Wich I think is bull sh*t!! My father was smart, so it didn't take long before he realised they were tracking him. They were planing on killing all of us before....the accident.....but since my parents died before they got a chance to take them out, they had to wait to come after me because I was only about six at the time.
When I turned twelve they sent some men to track me down. I never forgave them for that....so anyone thats involved with N.A.S.A. isinvolved with the military, who's involved with the C.I.A., who's involved with the national security, and the police. So anyone involved with them...I won't hesitate to kill...well acually it mostly depends on wich side of me your talking to."

"Well...thats interesting. And what did you mean by "wich side" of me?"

Alex smiled an evil smile.

"I'm skitsofrantic of caurse. Like right now I'm p*ssed off so my "Dark" side is talking, and when I'm shy and wimpy it's my "Good" side talking. So when I'm back in a good mood then I'll be back to "normal" per say, and I'll probably denie everything I just said and be like "Oh.. I would never want to kill anyone, they'll get what they deserve in hell..blah blah blah...". I mean I'm totally pathetic sometimes...well depending on wich side of me your talking to anyway. So if catch me in my "Dark" side and you need any goverment officails killed off just come to me I won't hesitate to make them explode...but only if it's my "Dark" side."

Pyro looked at her with a confused look on his face and so did Kuken.

"Ummm...ok then, i'll keep that in mind."

"Well I feel better now that thats out of my system."

Alex smiled but this time it was warm and gentle. She looked around confused for a second.

"Whoops! I'm sorry if I scared you. I tend to do that from time to time when I'm angry...and again sorry. Just don't hate me like everyone else does when they found out. Please!"

The chopper landed and Kuken stepped out.

He glanced at her for a second then walked away.

Alex looked at Pyro and smirked.

"Lights out.."

She quickly did a front kick under his chin knocking him out.

Alex jumped out and grabbed Kuken by the arm. And he turned around.

"I'll go with you wherever you go. Till the end."

"Kuken looked into her eye's and smiled.

"Just don't get hurt."

"I won't.."

Alex and Kuken looked at the chopper and Pyro was gone.

The chopper started to flt off and Alex smirked.

"I don't think so!"

Her eye's glew blue again but this time the whole chopper froze and fell to the ground and shattering into big pieces before exploding.

The chopper blew up a little ways behind Alex and Kuken.

"Nice."

Alex wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him slowly, and after a little while turning into a french kiss.
-----------------
Loki and Duo came up around the corner and saw Alex and Kuken making out surrounded by flames.

[COLOR=Blue]O.C.C:I'm not exactly sure what Kukens gonna do, so i'll wait for Raze inless someone else makes him do something.[/COLOR]

Loki walked up to Alex. "Hold still" He took off the collar and smashed the remote on the ground. "I guess this is where it ends" He looked at Kuken. "There is a crate full of money so you can use that to carry on a normal life after this. I mean its free so go ahead and use it. I bought a house and the one next to it is open." He turned to Duo. "So what are you going to do? Go on your own or hang around awhile"

OOC: After everyone posts their answer to this, then I'm going to end it. Serenity Broken will take place a couple years after this one so if you want to you can use the same characters if you join Serentiy Broken.

OCC: Sorry everyone. My internet was on the fritz. Just got it fixed.

"Loki, all in all, I think that there is something more here. Wether or not we try to live a mormal life, I'm sure that it will be hard." He saw loki nod.

"I agree, but we can not go mack to that school. We do, and we would be killed on the spot. Thats why I baught a house. To start over in a matter of speaking."

Kuken smiled faintly and remembered Loki talking about having a large sum of money waiting for him.

"Well, whats your word on the matter? I think I should know." Kuken turned to Alex who stood there with her hands on her hips, smiling.

"One thing really. No, make that a couple. Firstly, Alex, you lead and I shall fallow. With the money he is talking about, I guess we could lead a normal life. One with no worries." He smiled as she gave him a big hug.

"And finally, Loki. You are my friend. I shall call you if I ever need you. that is ok right? But in return, you must call me if you ever feel the need. I shall help as much as I can." He held out a hand to Loki, who took it with a smile.

"You have my word."

Loki turned to Kuken as he waited on Duo's reply. "You gonna take that house for sale next to mine. Then when I need help I don't gotta call I can just knock on your door and drag you out"

OOC: Just waiting on Lyuann. I'm going to put up Sereity Broken in a couple days.

Duo shook her head.
"Geuss I have no choice, some one has to look after you three to make sure you all don't get into to much trouble."
She put her hand on her forehead and looked at Loki.
"I'll stay, I have no where to go, I hate my family and I would rather die then go back to the school or them. I'm here."
She smiled at Loki and the others as they nodded.
"Now the biggest question is, how am I gonna keep you guys outa trouble?"
She laughed as Alex protested and smiled at Loki again. She walked over to him and took his hand.
"I think we'll be okay. Let's just hope we can stay safe."
He nodded and smiled.

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Loki warpped his arm around Duo and gave her a kiss. "Here's the directions to the house. I'm gonna take them back tot he school to get their stuff. He watched Duo drive off as Kuken and Alex got in the back. He drove them back to school. "Pick your vehicle and laod your things. I'm going to get your share and I'll get that house that is across the street for you" He walked down to the basement and loaded up the rest of the money as he talked to the guy about the house. He came back up with the last of the bags and handed the dirsections to Kuken. "Here's the directions to your house, see you there" He got into his Porsche and drove off.[/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]OOC: I'm going to find away to incorporate our characters in the story. Lyuann I need a confermation on if you are going to join the next one and what the relationship between our characters is at and if you live with my charactyer or not. I'm going to but Raze and cheese master as either married or engaged, whatever you two want. Just tell me. See you on the next one.[/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Raze and Alex still need to pick their vehicles so I can put those in if I need to.[/font]

Alex smirked and set her bags in a black "Convertable Mustange".

"I've always wanted one of these."

She quickly kissed Kuken and hoped in the car.

"Seeya there boys."

Alex drove off into the darkness as happy as ever.
---------------
Jake watched her drive away from behind a tree.

"I'll be seeing you later ice queen."

He felt a sharp pain in his tail and he turned around.

Kyle growled a little as he bit down as hard as could causing Jakes tail to bleed.

"I'm hungry daddy. Food!!!"

Jake smiled and picked him up.

"Lets go."

*This should get interesting*

OOC: Jake and Kyle will probably show up in Serenity Broken, but when he comes back he's not an assassin anymore so we won't have to worry.

OOC:alright so you have your mustang
but who is jake and kyle and where the hell did they come from. I'll be trying to get serentiy broken up tonight, Ive had to rewrite the intro several times to make sure I got it right. see ya there. I probably know what Raze is going to pick so I won't worry about him.