OtakuBoards

Whoohoo!!

NeoCactuar

Glad to hear that,:) Anyways here are some good choices of games that I think will satisfy you.

[b]Wario Land 4[/b]-It's the next sequel to the great Wario games on the original Gameboy and Color.It's a good game with tons of puzzles,coin collecting,and so on.

[b]Castlevania Circle of the Moon[/b]-One of GBA's best title out,long adventure with all sorts of creatures attacking you,as you use your whip slash and other magics on your adventure.

[b]Mario Kart-Super Cuircuit[/b]-If you enjoy the SNES and N64 versions of this game,then you'll enjoy this one.It's like a mixture of both SNES and N64 versions great courses to race in.

As for Golden Sun I haven't play this game yet,but I bet its an good RPG game.Have fun with you GBA.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]What ones of those have link play? [/B][/QUOTE]

Mario Kart Super Circuit will have link play,and so will Bomberman Tournament that game is mostly fun as a party game with a friend to play with.:)

i'd go with bomberman.. because when your alone you can play story mode.. which is like.. zelda.. .... except its bomberman.. ish..
and you get karabons.. which are special helper things that have special abilitys that can help you in the map.. or you can use them in an arena battle.. well.. thats all i'll say.. ^^ you can find out more if you buy the game..

Mario Kart Super Circuit is a must have.
F-ZERO Maximum Velocity is another good racng game.

Castle Vania: Circle of the Moon and Super Mario Advance are good platform games.

Megaman Battle Network is a kind of mix between an RPG and an action game. Haven't played it yet, but it looks really good.

Zelda Oracle Of Ages and Zelda Oracle Of Seasons are must have action/adventure games. They're not for the GBA, but you can play them on it. Plus there are extras if you play it on the GBA.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]I would, but i have tryed playing GBC games on GBA, it's not really very good, the screen is all munted. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, if you hit the left shoulder button, the screen shrinks down to normal size ^_^ Problem solved. . when I first played one of my GBC games on it. . I almost flipped that they would do that. . LOL

Have not really had too much time to get any games lately, what with the GAMECUBE and all it's awesomeness out now. . just a few more days till SSB:M ^_^
[/SIZE][/COLOR]