musical_kitten Posted September 13, 2006 Posted September 13, 2006 Hey, its not his fault he's a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer wanna-be!!! Or (Since I suck at this profoundly) Dude, I thought this "Luffy" guy was a tapestry or somethin.
r2vq Posted September 13, 2006 Posted September 13, 2006 [color=#007520]And so Zorro taught Usopp and Chopper that to quit smoking really would be better for their health. -r2[/color]
Veritas Posted September 13, 2006 Posted September 13, 2006 [i][size=1][color=dimgray]Zorro: "Hey you three are kinda cute, come to papa"[/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray]Luffy: "Zorro, your not in prison anymore remember"[/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray]*SMACK* Luffy flies into wall[/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray]Zorro: "You talk to much, he he he so where were we?"[/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray]Ussop and Chopper: "Ahhhh"[/color][/size][/i] [size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size] [size=1][color=dimgray]lol hmmmm I think I've watched to many prison movies lately.[/color][/size]
ethriel21 Posted September 13, 2006 Posted September 13, 2006 Zorro: "Luffy did WHAT to my rubber duck?" CRASH!! Luffy in wall... Zorro: "I swear to god...if you guys ever touch my rubber duck again...I'm gonna stick these swords where the sun don't shine...UNDERSTAND!!!" Usop/Chopper (crying like babies): "Ye..yes sir" nods heads together "we understand" Zorro: "Good...now go get a spatula and scrape Luffy off the wall, he's killing my appetite." Lol, I'm not very good at this... :animeswea
ChibiHorsewoman Posted September 14, 2006 Author Posted September 14, 2006 [IMG]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3564/untitled1bp8.jpg[/IMG] [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Wow I totally ADDed on this.. okay my caption? [b]Zorro[/b]: I told him to leggo my Eggo! Ussop and Chopper just quiver in fearagreeing to never touch another Eggo waffle[/color][/font]
Lord Dante Posted September 16, 2006 Posted September 16, 2006 Zorro "that's what you get for using my hairbrush withiout asking, jackass"
Nomurah! Posted September 16, 2006 Posted September 16, 2006 [B]Zoro: Hey little boys, why don't go in the backroom and chat for a bit? Usop and Chopper burst into tears* Luffy: Hey Zoro! What happened to your nose? Zoro: Beat it! Zoro bitchslaps Luffy* Luffy flies into wall*[/B] [COLOR=DarkRed]This was a gag of Michael Jackson just for you guys that wouldn't understand my lame jokes ^___^ XD.[/COLOR]
Ikillion Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 [COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Lol, its been a while since I was in such a position, it feels...different. Anywho on to the winnars! 1st: [QUOTE=shadowofdeath13][i][size=1][color=dimgray]Zorro: "Hey you three are kinda cute, come to papa"[/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray]Luffy: "Zorro, your not in prison anymore remember"[/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray]*SMACK* Luffy flies into wall[/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray]Zorro: "You talk to much, he he he so where were we?"[/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/i] [i][size=1][color=dimgray]Ussop and Chopper: "Ahhhh"[/color][/size][/i] [/QUOTE] 2nd: [QUOTE=r2vq][color=#007520]And so Zorro taught Usopp and Chopper that to quit smoking really would be better for their health. -r2[/color][/QUOTE] and 3rd [QUOTE=Kazuwa Nomura][B]Zoro: Hey little boys, why don't go in the backroom and chat for a bit? Usop and Chopper burst into tears* Luffy: Hey Zoro! What happened to your nose? Zoro: Beat it! Zoro bitchslaps Luffy* Luffy flies into wall*[/b][/QUOTE] Go crazy with the next one. :bdance: [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Veritas Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 [size=1][color=dimgray]Yay I won, Prison humor, gets them everytime. Anyways, on to the next round, I wasn't sure about the picture it's simple but funny, anyways here it is lol. For those of you who don't know this is [B]Mugen[/B] from Samurai Champloo.[/color][/size] [INDENT][color=#007520]Just so everyone knows, the name of "the guy in the background" is [b]Jin[/b]. -r2[/color][/INDENT] [img]http://www.punkasspunk.com/videolog/20060321/Samurai_Champloo_[Stranger_Searching]_(2004)_4.jpg[/img]
Lord Dante Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 Guy in background with glasses: "God Mugen, you're such a pig" Meh, I'm tired.
Tekkaman Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 [img]http://www.punkasspunk.com/videolog/20060321/Samurai_Champloo_[Stranger_Searching]_(2004)_4.jpg[/img] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][color=darkred]Guy in background:[/color] Hey you (Main guy in pic), I'll bet you $50 that you wont eat this bowl of maggots.[/color][/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][color=darkred]Main guy in pic:[/color] [color=navy]*Looks at guy in background and stuffs his hand in the bowl, chewing up the maggots.*[/color][/color][/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#000080][color=darkred]Guy in background:[/color] *Thinking to self* [color=darkgreen][i]"...Bastard. I didn't think he'd actually do it."[/i][/color][/color][/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][color=darkred]Main guy in pic:[/color] [color=navy]*Disgusted while thinking to self*[/color] [i]"Man, i'm glad I bet another guy $300 that i'd eat this bowl of maggots."[/i][/color][/size][/font]
Nomurah! Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 [B]Mugen: Chewing something* Jin: Hey Mugen, where's Fuu? Mugen: Still chewing whatever is in his mouth* Jin: Mugen? Where's Fuu? Jaws music in background* [/B]
musical_kitten Posted September 19, 2006 Posted September 19, 2006 Who would've thought that eating rice all day could have given one such large cheek muscles??? Meh. I give it my all, which usually sucks. *Leaves anime lounge*
ChibiHorsewoman Posted September 19, 2006 Author Posted September 19, 2006 [img]http://www.punkasspunk.com/videolog/20060321/Samurai_Champloo_[Stranger_Searching]_(2004)_4.jpg[/img] [font=lucida calligraphy][color=#9933ff]Heh I think I'll try again then go change my signature and custom title [b]Mugen[/b]Hey don't give me that face! You know you love my chipmunk impression. Eh yeah... work has sucked the humor right out of me.[/color][/font]
Andy Posted September 19, 2006 Posted September 19, 2006 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Main guy: This food tastes like crap. So thats the guy who mad this huh? Background guy: Uh oh, I think he realized I put a little [I]extra[/I] ingredient in there. Main guy: I heard that. And now I must kill you. Background guy: You will never catch me!!!! TO THE BATMOBILE!!!!! Main guy: *Team's up with the Joker and chases him across the rooftops.* Main guy: *Catches him with his super speed* Now you'll die. Background character: It's a good thing your just a figment of my imagination.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted September 19, 2006 Posted September 19, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Mugen thinking to himself: I told Jin it was a stupid idea to see how much rice we could fit in our mouths... marshmallows work, and grapes work for counting one at a time, but we're at 246 grains a piece, we've been at this for hours, AND I REALLY HAVE TO GO TO THE DAMN BATHROOM!! xD LAME FTW.[/FONT][/COLOR]
ethriel21 Posted September 19, 2006 Posted September 19, 2006 Thats freakin hilarious!! WOOT!! [COLOR=#007520][INDENT][SIZE=1]ethriel21, please note the specific rules that are in place for the Anime Lounge. Simple put, if you want to post, please have a little more to contribute to the conversation. ;) Plus, you don't really need to quote the most recent post in whole, especially if it's a lot longer than yours. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators. -r2[/SIZE][/INDENT][/COLOR]
Veritas Posted September 20, 2006 Posted September 20, 2006 [size=1][color=dimgray]The polls are in, resulting as follows[/color][/size] [size=1][color=dimgray]*3rd Place*[/color][/size] [color=darkorchid][b][quote name='ChibiHorsewoman]Mugen[/b']Hey don't give me that face! You know you love my chipmunk impression. [/quote][/color] [size=1][color=dimgray]**2cd Place**[/color][/size] [b][quote=Kazuwa Nomura]Mugen: Chewing something*[/b] [b]Jin: Hey Mugen, where's Fuu? [/b] [b]Mugen: Still chewing whatever is in his mouth*[/b] [b]Jin: Mugen? Where's Fuu?[/b] [b]Jaws music in background*[/quote][/b] [size=1][color=dimgray]***1st Place***[/color][/size] [QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][color=darkorange][font=Trebuchet MS]Mugen thinking to himself: I told Jin it was a stupid idea to see how much rice we could fit in our mouths... marshmallows work, and grapes work for counting one at a time, but we're at 246 grains a piece, we've been at this for hours, AND I REALLY HAVE TO GO TO THE DAMN BATHROOM!! [/font][/color][/QUOTE][size=1][color=dimgray]Lol put something better than mine, which shouldn't be hard lol[/color][/size]
Nomurah! Posted October 1, 2006 Posted October 1, 2006 [B]Well....uh...there isn't a pic yet...So should I go ahead and post one, or should we wait longer?[/B]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 2, 2006 Author Posted October 2, 2006 [quote name='Kazuwa Nomura][B']Well....uh...there isn't a pic yet...So should I go ahead and post one, or should we wait longer?[/B][/quote] [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well if you have a good one go ahead and post it. [/color][/font]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted October 2, 2006 Posted October 2, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]oh. I won. >_> /didn't realize. sorry!! [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/hostclubss3.jpg[/img] good luck ^__^[/FONT][/COLOR] [indent][color=#007520]For the people posting, the guy with the red face is [B]Tamaki[/B], and the twins with the red hair are [B]Hikaru [/B] and [B]Kaoru[/B]. -r2[/color][/indent]
Veritas Posted October 3, 2006 Posted October 3, 2006 [size=1][color=dimgray]Hmmm I'll give it a shot, You can count me out though since I won just before CoLoR_Me_EviL but I'll post anyways.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size] [size=1][color=dimgray][b]First girl in group: Hey do you think we should help him get that crab off his back?[/b][/color][/size] [size=1][color=dimgray][b]Guys in unison: Nah, Who do you think put there in the first place *Evil Grins*[/b][/color][/size]
Guest pyromaniac Posted October 4, 2006 Posted October 4, 2006 1st guy: "should we tell him that he has no butt left in his shorts?" 2nd guy: "i think he just heard you"
Nomurah! Posted October 7, 2006 Posted October 7, 2006 [B]Oh God! My sexual enzyity disorder has to kick in right as these chicks are staring straight at me in swim-trunks![/B]
r2vq Posted October 8, 2006 Posted October 8, 2006 [color=#007520]The twins warned him, but it seems Tamaki forgot to put sunscreen on his face again. -r2[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now