OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkviolet]Okay after three days of careful.... Oh who am I kidding? It was a hard pull, but here are the three winners.

[QUOTE=celestialcharm][COLOR=DarkOrchid]"Okay! Who left the toilet seat up this time?!"[/COLOR] Made me laugh like a crazy person

[quote name='Delta][COLOR=#C352AC][SIZE=1[b]"This isn't some win-a-friend, save-the-Earth anime. This is [i]real[/i] life!"[/b][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] Made me laugh like a sane person

[QUOTE=r2vq]
I WILL SURVIVE! As long as I know how to love, I know I'm still alive! I've got all my love to give... all my life to live... i will survive

-ArV[/QUOTE] It was random, and I like random

If Celestial Charm doesn't come up with a picture in two days Delta will go up and then well... you know the deal. Have fun![/color]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred]Hmm I don't know I had a better Idea for the first one but I didnt post so here goes this.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred]Girl: Take that![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred]Tall man: Hey shouldn't you guys be helping her?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred]Janitor 1: Ya but I think she's venting so its best to leave her alone.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred]Janitor 2: I just hope she keeps it up into the bathrooms.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred]Kinda cheesy I know[/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE=celestialcharm][COLOR=DarkOrchid][IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/celestialcharm/screencap.bmp[/IMG]
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]I shall keep the school spotless and become GCB (Great Cleaner Bishoujo)

Well, I don't know what anime it's from so I had to improvise. And Celestialcharm, you did win first place[/color]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]I think 3 days have passed now, so here's the results:

[B]FIRST[/B]: [QUOTE=sand dragon 19][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
"All those dirty things that mock me, shall meet my powerful cleaning fist!"
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
:rotflmao:

[B]SECOND[/B]: [QUOTE=Delta][COLOR=#959478][SIZE=1]
[b]"Up, up, down, left! Antiseptic Fist of Fury! Ooooryah!!!"[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
:haha:

[B]THIRD[/B]: [QUOTE=kenshinsbabe][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]
"Dare ye challenge me, naive? A duel, then! Have at you! *punches*[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
:bellylol:

[B]Mention[/B]:
[QUOTE=Desbreko][color=#4B0082]"DISINFECTANT SMASH!"
[/color][/QUOTE]
I had a dream with using lysol no-mold stuff last night. Yup, that was random!

Okay, I better post this, so sand dragon 19, your the WINNER! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Eep! I actually won something! *Throws up confetti and stuff* ...Thats a first for me....Wow...I really didnt expect that.

Anywhos...Here is the next photo! Kudos to Dagger for finding this pic...I wanted it but couldent find it :animesigh

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/sand_dragon_19/sc2.jpg[/IMG]

"You who dare steal my ramen..Prepare to die a thousand deaths! With the punch of utter destruction!"

Since its hard to tell who the main caracter in the picture. I'm alowing captions on any one of the characters.[/COLOR]