OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=darkred]Thanks for the back up Sand Dragon, I have no Idea what happened but sorry to inconveniece everyone. [/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]I fixed it though knowing me it will probably die again....[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia][B]"Would you like me to clean out your ears for you?" inquired George, pulling a long and lethal-looking, shiny instrument from inside his tuxedo. "Or any part of your body, really. I'm not fussy where I stick this."[/B]

All of you fellow Harry Potter nerds (like me :catgirl: ) should appreciate this reference. If not, check out [URL=http://www.mugglenet.com/books/quotes/fred_george.shtml][U]Mugglenet.com[/U][/URL]. It's the fifth one from the top, if you need to refresh your memory.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred]And the polls are in, can I get a drumrole please *drumrole in backround*[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]And 1st place goes to[/color][/size]
[font=Times New Roman][color=#2f4f4f][quote name='sand dragon 19][font=Times New Roman][color=#2f4f4f]"Take a guess where this is going to go.."[/color'][/font][/quote][/color][/font][size=1][color=darkred]There is no way around it, Jinnai looks like a rapist and It is funny to think about him saying it, cause I wouldn't put it past him.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]2cd place is.....[/color][/size]
[QUOTE=Lord Dante]Man with stick: Look you. tell me where the Sugar cookies are. And i happen to know that you are booked in for an enema tomorrow. You'd hate me to yuse this here. now. I know you would. Truuuuuuuuuuuuuust me, I'm a doctor.

Woman: no you're not.

Man: shut up.[/QUOTE][size=1][color=darkred]I don't know why this made me laugh but I was cracking up at the end.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]3rd place belongs to..[/color][/size]
[b][font=Palatino Linotype][QUOTE=Sinistra] [b][font=Tahoma]Guy: Do you know how long this has been under the couch?[/font][/b]
[b]Girl: Do I wanna know?[/b]
[b]Guy: No.[/b][/QUOTE][size=1] [/size][/font][/b][size=1][color=darkred]It definately looks like something that was lost in the couch lol.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]Last but not least Honorable mention goes to[/color][/size]
[b][quote name='Garra kun] [b']"Now tell me where the migets are or else I'll make you eat this glowing lollypop." *crazy laugh*[/b][/quote] [/b][size=1][color=darkred]It doesn't really strike me as a lollypop, unless it was covered by lint but him looking for midgets is hilarious.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Oh yeah! That makes two of them. Two times winning ^_^ I just though I would have lost and been labeled as a prevert....However that does not seem to be the case in point. Now for the next photo I am in a rather..Bleachy mood after seeing the last episode of bleach so..here it is!

[IMG]http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5144/oooooooooo7mo.jpg[/IMG]

"I have a bad feeling..That there is either a presence around me...Or I am just being watched by many eyes..many eyes indeed.."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

guy: "secret technique! demon sakura fist!!"

Off-camera camera man: Uh... john, that's the wrong dialogue.

guy: what do you mean?

Off-camera camera man: I mean you're reading the wrong script, we're recording bleach here.

guy: Bleach?

Off-camera camera man: that's right.

Guy: I thought we were recording Streetfighter alpha: generations?

Off-camera camera man: *sighs*

guy: what??

Off-camera camera man: We've been through this like a million times now. This is not Street fighter alpha: generations. I keep telling you, this is bleach. SFA:G has been out for a while now, and that dialogue isn't even in the movie!!

guy: BUt i want to read this line....

Off-camera camera man: But it uisn't in the script.

Guy: let me see my contract. I'm sure it had a "make-up-crappy-lines" clause in there somewhere.

There ya go. a bit long-winded, but hey.

[size=1][color=darkred][quote name='sand dragon 19][size=1][color=darkred][img]http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5144/oooooooooo7mo.jpg[/img][/color'][/size][/quote] [/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]Well I have never seen Bleach but I think I can be creative.[/color][/size]

[b][size=1][color=darkred]They told me this hair style was in, but only they girls were wearing it............[/color][/size][/b]

[size=1][color=darkred]Ok that is it, I am kinda mad though I wanted to put the dialog from the Sakura Wars. Her little sword thing but I can't remember it.[/color][/size]