domyoji Posted October 4, 2005 Posted October 4, 2005 aaahhhhhh..... i swear i won't wear your boxer again....
Veritas Posted October 4, 2005 Posted October 4, 2005 [color=darkred]Shakespeare anyone?[/color] [color=darkred]"To be or not to be that is the question, whether 'tis noble in the mind to suffer the bumps and bruises of a thousand punches, or to turn and face a sea of anger, and by whining end them"[/color] [color=darkred]I'm rather proud of myself on this one lol, I dont know why either.[/color]
kenshinsbabe Posted October 4, 2005 Posted October 4, 2005 [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Alright, here I go again. On the fly not-humor. XD But I'll try my best. Guy: "Singing opera bulds character, dammit!"[/FONT][/SIZE]
TigerFantasy17 Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 hi i decide 2 giv a try @ this cuz it looks fun n e way here goes:"please don't hurt me!!just because you have pink hair doesn't mean you have to take it out on me!!"
Bandit Joeykuba Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 Girl: "I didn't mean it! Water doesn't suck, gatorade does! GO H2O!"
Lindus Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 Girl:" Eeeeee! I stepped in gum!" Boy: "Those litter bugs will pay!" >=O XD
r2vq Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 Girl: What you say[i]!![/i] Guy: You have no chance to survive make your time. Guy: HA HA HA HA .... okay i'm a nerd. -ArV
marking time Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 "Yuuuuuuck! that stinks! Why is it that Boys can fart whenever they want, but when a girl does it its like something is wrong with them!" Yes, No, Maybe?
Delta Posted October 5, 2005 Posted October 5, 2005 [COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1][b]"Eeeek! Glowing Eyes is gonna punch himself!"[/b] O-kaay... that was corny.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gentle Posted October 7, 2005 Posted October 7, 2005 [SIZE=1]Eh, I just found this and thought I'd give it a shot. Girl: Momma! He's playing with his glass eye again! Boy: At least I have something other than bird feet for eyes! Yes, that's the best I could come up with.[/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted October 7, 2005 Posted October 7, 2005 [QUOTE=r2vq]Girl: What you say[i]!![/i] Guy: You have no chance to survive make your time. Guy: HA HA HA HA .... okay i'm a nerd. -ArV[/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]I shall be sorely disappointed if this one doesn't win. You even made the exclamation points italicized. But still, I try: "Abominable shrieking horror! For the love of all that is good, decent, and above all, [i]quiet[/i], I smite thee!"[/color]
Ikillion Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 [SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Ah. The time has ended and now its time to go and research the winners. I have to admit. Alot of these were very hilarious. One certain one made me laugh so much...I actually hurt myself. I have the blood to prove it also. Anyway here are the winners. [B]First:[/B] [QUOTE=r2vq]Girl: What you say[i]!![/i] Guy: You have no chance to survive make your time. Guy: HA HA HA HA ....[/QUOTE] Just saying this one makes me laugh..Espically if you see him with that robotic voice.. [B]Second:[/B] [QUOTE=Gentle][SIZE=1] Girl: Momma! He's playing with his glass eye again! Boy: At least I have something other than bird feet for eyes! [/SIZE][/QUOTE] Thats a burn if I have ever seen one. :blulaugh: [B]Third:[/B] [QUOTE=kenshinsbabe][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia] Guy: "Singing opera bulds character, dammit!"[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Who knows..Maby it does? [B]Highly Honorable Mention:[/B] [QUOTE=shadowofdeath13][color=darkred]Shakespeare anyone?[/color] [color=darkred]"To be or not to be that is the question, whether 'tis noble in the mind to suffer the bumps and bruises of a thousand punches, or to turn and face a sea of anger, and by whining end them"[/color][/QUOTE] For some reason Everytime I read this I dont get it...But yet I laugh. Anywho r2vq, Be proud of you quote because you won! *Throws up confetti and stuff*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
r2vq Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 [quote name='sand dragon 19][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New RomanAnywho r2vq, Be proud of you quote because you won! *Throws up confetti and stuff*[/COLOR][/FONT'][/SIZE][/quote] I won! Yay! ^^ It's a first! ^^ So I guess this round will last around four days too. ^^ [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24551&stc=1[/IMG] -ArV
ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 8, 2005 Author Posted October 8, 2005 [URL=http://][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24551[/img][/URL] [color=darkviolet]JUst say no to Laura BUsh in Playboy.... Yeah I know that was weak and pretty bad- but I tried![/color]
Dagger Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 "Even the Fullmetal Alchemist was no match for Man-Faye." (My compliments on your winning entry, r2vq. Like Des, I would've been awfully let down if it didn't receive some kind of recognition.) ~Dagger~
Gentle Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 [SIZE=1]Men: Baby Bop! Ed: Out of the way, I want a hug! >_< Barney on the mind. Don't know why.[/SIZE]
Delta Posted October 8, 2005 Posted October 8, 2005 [COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1][b]"Hughes in Hawkeye's skirt!"[/b] ...Lisa [i]does[/i] wear skirts, yeah??[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ikillion Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Men:"Where did all of the air go!?" Ed:"The exact same place our lives are going to go if we stand here with our mouths open!!" I dont care what anyone says..I still think that is funny...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Veritas Posted October 9, 2005 Posted October 9, 2005 [size=1][color=darkred]Cant really think of anything but lol I have fun doing this[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]"So thats where babies come from........"[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
celestialcharm Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]"That dude's a woman?! Whaa??!!" I couldn't think of anything else! Turkey and more eating is on my mind! Stupid Thanksgiving :animeangr[/COLOR]
Sinistra Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][B]"Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess has been delayed again?!!" Ed: Why is that still surprising?!"[/B][/FONT]
legndarybatosai Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 [QUOTE=kenshinsbabe][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]I'll have a go at it. ^.^ "What are you talking about? Stars are SO in!" XD My feeble attempt at comedy. But I have an excuse! It's getting late and I'm trying to draw a picture. Hah! XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE] kenshin is the bomb! nice u also apreciate him
Venge Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 "AL! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING TO THAT POOR CHILD!?" I know, it sounds disgusting. I'm just in one of those weird moods...or.... "Oh my God! A statue of Michael Jackson...what is he grabbing!?"
r2vq Posted October 12, 2005 Posted October 12, 2005 Okay! Time for a winner! And I shall imitate the format of all previous winners. ^^ First: [quote name='Dagger']Even the Fullmetal Alchemist was no match for Man-Faye.[/quote] Second: [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman']JUst say no to Laura BUsh in Playboy....[/quote] Third: [quote=Venge] "AL! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING TO THAT POOR CHILD!?"[/quote] Honorable Mention [quote=Sinistra]"Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess has been delayed again?!!" Ed: Why is that still surprising?!"[/quote] Honorable Mention [quote=Gentle] Men: Baby Bop! Ed: Out of the way, I want a hug![/quote] ^^ Okay so Dagger-dono you're responsible for posting the next picture. XD Sorry guys, nobody's a match for Man-Faye xD -ArV
ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 12, 2005 Author Posted October 12, 2005 [color=darkviolet] First: [Quote= Originally Posted by Dagger] Even the Fullmetal Alchemist was no match for Man-Faye. [/quote] Second: [Quote= Originally Posted by ChibiHorsewoman] JUst say no to Laura BUsh in Playboy.... [/quote] Allow me to say that I am honored to come in behind Dagger :animecry: [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now