Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/PDVD_060.jpg[/img]


[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Oh no! I am not coming down there until you get me a new bed and get rid of that ugly jacket![/color][/font]
  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Guy thinking. "Wha...what is she looking at exactly"

You leave the human mind to figure out the rest ^_~[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Dude, this SUCKS. Everytime I win, I never get to post my own picture.
What happened to the [I]five[/I] day waiting period??

Guess I still wouldn't have made it
...blast. :animedepr

Well, here's my contribution to this one

"Dude, I'm SO sending this light back to IKEA, I can't sleep like this!"
Posted
While you're up there, could you please check the light bulb? It seems a little dimmer than last time.
Posted
Alright, I guess that I gave ya'll enough time. Here are the winners:

Honorable Mention:
[quote name='KatanaViolet']"Dude, I'm SO sending this light back to IKEA, I can't sleep like this!"[/quote]This made me giggle since Chii[i] is[/i] somewhat of an appliance until you get to know her.

Second place:
[quote name='BKstyles']"You applaud your girlfriend for wanting to try out new positions, but you should remind her that this one may be a bit difficult for you since your a ceiling virgin."[/quote]Sadly I think that we all are ceiling virgins...

First Place:
[quote name='Lord Dante']"Chii! damn it! when I said 'light switch', I didn't mean for you to switch places with the light!"[/quote]Because I could seriously see Chii doing this.

Good luck Dante.
Posted
I won again? holy crap!


Anyway, my addition is attatched below (please ignore the rathewr large white boarder along the right side and bottom - my copy of Paintshop Pro decided to die on me, so I'm discovering the "joys" of MS paint)


Tally ho old chaps!
Posted
Now they all shall live because they suckered someone else into doing their dirty work for them. Little did they know how dirty the work - and the water - really was.

:animesigh Good enough. I'm tired.
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25673[/IMG]

[color=#9933ff] [font=lucida calligraphy]

Ryoko: See I knew I'd catch something if I just switched bait

Sasami: Poor Ryo-oki

Mihoshi: Ooh me next!

Ryo-oki: Meow![/color][/font]
Posted
Ok, I am very tired right now, but I will give it a try.

Note: This is all of their inner thoughts, nothing being said
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryoko: *Mabye, if I catch dinner, Tenchi will finally let me take his virginity! I have had NO sex since I got here because I am definitly not a lesbian and both Tenchi's father and his grand father's peni are too small.... Tenchi sex, Tenchi sex.....*

Ryo-ohki:*Meow...... I can't breathe... ****ing... Sasami... annoying... brat..* (Dies)

Sasami: *Finally we cought dinner! Now, I have to check some of the old Jurai cookbooks for any Cabbit recipies, but I think we can find one... Oh I forgot! If I don't find anything, there is always Google!*

Mihoshi:*........ badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom....*
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]Sadly, they couldn't get Arnold Schwarzenegger for the Japanese PETA advertisements...[/B]

:twitch:

Meh... sometimes you got it, sometimes you don't... in my head it's rather clever, but I have no idea what anime it's from, so I can't really make it up based on that.
I did my best[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=Red]Oh oh oh lemme try!

Ryoko- OH YEAH! first place on Pet Stars here we come!

Ryo-Ohki- mmmreowwwww..... (better get me the 1000 carrots or she'll find herself floating in space next trip)[/COLOR]
Posted
I think it's that time, ladies and Gentlemen. The time to pick the winner.


Honourable mention goes to: [B]Orbindo[/B] with:
[QUOTE]Ryoko- OH YEAH! first place on Pet Stars here we come!

Ryo-Ohki- mmmreowwwww..... (better get me the 1000 carrots or she'll find herself floating in space next trip[/QUOTE]

Second place goes to: [B]Ayi[/B] with:
[QUOTE]Mihoshi: I wonder which one we're going to eat first...[/QUOTE]

and, Victory is FIGHT for [B]Chibihorsewoman[/B]! with:

[QUOTE]Ryoko: See I knew I'd catch something if I just switched bait

Sasami: Poor Ryo-oki

Mihoshi: Ooh me next!

Ryo-oki: Meow![/QUOTE]


there you go. another round gone.

Tally ho, chibihorsewoman!
Posted
[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I won again? Cool. Sorry Titi imouto chan... actually I thought you were funnier, but ok I think I have one I haven't used yet.

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Sailor%20Moon/Thisiswhyyouchangebabyquickly.jpg[/IMG]

The girl in the picture is Natsumi one of the aliens from the SailorMoonR arc. The guy is Mamoru and I forgot what they had called the baby in the anime. I hope that helps Good luck[/color][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ah yes finally a choice one!

"This baby needed more milk, and sadly to say there was only one place to get it from."

I bet you there was a store down the corner...or was there?![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Lol, thanks Nee-chan. Don't sweat it.


Natsumi: *thinks* Oh well...at least it's rich in calcium and vitamin D.
Posted
[quote name='Lord Dante']Natsumi realised they didn't call him "the sieve" for nothing![/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Man I guess I picked a hard picture... I should have gone with my friend Duckie's choice and picked the 3 lights and Usagi... Well Lord Dante, you win. If you fail to post a picture within three days it's Ayi's turn then Ikillion's.

Or you three can talk amongst yourselves. Just don't let this thread die. I like it![/color][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Mamoru: Stop! You can't pass here unless that baby wears pants!!!

Natsumi: But it's hot today!!!

or

Mamoru: Natsumi you forgot baby's hat again...

It looks like Mamoru is stopping her, with with his arms up. And the baby's pantsless. :D
--------------------[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
EDIT: Just noticed that she choice a winner... :animeswea

If the chosen ones don't want to put up a picture, then I will. ;)

EDIT2: Just noticed it hasn't even been a day since she posted that!!! I'm just not paying any attention today...lol[/FONT][/COLOR] :animesigh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...