OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Whoops! Sorry...I forgot...come on! Don't be mad! I posted that, what, 3 weeks ago? :animeswea

Anyway, Just wait a moment, I must get a picture.

Again, sorry! :D

EDIT: Here ya go:
[IMG]http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/bleach/ishida_uryuu/bleach_ishida0014.jpg[/IMG]
Ishida Uryu!!! Threading a stuffed animal. Heh.

Post away. ;) [/FONT] [/COLOR]

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And thus was born Mrs. [url=http://images.google.com/images?q=domo%20kun&oe=UTF-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&percentage_served=*:100&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi][u]Domo-kun[/u][/url]!"

Yeah... that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the shape of the plushie. Although it looks kind of like Chiyo's dad as well, thanks to the ears. :animeswea

~Dagger~

Ishida: It lives!!!! Jamal lives!

Ichigo: Jamel?

Ishida: It was Jamal or Oscar.

Ichigo: Oscars better, why didn't you use that?

Ishida: 'In weird voice' Oscar's not here right now, Oscar went away. Oscar's gone.

Ichigo: 'sweatdrop' Talk about to much of The Fifth Avacado. . .

Ishida: At least he's not named strawberry!!!

Sidenotes: Ichigo means strawberry. To see the fifth avacado, go to albinoblacksheep.com

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Sorry, I was locked out of my house in the rain yesterday...it was cold... :animedepr

Anyway, on to the awards!!!

Honorable Mentions:

[quote name='Dagger]"And thus was born Mrs. [url=http://images.google.com/images?q=domo%20kun&oe=UTF-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&percentage_served=*:100&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi][u]Domo-kun[/u][/url']!"[/quote]

It reminded me of my first Anime Convention were I was attacked by a girl in a giant Domo-kun outfit... :animedepr
And it does look like Chiyo's dad...

3rd:
[quote name='Awaken][COLOR=Indigo']The stuffed animal gasped in horror when it saw where Uryu was aiming the needle.[/COLOR][/quote]
I imagined the terror in the plushie's face as the needle drew nearer... :animestun

2nd:
[quote name='r2vq']Fear my ancient Chinese sewing technique, DOUBLE CROSS HALF STITCH![/quote]

Because his shiny glasses made it look like his activating an Ougi attack. :D

1st:
[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nobody could have guessed that Ishida was a Pedophile? That had to be the reason he fixed small dolls for little children[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

I loved how the first sentence was a question. :p

Take it away, Ikillion.[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
>.< Whoops. Sorry about that. Thanks for reviving the thread Awaken. ^^;; At least one of us is paying attention.
And now to caption the picture game...

Hiei: Back off! Get your own sandwich!

-r2

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hoshi-... I always though that I got third. It wouldn't have mattered anyways though. I have no pictures ever since my computer crashed ; _ ;

anyways...

"Hiei's reaction after sex ed class."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=dimgray][size=1]

[B]Ryan Seacrest:[/B] Chris... Your journey has ended today, you are going home tonight.

[B]Hiei:[/B] *speechless*

This is a direct reference to American Idol... Dorkdome is I.[/color][/size]