OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1] XD XD XD XD these are all so funny! But I can only choose so many (it was hard to choose!)

[spoiler]3rd[/spoiler]

[QUOTE=Gaara Kun] [color=darkred]Mustang never found the real reason behind Havock's bloody nose.
[/QUOTE][/color]

XD

[spoiler]2nd[/spoiler]

[Quote=Sinistra][u]Oh Beloved Mustang[/u]: Havoc! I order you to get off NOW. This is not a yaoi dojinshi!
[u]Havoc[/u]: But don't you know how many online hits we'll get?! *nosebleed*[/quote]

You have no idea how much fanart I find on DA with these two! XD

[spoiler]1st[/spoiler]

[quote name='Raphael']Mustang: "You've reached my leg Havoc, into the main part now!"[/quote]

Is it me, or do all the perverted ones win these things? XD

I guess it's your turn Raphy! [/size]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Wow, I can't believe I actually won, and it's my first victory too. I'm so happy :D

Alright, here's the pic for the next round

[IMG]http://img198.exs.cx/img198/3582/untitled15copy0rr.jpg[/IMG]

The orange haired guy is Kurosaki Ichigo, and the poor stuffed doll is Kon. Have fun ppl![/FONT]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ogg, I missed the Mustang one...sigh...

"Somewhere out there, there's a little girl willing to pay thousands for her beloved stuffed animal that is filled with so much emotional value that you could never put a price on it. So smile for the camera, and I'll be back with some newspaper to cut."

lol How's he suppose to smile with the tape on his mouth? :D [/FONT][/COLOR]

Ichigo: What are you doing?
Kon: Well, I was walking to the ducky store to buy some paper to make a boat cause I don't like getting wet when I get in the water. Then I got some avacados and made some gucamoli (sp?) and I took the gucamoli to the beauty store and put it on some girl's face during her facial. she freaked out and called her dad. Her dad turned out to be geogre bush and he punched me and threw me in a river where I got wet and so I cried which sadly go me wetter then. . .
Ichigo: Is this going anywhere?
Kon: Okay, I'll skip to the tied up part. So. . . the queen of the chipmucks from pluto put me down on earth and warned me to hide from the potatoe men so I hide under this bed, but there was a water leak and so I started making noise and moving which caused the potatoes to come over here so I tied myself up and covered my mouth so they wouldn't find me. And then you showed up.
Ichigo: You slapped Rukia's butt didn't you?
Kon: Yep.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Kon: (My stuffed animal in distress trick will get Rukia to come to my rescue and nee-san
will feel sorry for me and we will ...)
Ichigo: What are you doing Kon?
Kon: Mpphhh !! ( Crap,it's Ichigo ! Go away ichigo !)
Ichigo: You poor stuffed animal ! Let's play a game to make you feel better.. First let's
go to somewhere private..
Kon: MPPHHHH !!!!! (Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!)[/COLOR][/FONT]

And they lived happily ever after

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nobody would have ever guessed that Ichigo was into Bondage.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]This cracked me up !!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Indigo]Ichigo : A little stuck are we, Kon? To bad, you should see the swimsuit competition on tv
Kon: *thinking* Of all the times to be taped to the back of a toilet!!

I really hope i got that right its been awhile since i read the manga [/COLOR] :animeswea

Ichigo: What're you doing in my house in the middle of the night?

Kon: *muffled speaking*

Ichigo: What's that you say? You broke into my house to teach a monkey how to cook?

Kon: No you moron! Someone has taped me behind your toilet!

Ichigo: You better be glad you're cute because you suck as a tech guy.

([SPOILER]Random lines from random flash toons cobbled together[/SPOILER])

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nobody would have ever guessed that Ichigo was into Bondage.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
Ahahaha, awesome.

"Well, I really can't aim good when I use the washroom so don't be scared if you feel something oozing down your back"