OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[CENTER]Dude, every single one was freakin' hilarious. I'm pleased no one went with the obvious "Barrel" gag. But at the same time, I am rather surprised....
Anyway. These were my favorites.

Third Place goes to [B]KatanaViolet[/B] with:
"The new type of intestinal worm that was discovered made avian bird flu look like the common cold."

Second Place goes to [B]CelestialCharm[/B] with:
"That's the last time I eat Sushi..."

But for some reason this one made me laugh so hard I almost had an asthma attack.

" Remember kinds don't go swiming in unknown places, Or the tentacle virus will get you and do....horrible...horrible things"

You win [B]Illusion[/B].[/CENTER]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ha, Slightly perverted quotes can almost always guarentee a placing in these games, go my slightly demented mind, I shall cherish it always.

Just because I am really into bleach for now here is a pic... If you think its a spoiler then I guess you should have read this first instead of posting then right? ^_^ otherwise here we are..

[CENTER][IMG]http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1997/162180om.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]

Yes, The one on the left is Byakuya as always and the right is Ichigo, happy posting.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest D. Resurrected
heres a quote for the picture above.

buying a tv 10 dallars

Ordering tak out 50 dallars

Finding subliminal messages in anime PRICELESS
:D

[COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]^ I relinquish all my chances of winning this round (however little they may be) to KKC.

[b][COLOR=#FB9900]Ichigo:[/COLOR] Hey, what's that?
[COLOR=#FB9900]Byakuya:[/COLOR] What?
[COLOR=#FB9900]Ichigo:[/COLOR] *stab*[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue] Byakuya: MY EYE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY EYE![/COLOR]
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Ichigo: Dude, I told you that would make you go blind...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=SeaGreen]
Um...I don't know if I have the hang of this yet... :catgirl: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]"And that was when Byakuya finally realized what Ichigo whispered into his ear: "...And that's why girls are fully stacked upstairs and guys are fully stacked downstairs."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]Yesh.. I am perverted. Who wants to know, eh? :P

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]"Take a guess where this is going to go.."

Wow...That sounded ....So wrong...

Edit:
This is for those of you who cant see it..I can for some reason... I think it is because I visit the site then when I come back from the site it is there...wierd isnt it?

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]well i am going to make this a hentai , so kiddies please walk away now and liet the older kids enjoy

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Here are teh winners! and you all must have known this was comming right?

1st place goes to...

[quote name='KKC][size=1'] Byakuya: Did you just grab what I think you grabbed?![/size][/quote]

I was suprised that there wasn't that much Yaoi that I expected to come from this scene. You can't tell me that you...fangirls didn't ever imagine that in that pose no? the next place goes to...

[quote name='Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed][B]Ichigo: "I know what you did last summer."[/B'][/COLOR][/quote]

After this I expected to see Ichigo go into some kind of a stab or something like that... Yet I was thinking of seeing some kind of a seiproth rip off quote or something, I don't know.

and a lovely third goes to

[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]"And that was when Byakuya finally realized what Ichigo whispered into his ear: "...And that's why girls are fully stacked upstairs and guys are fully stacked downstairs."[/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

What can I say? Perverted quotes almost work all the time, maybe because they tend to be very funny? Well anways KKC go on you Naruto Nutt xD

Seriously though....if you don't post a picture... I will get like..Ninjas and make them do horrible...horrible things to you...you don't want that do you?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Calm yourself. I had to go hunt down a pic...

Well, being i'm a Naruto nutt... here we go! Nothing's better than Rock Lee!

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25238&stc=1[/img]

*[insert funny caption that KKC was to lazy to come up with]*[/size]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Lee:[/B] Oh gross..
Sasuke: What is it, Lee?
[B]Lee:[/B] Naruto just... he just felt me up in my "Private Spot"
[B]Sasuke:[/B] O.o; Dammit, Naruto! I paid you for me not HIM!!!!

Ewwww!!! That's so gross but funny!!!! XD

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]It was then when the two adorable Anime characters were impaled through the head from mysterious black lines."

That what I always used to think happen when I saw that...and bite me I am tired.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='KKC][size=1']Nothing's better than Rock Lee![/size][/quote]

*Looks at avator* Hell YEAH!!!

"Sasuke looks in utter shock at the broken Lee after losing the most important thumb wresting match of his life...the match for [B][I]Sakura's love.[/I][/B]"[/FONT][/COLOR]