KatanaViolet Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 Despite the dismay of all the fan girls and their fantasies, Sasuke and Naruto DID NOT enjoy their lip-lock. Sasuke: I can't believe I felt your tongue... Naruto: WHAT! That wasn't me you pervert!! Sasuke: Whatever loser. Now everyone thinks we're gay. Naruto: Let them think what they want, I'm going to be hokage someday, believe it! Jirayia: I don't know what just happened with you guys, but I need to fix this!!! Let's go for some drinks and see some women instead... say, Naruto, you got your wallet with you? Naruto: Ugh, perverted hermit, I'd rather be rubbing Old Lady Tsunade's..er.. feet! than let you spend all my money on booze and women. Believe it! Sasuke: You're such a moron. Excuse me while I go rinse my mouth with bleach. Wow, longest caption ever.
OMNOMNOMALY Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Naruto: I wonder if the "I tripped and fell on your lips" excuse will work like it did with Sakura... bahaha, great picture. Too bad I can't think of anything better. Whatevs. Long live SasuXNaru XP[/COLOR][/FONT]
Ikillion Posted March 12, 2006 Posted March 12, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The quotes have been judged, the voting is now closed, if I ever see another Yaoi fanfic in my life I think my head may go "kersplode"....Now the winners In [strike]957,234,435,656,191th[/strike] 1st place we have [quote name='r2vq]"[I]Sasuke[/I] and [I]Naruto [/I] couldn't help themselvs when their yaoi fantasies took over, [I]Ikillion [/I'] was never the same again.."i[/quote] I have to admit...I was never the same again....you will burn and pay though...-plots- In 2nd [quote name='KKC][size=1']Naruto *thinking*: Why do his lips taste like cherries?!?![/size][/quote] All I have to say is the **** was he thinking that for...o.O and finally in 3rd [QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Naruto: I wonder if the "I tripped and fell on your lips" excuse will work like it did with Sakura... [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] I bet if Sakura saw that, she would have done the same thing Tsunade did to Jiraiya...complete Ownage. and as a honorable mention [quote name='Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Garamond]Playing truth or dare, Naruto and Sasuke realize the consequence of Naruto's dare a bit too late...fanfictions.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote] Yes, a friend of mine asked her to read a fanfic of hers, after I read it I realised I really didn't want to read any more fanfics...for a long...long ...time. You win...this time.. r2vq, get a picture or the Yaoi ninjas will...get you![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
r2vq Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 Ah~ I get what you said about revenge now. xP [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25280&stc=1[/IMG] ~hai hai, this'll be the picture. From the oh so lovely Basilisk anime, we have Tokugawa Ieyasu, head honcho and Shogun. You folks'll have four days before we close this round. -Arvi
anime_dark Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 Instead of coming from the top of his head it's coming out from the bottom !? Weird :D Ieyasu: AAAaaahhh! My brain ! I think i studied too much ! Lame but i tried :rolleyes:
ChibiHorsewoman Posted March 13, 2006 Author Posted March 13, 2006 [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25280[/IMG] [color=#7733ff][font=bradley hand ITC]Maybe I should get that goiter looked at.[/color][/font]
PWNED Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 Failed Experiment no 20. Crossbreeding an Old Man with a Bull Frog to create some sort of Super Bull Frog doesn't work at all. Neither does crossbreeding a ninja and a shark, That just got messy.
kayutori_sama Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 The adverse effect of coconuts exposed to radiation and genetically altered.... Man: The application said I try new things....test new foods, but this is not what I had planned.
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 what hugly noticable deformed pimple??? that's my evil siamese twin!
Gaara kun Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]What you gonna do with all those lumps...all those lumps inside that hump??[/COLOR] I hate that song by the Black Eyed Peas >_< so wrong...
ANBU kunoichi Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 Maybe if I grow a big enough beard, you won't notice it...
KatanaViolet Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 [I]He's lumps, he's lumps, he's lumps, they're on his head[/I] :bdance: If you don't get it,it's a Weird Al song...
_Kenshin_ Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 *Scratches chin* Hey, how'd these get here... *Puts in pants* Lol Family Guy referance
Ikillion Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]....There are so many things that could be said to that....I just...xD oh my.. "this is how bad herpes will become in the future...unless you young children stop having intercourse at such a younge age!" Feh, my revenge failed...horribly >_> You win this time... [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Slade Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 "I doubt anyone will noticed...yes...nope no one will be able to tell......that this is a fake beard.." :animesmil
Veritas Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 [size=1][color=darkred]"Tell me Doc, is it Cancer, what am I to tell my ballchinian brothers"[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]Yeah lame I know but hey I tried.[/color][/size]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Refering to ChibiHorseWoman's Custom Title: "[B][I]You're gonna have to drink a lot.[/I][/B]"[/FONT][/COLOR] :D
ChibiHorsewoman Posted March 16, 2006 Author Posted March 16, 2006 [QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Refering to ChibiHorseWoman's Custom Title: "[B][I]You're gonna have to drink a lot.[/I][/B]"[/FONT][/COLOR] :D[/QUOTE] [color=#9922ff][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=4]I vote for this person!! Why? Because I'm narcisstic. Another attempt for the picture: Damn! I knew I should have stopped at five potatos![/color][/font][/size]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9922ff][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=4]I vote for this person!! Why? Because I'm narcisstic.![/color][/font'][/size][/quote] I owe you for this one. I couldn't thing of anything, but I read your title and had my idea. And aren't we all a little narcisstic? :p [/FONT][/COLOR]
Awaken Posted March 17, 2006 Posted March 17, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo]A double chin gone horribly wrong. i actuallly like this one XD[/COLOR] :D
r2vq Posted March 18, 2006 Posted March 18, 2006 Hey folks, I don't have much time so I'll make this fast. ^^ Third Place [spoiler][Tatsubei Yagyu] "You're gonna have to drink a lot."[/spoiler] Second Place [spoiler][_Kenshin_] *Scratches chin* Hey, how'd these get here... *Puts in pants*[/spoiler] First Place [spoiler][Awaken] A double chin gone horribly wrong.[/spoiler] Honourable Mention [spoiler][Gaara kun] What you gonna do with all those lumps...all those lumps inside that hump??[/spoiler] That means [spoiler]Awaken,[/spoiler] you're respoonsible for the next picture. Hope it's a good one. ^^ If [spoiler]Awaken[/spoiler] doesn't post one in 3 days, it goes to [spoiler]_Kenshin_[/spoiler] and eventually so on in the heirarchy. -Arvi
Awaken Posted March 21, 2006 Posted March 21, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo]HEY! sry it took so long to post this but my computer is the worst! well this is the best i could do so have as much fun with it as you can! and if you can't see it then by all means let someone else do it :animesigh :catgirl: [/COLOR]
KatanaViolet Posted March 21, 2006 Posted March 21, 2006 "How Sakura Stole Christmas" yea, I beat ya'll to it! :animeswea
OMNOMNOMALY Posted March 21, 2006 Posted March 21, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Sakura, quietly under her breath: Heh heh heh.. Tomoyo won't be so happy when she sees the lump of coal I've got for her... THIS IS FOR ALL THE UGLY OUTFITS! sorry. ^__^; that's why I don't usually post after soccer =P[/COLOR][/FONT]
_Kenshin_ Posted March 21, 2006 Posted March 21, 2006 Eeeeh mom lied to me about santa and his reindeer... she's a girl with a lion.... and the elfs a girl with a camera... Oh my... I feel asleep after school and just woke up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now