OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Sakura just [spoiler]raped[/spoiler] christmas.

I learn fun things in latin...and no its not it that way...you perverts.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Indigo]XD ! I think this one is gonna win and if it doesn't i shall be utterly crushed..[/COLOR]

Ok, well there wasn't alot of replies (probably due to my picture >.<) but here's the winner(s)

Third Place
CoLoR_Me_EviL
[QUOTE] Sakura, quietly under her breath: Heh heh heh.. Tomoyo won't be so happy when she sees the lump of coal I've got for her... THIS IS FOR ALL THE UGLY OUTFITS![/QUOTE]

Second Place
_Kenshin_
[QUOTE]Eeeeh mom lied to me about santa and his reindeer... she's a girl with a lion.... and the elfs a girl with a camera...[/QUOTE]

I don't know why this made me laugh but it did!

First place
Ikillion
[QUOTE] Sakura just raped christmas[/QUOTE]

Honorable Mention
KatanaViolet
[QUOTE]"How Sakura Stole Christmas"[/QUOTE]

Your up again Ikillion

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Now about that word.. In latin the word rape comes from rapio I think, I can't remember it from the top of my head. But that word means to snatch or to steal. so yeah...just another way to say something fancy.

[URL=]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6333/untitled9ma.jpg]]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6333/untitled9ma.jpg[/URL]

Now about this picture, the reason the people are all =O -ing is because Zorro just cut the train in half and such so yeah, have fun.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I believe that my picture has run its course of life for once, until next time though. So until that time comes once more here are teh winers, Lyke OMG!

First place goes to...
[quote name='KKC][size=1]The trains people gasped as Zorro revealed he had not [b]one[/b], but [b]two[/b] [i]swords[/i']...[/size][/quote]

Do I really need to say anything to say why this one is funny? though so :cool:

in 2nd place there is...
[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Little does Zoro know, the people aren't as much gasping at the fact that he just cut a train in half as much the fact that he totally ripped his pants while doing it." [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

Those pants do look rather right...They couldn't be Emo pants now could they o.O

and in a final third...comes..
[QUOTE=Dagger]
"That's what happens when you try to commit seppuku on top of a speeding train."[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am pretty sure he missed...by a lot..yeah...

So in the final votes KKC your up with the next pic.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=darkblue]:3 fun, fun, fun. The pic is a bit small, but I liked it.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25323&stc=1[/img]

For those who don't know the black haired guy is Roy Mustang and the other one is Havock from Full Metal Alchemist. Enjoy![/size][/color]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=55555]And that is also the second funniest episode in the series. "[I]Miniskirts![/I]" Brilliant. Anywho, I'll zip it and post my caption now. >.>

[i]Unfortunately for Havock, he did not realize by Roy's poker face that the Flame Alchemist had just wizzed his pants. Poor, poor Havock.[/i]

[SIZE=2][B]P.S.[/B] Ikillion, could you convert your picture to a URL for the sake of OB's resolution? [/SIZE]:animecry: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1][b]EDIT:[/b] Hah! Nice one, Gaara. XD[/size]

Amongst all the commotion Havock forgot that he had super glue on his hands, and it was now seeping through Mustangs pants and onto his skin

EDIT:
[quote name='White']Unfortunately for Havock, he did not realize by Roy's poker face that the Flame Alchemist had just wizzed his pants. Poor, poor Havock.[/quote]
Nice, I laughed at that sooooooooooooooo hard I could have wizzed in my pants too. My vote definity going to you so far.

Heh, good one White( i shall vote for you)...Poor Havoc. LOL...I'd give it a shot...I had something good in mind...

"After getting dumped by Armstrong's sister...Havoc switched his interests. "

Heh, I just wanted to give it a try for fun. Armstrong's sister....scarred Havoc for life...

I thought about yours _ken_ :animesmil I think Havoc's in a bad situation with the glue...and the hands...and the leg... :animeswea

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"What most people don't know is that the whole Miniskirts thing was a cover-up. What Roy was really trying to do was get more boobies...Once Havock found out...well thats all that needs to be said"

Blah! I couldn't think of a good one for this, that sucked. [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]