OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

[size=1]Wow, that was some great stuff, but of course their can only be one winner and then a second and third ;)

[u]1st[/u]

[quote name='Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Garamond]Sasuke and Lee find in horror thier teamates doing the Macarena dance.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

XD The mentle image I recieved in my head after reading this was hilarious!

[u]2nd[/u]

[QUOTE=KatanaViolet][b]Sasuke[/b]: Dude, Did you just fart?
[b]Rock Lee[/b]: Worse, Sasuke... I think I just sharted... :animeblus
[/QUOTE]

Potty humor and myself mix well :cool:

[u]3rd[/u]

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=SLATEGRAY][FONT=Garamond]It was then when the two adorable Anime characters were impaled through the head from mysterious black lines." [/color'][/font][/quote]

Sneeky :3

Ok, I guess it's your turn Gaara Kun![/size]

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Yusike and Kuruma couldn't help themselvs when their yaoi fantasies took over, Hiei was never the same again..."[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
...that...was...THE COOLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :animesmil I wish I could do that. :animedepr

[COLOR=#656446][quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Yusike and Kuruma couldn't help themselvs when their yaoi fantasies took over, Hiei was never the same again..."[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]You have won 10 Internets, my good sir. I again relinquish all my chances of winning to thou.

[b]Don't forget to watch "Yu Yu Hakusho and UFO Baby Crossover X", kiddies![/b][/COLOR]

Kurama: Come on Hiei, it's time to eat...
Hiei: NO! LET ME GO! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR ME TOGET TO LEVEL 50 ON TETRIS!?! I MUST KEEP PLAYING! I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!!
Yusuke: Geez, Hiei. Tetris? You seriously need to update your video game collection.

[QUOTE=Gaara kun]
[IMG]http://img497.imageshack.us/img497/7547/hieicrazy4jv.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=papyrus]Hiei: Hey! Let me go! I wasn't done playing with the Barbies

Karuma: That's the problem, you took them from the box

Hiei: Haven't you ever heard the term try before you buy?

Yasuke: Haven't you heard the term shop lifters will be prosecuted? Now run faster!

How much did that suck?[/color][/font]

[size=1][color=darkred]Wow, I've been gone for awhile but I'm baaaack. Anywho I'll give this ago, I'm suprised this hasn't been said.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred] [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Hiei: Hey put me down that was Man-Faye, I wanted her autograph damn you.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred] [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]I thought i'd give man-faye another cameo.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Indigo]Yusuke: well there goes your dream about being a ballerina, hiei
Kurama: its curious how he can do amazing fighting moves but cant master the simplest ballet step
Hiei: not a word to Kuwabara while we're at the chiropractor or i'll kill you both!

my second try! hopefully this one will do a little better :catgirl: [/COLOR]

[b]Time for winners!!!

There were SOO many good replies to this! But sadly I have to pick one >_>

1st Place:[/b]

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]"Yusuke and Kuruma couldn't help themselvs when their yaoi fantasies took over, Hiei was never the same again..."[/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

[B]Everytime I reread that one it made me laugh the hardest ^^[/B]

[b]Tie for 2nd Place:[/b]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorseWoman]
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Hiei: Hey! Let me go! I wasn't done playing with the Barbies

Karuma: That's the problem, you took them from the box

Hiei: Haven't you ever heard the term try before you buy?

Yasuke: Haven't you heard the term shop lifters will be prosecuted? Now run faster![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[b]Sad thing is...I can see that happening[/b]

[QUOTE=shadowofdeath13]
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Hiei: Hey put me down that was Man-Faye, I wanted her autograph damn you.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[b]lol greatness[/b]

[b]And in 3rd:[/b]

[QUOTE=KKC]
[SIZE=1]Kurama: I told you that you would get stuck if you kept doing those crazy yoga streches.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[b]Hahahaha Hiei doing yoga..nice one[/b]

[b]Great stuff you guys! Next up...Ikillion![/b]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]You all kill me, seriously I am just absolutly flattered. I just posted that at almost complete random and I was not prepared to win. Likewise I also didn't have a pic ready... So here is a screen shot I just made that I am sure you all are just going to have a fun time posting on ^_~

[IMG]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3889/untitled28yc.jpg[/IMG]

I don't really think I need to say who these people are now do I? Heh, good luck....What did I just start...?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]Naruto and Sasuke were both horrified when they found out they were to play Romeo and Juliet as part as their ninja training. (Sakura has finally regained conciousness)

man i need more practice at this :animeswea

I can sense all the yaoi captions coming [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Kakashi ran out of Come Come Paradise. After learning that the next volume would not be out for another two months, Kakashi decided to channel his perverted thought into something else: a genjutsu. Unfortunately for Sasuke and Naruto, they were his ginuea pigs. Sasuke and Naruto were never the same, and Sakura must now must struggle within herself to prevent her from killing the same sensei she had just put in the hospital.

I need practice... :animesigh

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Garamond]Playing truth or dare, Naruto and Sasuke realize the consequence of Naruto's dare a bit too late...fanfictions.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Haha there were so many posibilities for this one! XD And there are so many yaoi fanfics with NaruxSasu too :animestun