OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kero- And it is time for the next exciting episode of 'Pimp my Sakura' with me Kero and Tomoyo.

Tomoyo- Well; I went for Crazy Neons for that really cool look and the bell so that you can hear her coming because I couldn't fit Sub-Woofas anywhere.

Sakura- I bought The Stick here.

Kero- Good for you; here's a cookie.

Tomoyo- You should check out the Hydraulics that I've installed.

[b]First:[/b]
[QUOTE=The Monster]Kero- And it is time for the next exciting episode of 'Pimp my Sakura' with me Kero and Tomoyo.

Tomoyo- Well; I went for Crazy Neons for that really cool look and the bell so that you can hear her coming because I couldn't fit Sub-Woofas anywhere.

Sakura- I bought The Stick here.

Kero- Good for you; here's a cookie.

Tomoyo- You should check out the Hydraulics that I've installed.[/QUOTE]
Words cannot describe how hard I laughed at this.

[b]Second:[/b]
[QUOTE=Lord Dante]Sakura: Uhh... tomoyo, what did you do to my suit?

Tomoyo: Just the additions that kero told me that you gave to him.

Sakura: what?!?! Kero, what did you tell her?

Kero: Myyy preciousssssss.....[/QUOTE]
It really does look like he's stroking a ring, doesn't it?

[b]Third:[/b]
[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Little did Sakura know that kero wasn't the only thing in the forest. For Tomoyo was a stalker...a stalker for yuri. Afterwards lets say that Sakura never stood a chance.."[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
Wow. You know, that pretty much captures the essence of Tomoyo's character. :animeswea

It's your turn, The Monster. Have at it!

~Dagger~

[size=1][color=DarkSlateGray][font=ComicsansMS]Well it has been a while since someone had posted here so I guess I will post something till they come back or something.

[IMG]http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/whr/robin_sena/whr_robin0012.jpg[/IMG]

There is something for you all now have fun with it. >.< Oh yeah its robin from Witch Hunter Robin by the way.
[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Here we are the finals and now here is the winner!!!! xD

[quote name='thezerosystem'] How many people wanna bet that fangirl finally cracked and married her tele?[/quote]

In second....
[quote name='kayutori_sama']-Twitch twitch- Ha! Pssh...who needs satellite dishes? My hair picks up better reception anyway...[/quote]

Finaly with a good strong third.

[quote name='Gaara kun']The repo men will NEVER take this away...I won't let them.[/quote]

So then thezerosystem please provide a pic for us kthxbye.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]