OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i][size=1][color=dimgray]Zorro: "Hey you three are kinda cute, come to papa"[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=dimgray]Luffy: "Zorro, your not in prison anymore remember"[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=dimgray]*SMACK* Luffy flies into wall[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=dimgray]Zorro: "You talk to much, he he he so where were we?"[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=dimgray]Ussop and Chopper: "Ahhhh"[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]lol hmmmm I think I've watched to many prison movies lately.[/color][/size]

Zorro: "Luffy did WHAT to my rubber duck?"

CRASH!! Luffy in wall...

Zorro: "I swear to god...if you guys ever touch my rubber duck again...I'm gonna stick these swords where the sun don't shine...UNDERSTAND!!!"

Usop/Chopper (crying like babies): "Ye..yes sir" nods heads together "we understand"

Zorro: "Good...now go get a spatula and scrape Luffy off the wall, he's killing my appetite."

Lol, I'm not very good at this... :animeswea

[B]Zoro: Hey little boys, why don't go in the backroom and chat for a bit?

Usop and Chopper burst into tears*

Luffy: Hey Zoro! What happened to your nose?

Zoro: Beat it!

Zoro bitchslaps Luffy*

Luffy flies into wall*[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]This was a gag of Michael Jackson just for you guys that wouldn't understand my lame jokes ^___^ XD.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Lol, its been a while since I was in such a position, it feels...different.

Anywho on to the winnars!

1st:
[QUOTE=shadowofdeath13][i][size=1][color=dimgray]Zorro: "Hey you three are kinda cute, come to papa"[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=dimgray]Luffy: "Zorro, your not in prison anymore remember"[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=dimgray]*SMACK* Luffy flies into wall[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=dimgray]Zorro: "You talk to much, he he he so where were we?"[/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=1][color=dimgray]Ussop and Chopper: "Ahhhh"[/color][/size][/i]
[/QUOTE]

2nd:
[QUOTE=r2vq][color=#007520]And so Zorro taught Usopp and Chopper that to quit smoking really would be better for their health.

-r2[/color][/QUOTE]

and 3rd
[QUOTE=Kazuwa Nomura][B]Zoro: Hey little boys, why don't go in the backroom and chat for a bit?

Usop and Chopper burst into tears*

Luffy: Hey Zoro! What happened to your nose?

Zoro: Beat it!

Zoro bitchslaps Luffy*

Luffy flies into wall*[/b][/QUOTE]

Go crazy with the next one. :bdance: [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[size=1][color=dimgray]Yay I won, Prison humor, gets them everytime. Anyways, on to the next round, I wasn't sure about the picture it's simple but funny, anyways here it is lol. For those of you who don't know this is [B]Mugen[/B] from Samurai Champloo.[/color][/size]
[INDENT][color=#007520]Just so everyone knows, the name of "the guy in the background" is [b]Jin[/b]. -r2[/color][/INDENT]
[img]http://www.punkasspunk.com/videolog/20060321/Samurai_Champloo_[Stranger_Searching]_(2004)_4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.punkasspunk.com/videolog/20060321/Samurai_Champloo_[Stranger_Searching]_(2004)_4.jpg[/img]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][color=darkred]Guy in background:[/color] Hey you (Main guy in pic), I'll bet you $50 that you wont eat this bowl of maggots.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][color=darkred]Main guy in pic:[/color] [color=navy]*Looks at guy in background and stuffs his hand in the bowl, chewing up the maggots.*[/color][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#000080][color=darkred]Guy in background:[/color] *Thinking to self* [color=darkgreen][i]"...Bastard. I didn't think he'd actually do it."[/i][/color][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][color=darkred]Main guy in pic:[/color] [color=navy]*Disgusted while thinking to self*[/color] [i]"Man, i'm glad I bet another guy $300 that i'd eat this bowl of maggots."[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=lucida calligraphy][color=#9933ff]Heh I think I'll try again then go change my signature and custom title

[b]Mugen[/b]Hey don't give me that face! You know you love my chipmunk impression.

Eh yeah... work has sucked the humor right out of me.[/color][/font]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Main guy: This food tastes like crap. So thats the guy who mad this huh?

Background guy: Uh oh, I think he realized I put a little [I]extra[/I] ingredient in there.

Main guy: I heard that. And now I must kill you.

Background guy: You will never catch me!!!! TO THE BATMOBILE!!!!!

Main guy: *Team's up with the Joker and chases him across the rooftops.*

Main guy: *Catches him with his super speed* Now you'll die.

Background character: It's a good thing your just a figment of my imagination.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Mugen thinking to himself: I told Jin it was a stupid idea to see how much rice we could fit in our mouths... marshmallows work, and grapes work for counting one at a time, but we're at 246 grains a piece, we've been at this for hours, AND I REALLY HAVE TO GO TO THE DAMN BATHROOM!!

xD LAME FTW.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Thats freakin hilarious!! WOOT!!

[COLOR=#007520][INDENT][SIZE=1]ethriel21, please note the specific rules that are in place for the Anime Lounge. Simple put, if you want to post, please have a little more to contribute to the conversation. ;) Plus, you don't really need to quote the most recent post in whole, especially if it's a lot longer than yours. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators. -r2[/SIZE][/INDENT][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=dimgray]The polls are in, resulting as follows[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=dimgray]*3rd Place*[/color][/size]
[color=darkorchid][b][quote name='ChibiHorsewoman]Mugen[/b']Hey don't give me that face! You know you love my chipmunk impression. [/quote][/color]

[size=1][color=dimgray]**2cd Place**[/color][/size]
[b][quote=Kazuwa Nomura]Mugen: Chewing something*[/b]

[b]Jin: Hey Mugen, where's Fuu? [/b]

[b]Mugen: Still chewing whatever is in his mouth*[/b]

[b]Jin: Mugen? Where's Fuu?[/b]

[b]Jaws music in background*[/quote][/b]

[size=1][color=dimgray]***1st Place***[/color][/size]
[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][color=darkorange][font=Trebuchet MS]Mugen thinking to himself: I told Jin it was a stupid idea to see how much rice we could fit in our mouths... marshmallows work, and grapes work for counting one at a time, but we're at 246 grains a piece, we've been at this for hours, AND I REALLY HAVE TO GO TO THE DAMN BATHROOM!!
[/font][/color][/QUOTE][size=1][color=dimgray]Lol put something better than mine, which shouldn't be hard lol[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]oh.
I won.
>_>
/didn't realize.
sorry!!

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/hostclubss3.jpg[/img]

good luck ^__^[/FONT][/COLOR]

[indent][color=#007520]For the people posting, the guy with the red face is [B]Tamaki[/B], and the twins with the red hair are [B]Hikaru [/B] and [B]Kaoru[/B]. -r2[/color][/indent]

[size=1][color=dimgray]Hmmm I'll give it a shot, You can count me out though since I won just before CoLoR_Me_EviL but I'll post anyways.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][b]First girl in group: Hey do you think we should help him get that crab off his back?[/b][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=dimgray][b]Guys in unison: Nah, Who do you think put there in the first place *Evil Grins*[/b][/color][/size]