OtakuBoards

Best Weapon/Technique

Nomura

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well, I like the "Kagemane no Jutsu," because it's not really a fighting technique, but one that takes serious thought to use, unless your opponent disregards you shadow zooming towards 'em... :animeswea

And weapon... ummm, I'm going to go with Mugen's sword from Samurai Champloo, or Bankotsu's Zwehander (I have no clue how to spell it... :animedepr ), because I think Bankotsu absolutely owns all the other Inuyasha villians, execpt Hiten of the Thunder Brothers, who kinda looks like him. :rolleyes:

By the way, to save the admins some time, your posts should have more depth in 'em.

Just saying... :p [/FONT][/COLOR]

Technique: [url=http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4606/hieidragonflame4xl.gif][color=red]Dragon of the Darkness Flame! Hiei rocks![/color][/url]

Weapon: Tough call... [url=http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5037/ggvhs23mk.jpg][color=red]Triela's shotgun[/color][/url] (if you can't tell which one has a shotgun, you don't deserve to know... Is Clause using a brace for her pistol?! That's kinda pathetic...) looks really cool... but [url=http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/926/outlaw110243ci.jpg][color=red]Gene's caster[/color][/url] would kill any shotgun in effectiveness.

[QUOTE=After*Glow][COLOR=red]Best Weapon- does a Gundam count as a weapon?[/color]
[color=royalblue]Best Fighting Tech- the fighting style Spike uses, I forgot what its called[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=red]Depends on the show... if its like G Gundam, where the Gundams themselves use special attacks, then yes. But it its like Gundam Seed where the Gundams only fight using beam sabers and really, really big rifles, then not really, since the Gundam itself isn't what's dishing out the damage. Its like attatching rocket launcher on top of a car and calling the car a weapon.[/color]

[color=royalblue]Jeet Kun Do... Bruce Lee's style.[/color]

I could not decide whether the paper is the technique or the weapon she uses, by she i mean yomiko readman from ROD (also with the codename the paper), she can use papers to protect, attack, fly and basically to do whatever she wants. Besides her knowledge given the amount of books she reads is terrific, which saves her life many times. So that's why i could not decide. Whatever, i believe paper is the best of all weapons i've watched so far (compared to katanas and such)

• 5 weeks later...
[font=Times]Can you count magic spells as well?

Best weapon: Perhaps the Tetsusaiga, but it has that weakness where you can't use the ultimate technique (Backlash Wave) against anything or anyone without a demonic aura....that's pretty limiting. I guess Banryuu (Bankotsu's sword) then.

The Banryuu was used to slay one thousand demons, and one thousand humans by Bankotsu, combined with the the power obtained from that and the Shikon Jewel Shards within it, Bankotsu easily overpowered Inuyasha's Windscar technique and almost killed him (but he's dumb so he died).

Best fighting technique: The Kaio-ken. The Kaio-ken is perhaps Goku's best technique period, since it provides him with an endless amount of power to increase his abilities however much he needs. The only flaw is that if he uses too much he can explode. Imagine if his body were stronger though, he wouldn't even need any of his Super Saiya-jin transformations since the Kaio-ken would be more than enough.

Best magic spell: The Giga Slave. Lina Inverse can use the Giga Slave to basically have L-sama (God) posess her body, there's no stopping that. The flaw in it though, is that anytime she uses it, L-sama might destroy the planet or universe (just because).[/font]

Guest Renji-kun
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Georgia]Hmm. In my opinion the best weapon would be a zanpaku-to. The best techinique would be "Sexy no Jutsu" just for the heck of it. xDD;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Well, besides all of the mass destruction weapons (sorry Afrter*Glow, not even a Gundam stands agianst Vash's weapon) I'd go with Wolfwoods multipurpose cross.
Portable cover, rocket-launcher, machine gun, and storrage for pistols just rocks flat out.
As for the fighting style either Spike's clumsy teqnigue (where he pretends to strech and hits the guy from one episode) or Vash's clumsy baffoon style(YOu need powerful lungs for all the screaming you'll do, though) I chose this mostly because its funny to watch. (And besides, it works for the two of them)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Anything counts, right???

As for a weapon, I would have to say that Riku's Dark Keyblade and Sora's Ultima Keyblade would have to fit my space here. I can't pick just one because both of them are cool, but, I picked these because 1. they look awesome 2. I like the afte-effects it has and 3. because I love using them. Lolz.

Now, for the fighting style, I would have to go with the Hiten Mitsurugi hidden techs from Ruroken. I mostly like the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu Sho Sen because Kenshin uses it most of the time and he just looks so darn cool doing it. None the less, it IS a very poerful tech, but he has even more powerful ones up his sleeve. Go, Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu sword fighting style!! WooT[/COLOR]!![/FONT] :animesmil :catgirl:

Best Weapon:

I think I'm going to go with Guts'(from [i]Berserk[/i]) HUGE sword. I mean, he killed 100 guys in one night and fought almost on even ground with the immortal Zod with that sword.

Best Technique:

I wanted to say Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu, and also Kyo's (from [i]Samurai Deeper Kyo[/i]) Mumyo Jinpu-ryu. I'm only on the 18th volume for Kyo, but so far, a few more techniques have been revealed and Kyo seems to have mastered them.

[COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1][COLOR=#D74570][u]Best Weapon:[/u][/COLOR]
With the multitude of unique and often absurd weapons in anime, [i]Ghost in the Shell[/i]'s [COLOR=#D74570]Tachikoma[/COLOR] is something that'll come in really handy in any situation. You can use these agile little mates for transportation, surveillace and cover fire, and is as dependable as any other Section 9 agent.
...And who can resist blue robots who speak in cute, high-pitched tones? (R2D2, is that you?)

[COLOR=#D74570][u]Best Technique:[/u][/COLOR]
Ranma Saotome's [i]Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken[/i], better known as [COLOR=#D74570]Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire[/COLOR], hands down. No, really, it is. I've always imagined it to be [i]the[/i] Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki of bare-fist techniques; a succession of punches pulled so fast that one won't burn himself while picking up chestnuts from a hearth. Beat that, Tifa Lockhart.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I think the best weapon is flying needles Haku uses in Naruto.

The best technique is "Makyou HyouShou HiJutsu" and "Souja Sousai no Jutsu" from Naruto.[spoiler] "Makyou HyouShou HiJutsu"(Demonic Ice Mirrors) is the technique Haku uses which I think is reall cool. He goes inside the mirror and can move really fast to hit his enemys, which makes the enemy think there is more than one Haku. The second best technique is "Suiton Suiryuudon no Jutsu"(Water Dragon Blast Skill) is the technique Zabuza uses to fight Kakashi. It looks like a dragon made out water, that come out of the water, and hit the enemy as if he is in world pool in the water.[/spoiler]:animedepr