OtakuBoards

Wwe Rpg

Outlaw

What does everyone think about a possible WWE RPG. I think it would be fun, creating your own wreslter, introducing him/her in a creative way, controlling their career and those of other wrestlers just like the actual WWE creative team. And since wrestling is focused around both jobbing to put other people over just as much as it is about winning yourself, it would force people to not God Mode, and have a little humility in their controbutions to the story.

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

Well I haven't watched wrestling seriously in years, so unless this would be completely original and only based on the WWF as a franchise I'd be fairly out of my depth. However I like the idea a lot, and I think with the right people involved it could work out very well, and be a very fun and successful RPG. One of the main obstacles you'd need to overcome would be that people would have a tendency to just God-Mod straight through their NPC fights and then be unsure how to handle a PC vs. PC fight. A solid set of rules/guidelines and maybe even a few Referee character would be a good way of dealing with this.

What you could do add depth to the RPG itself would be to, dare I say, include the fact that wrestling is rigged and fake and thus show the showman side of the business and even the more dirty side of it with wrestlers taking dives for more money. It'd definitely add more depth and definition to the RPG, and kick it into a whole knew dimension in terms of content as you could feature a tag-team who are all buddy-buddy on camera but truly despise one another off it. At least those are just my suggestions.[/SIZE]