Trowa066 Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]To me Trieze is one of the best characters is the whole GW series. He handles every thing (but Lady Une) with a calm understanding and dictorial view.[/COLOR] :cool: [COLOR=darkred]Then he gets killed off.[/COLOR] :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: [COLOR=darkblue]But all and all he was the greatest character, to me.[/COLOR] :) :)
SSJ3 Trunks Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 I like Trieze a lot and was angry when they killed him off. He was a great leader and his troops were very loyal to him.
WH2 Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 Trieze is my favorite character in all the Gundma series i mean hes kool he rules the world i could go no but i wont damn bandai they killed him!!!
Guest Akito Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 U could say Treize is the Ceaser of GW, if ya know as much bout Ceaser as I do.
Trowa066 Posted December 1, 2001 Author Posted December 1, 2001 [COLOR=teal]He always handles every thing like he has done it before (which is a good thing if you ask me).[/COLOR] :)
Trowa066 Posted December 1, 2001 Author Posted December 1, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]And even if it fails hes got a back up.[/COLOR] :D
Break Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]... Well, you could say that... if you want.:rolleyes: Treize was a very influential character, but not the greatest fighter, but who needs to be when you are like him?[/SIZE]
Trowa066 Posted December 4, 2001 Author Posted December 4, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]How true.[/COLOR] -_-
duomaxwell1202 Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 I like him cuz he kicked Wufei's butt in a sword fight. It is too bad that he got killed...now that I think about it ...who killed him again?(I havent seen that show in so long...)
Break Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by duomaxwell1202 [/i] [B]I like him cuz he kicked Wufei's butt in a sword fight. It is too bad that he got killed...now that I think about it ...who killed him again?(I havent seen that show in so long...) [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I think Wufei... yep... pretty sure, if you have it on DVD or summat, watch it to see... I think they either had a fight in gundams or sword fight...[/SIZE]
Guest deathscythe Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 Treieze faught Wufei in the tallgese II and Wufei was in his gundam. Wufei killed treize although it seemed more like treize jumped on Altrons beam trident and commited suicide to me.
Trowa066 Posted December 10, 2001 Author Posted December 10, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Either way it was clear that he wanted to die a warriors death.[/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deathscythe [/i] [B]Treieze faught Wufei in the tallgese II and Wufei was in his gundam. Wufei killed treize although it seemed more like treize jumped on Altrons beam trident and commited suicide to me. [/B][/QUOTE] treize allowed himself to be killed, in both, manga and animated, in the manga, he is talking to wufei during the battle, and say's something along the lines of.... "and now....my death" allowing himself to be killed by wufei, and telling him good job, before his suit exploded.... oh, and did I mention how much gundam wing sucks? :p
black_vegeta Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 Yes, I'd have to admit that I like Trieze also... He did everything with a certain amount of royalty and class. Like someone has already mentioned, he always has a plan. Oh I'd like to say that Final Fantasy sucks... Just kiddin Sephiroth.... Not personally one of my fav's, but I hate rpg's...
Trowa066 Posted December 17, 2001 Author Posted December 17, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Wait a minute! Did Trieze die in the original version?[/COLOR]
black_vegeta Posted December 17, 2001 Posted December 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trowa066 [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]Wait a minute! Did Trieze die in the original version?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Of course.
Trowa066 Posted December 18, 2001 Author Posted December 18, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I wasn't sure.[/COLOR]
Alexander Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 Well, I know very little about him, but from what I know he's one of my favorites, and as such has a starring role in one of my fanfictions, alongside Kaworu Nagisa from Evangelion. He's undoubtedly going to be different.... after all, he's much older in the story, and wiser as well. How exactly the two universes mix and they meet, I have yet to determine! -_-;
Trowa066 Posted January 22, 2002 Author Posted January 22, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]You should look into his history before you just catagorize him as different.[/COLOR]
Delian Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 I liked Trieze he was a very good leader and quite influential. It's a shame that he was killed by Wufei...actually if there was no other way I would have had Treize come out as the Victor in that fight. Oh Well!!!
Quatre's_gurl Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Mr. Treize... *sobs and goes into obsessed Lady Une mode* He wasn't REALLY evil. Just misunderstood. Kinda like me. I actually only started liking him about 2 eps before he died. -_-' At first I was so naive that I thought he was married to Lady Une and Mariemaia was they're daughter (I started watching EW starting at the part when she said that she was his daughter) Then stupid Leia ruined my fun. I hate that #####! His Excellency...[/COLOR]
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Treize K. ruled... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :naughty:
phoenixflames Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Treize was a really cool character. the way he always walked in to a war zone with his cool demeanor, just awesome. His eyebrows were really cool. I wonder what gel he used.....:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now