Dragonballzman Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 I know Gokou isn't ALWAYS that stupid, but still! I couldn't resist making a fool of him! :devil:
conpiracymonki Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [b]Hehe,...all done with avatar sized pics too...hehe..[/b]
Dragonballzman Posted November 30, 2001 Author Posted November 30, 2001 Ya, it was hard though. For some reason my Paint Shop Pro 5 was screwing up. When I wanted one size to be 50 pixels and the other 50 pixels, it always made one of them 3 pixels larger or smaller than the other. It was SOOO annoying!!!
DaRk DrAgOn Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 It was cool and funny all in one.Simple ,yet awsome.IO want more!!!Make more.....now!What are you waiting for quick....LOL.Just messing with ya:D
Guest Matt Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 lol. but i got psp7. it's better. :p also, it's nice if you spell don't spell vegeta bejita. and don't yell at me saying "but thats how you really spell it".
Guest Matt Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 well, if you can make a comic, so can i. this took me about 3 min. in paint shop pro 7. :p
Syk3 Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B]well, if you can make a comic, so can i. this took me about 3 min. in paint shop pro 7. :p [/B][/QUOTE] Hey, i hav psp7 too! ....wait, i remember that writing in the comic.........
Dragonballzman Posted December 2, 2001 Author Posted December 2, 2001 Ok, here's another one I just made :)
Guest Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Hey that's cool! Although it is totaly opposite of your first one..:p :p :p
Dragonballzman Posted December 2, 2001 Author Posted December 2, 2001 Here's another one that I just whipped up! I have to admid though, it's pretty crap. I think I'll just make 1 comic a day so that I can think of some good ideas. ;)
~Videl~ Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 lol thats really funny you two:laugh: are you going to writesome more?
Guest Matt Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B] ....wait, i remember that writing in the comic......... [/B][/QUOTE] he he he.... here's part 2 of my comic
Sephiroth Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 heh, pretty cool comics dbzman, I liked the piccoro and 17 one, keep it up....
Dragonballzman Posted December 3, 2001 Author Posted December 3, 2001 Here's a little continuing one for you all...It features the return of Cell (After he ran away from Gokou like a little wussy)
sleepy Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's funny, I almost falling off my chair :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
sleepy Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What' next dbzman. :laugh: :laugh: I almost swallow my candy from laughing :laugh:
Shy Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]These are pretty funny, I like the one where the red guy mysteriously explodes. A very good ending[/SIZE]
~Videl~ Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 lol:laugh: keep em comin DBZ man. I'm ill with the flu and chucking at these is really cheering me up.:D
Syk3 Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 Nice comics dbz man, keep it up. Lik the way ur making us wait and stuff. Just lik good old dbz....lol....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now