Vegitto4 Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 the one that he forgot how to urn SSJ, true stupidity
woody Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 this one is not as funny as the other, but it's still funny :rotflmao:
9mm Avenger Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 :rotflmao: Man, DBZman, ur comics are the shizzle! Where do you get those Avatar sized pics?
Dragonballzman Posted December 20, 2001 Author Posted December 20, 2001 :lecture: Well, first I obtain the specified picture, then I press the select option, make a square selection, then paste it as a new window, then I resize it to exactly 50 x 50 pixels in length and width, then I select it all again using Ctrl + A, then I use Ctrl + E to paste it as a new selection into my comic. :lecture: Basically, I make 'em! :smoke:
Vegitto4 Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 ok y'all, click on this, i though of dbzman when i saw it!!!! [url]http://www.dbgt.com/images/humor/humor34.jpg[/url]
Dragonballzman Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 :laugh: :toothy: :bellylol: :D :blulaugh: :rotflmao:
Deedlit Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 I hope i can remember all the ones I like! I liked the one where Goku forgot how to go SSJ I liked the one w/Goku and the computer I liked the one where Goku was playing a video game:haha: I liked the one where Goku turned SSJ4 in front of Cell I liked the one where Android 17 was pretending to be dead I liked the one w/Trunks and King Cold I liked the Christmas one And I liked the farting ones. Those were so COOL!!!!!
k9* Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 :rotflmao: you forgot "you took orders from prince vegeta and furiza the whole of your adult life", still short and to the point is better :D more comics, more comics, more comics (j/k)
Syk3 Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I didn't get that last comic. Goku was talking about himself like it was not himself. That was your life? Was he trying to remind radditz of his life or sumtin? Come up with sum good ones, like the first ones. I kno, it must be hard to come up with i deas, but u hav made a lot of good ones so far.
Vegitto4 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Agreed, I think the one I powted was funny. regretfully I did not write that one. But i hope you make more dbzman!!
Dragonballzman Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 Here's one! It's [I]a blast from the past[/I]...If you know what I mean! ;) (For those of you who are a few brain cells short of a pair, check my first comic!)
Vegitto4 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 YES!!!! I WAS WAITING FOR A GOOD GOKOU STUPIDITY ONE!!!!:rotflmao:
Deedlit Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 hehehehe. Do another one! :haha: :haha: :haha:
wolf masteres Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love ur comics dbzman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Syk3 Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 There. That one was a lot better than the one b4 it
Dragonballzman Posted January 1, 2002 Author Posted January 1, 2002 Sory I haven't made any for such a long time, I had to stay round my grandmas house for a WEEK and it's a TECHNOLOGY-FREE-ZONE (NO PC, OR SKY TV) Also, I had to spend it with a my stupid little cousins (sp?)!! IT'S BEEN [B]HELL[/B] FOR ME!!! :bawl:
k9* Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 i would have gone into technology withdrawl, i have really young cousins 2, so no need to apologize :)
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 Dragonballzman, could you still make that A Christmas Carol comic with Vegeta as Scrooge and all that other stuff you said? Pulheeeeseee??????:D
gotenssj6_2002 Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 yo, Thats tight man. Keep making the comics
Syk3 Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Hey, itz been over a week. CHOP-CHOP!!! LOL, j/k...do hurry it a bit, k?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now