Dragonballzman Posted January 9, 2002 Author Posted January 9, 2002 Ohhhhhh mannn sorry guys, it's just school has really been hammering down on me these days! I'll try and think of summit good right now...Expect it done in around half an hour
Dragonballzman Posted January 9, 2002 Author Posted January 9, 2002 Wow, I think i'm in pretty good form tonight! It only took me a few mins to do this one!
Vegitto4 Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Its not bad, but the others surpass it in humor
Dragonballzman Posted January 9, 2002 Author Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]Are'nt you supposed to be at school [/B][/QUOTE] Just to let u know, England is 2 hours ahead of Otaku time, so it's 7:44pm right now. I don't stay at school THAT long! :laugh:
Vegitto4 Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 I forgot that you lived in England. Sorry. man, I am 6 hours from otaku time, and its like......1:45 PM central standard time right now
Deedlit Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 eh...it's Ok. The people in our family would also coment on things like that when they're reading.
Syk3 Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 Heh, so he's reading all the scripts at the same time? How do u find so many pics to make avatars out of.
k9* Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 ;) :p trashtalking a script-i can actually see vegeta doing that :D you're central standard time too vegitto4? lol, we're same time zone :D
kakkarot ssj4 Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 so ur not going to make anymore comics dbzman???
Dragonballzman Posted January 20, 2002 Author Posted January 20, 2002 Sorry guys, no. I've ran out of ideas :bawl: I'll probably carry on in a few moths, but right now, I've gone into into the avatar making buisness! (Like my new one I made myself? :p)
Cibo Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 No I hate it! I want the comics back again! P.S. I don't really hate it, I just want the comics back again. :)
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Wow, I think i'm in pretty good form tonight! It only took me a few mins to do this one! [/B][/QUOTE] That's good! That's real good! Make some more!With Vegeta doing this a lot in it to Bulma!:cussing: :angry2: Make it with Bulma and Vegeta fighting in it or something with Vegeta cussing. That would be funny!:laugh:
Vegitto4 Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B];) :p trashtalking a script-i can actually see vegeta doing that :D you're central standard time too vegitto4? lol, we're same time zone :D [/B][/QUOTE] well ah'll be!! damn that texas talk. oh well. but I will be waiting for a new comic DNZ Man. I would make av's, but I lack the necessary programs and funds to buy thosw programs. I NEED A JOB!!!!!
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B] well ah'll be!! damn that texas talk. oh well. but I will be waiting for a new comic DNZ Man. I would make av's, but I lack the necessary programs and funds to buy thosw programs. I NEED A JOB!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Woah, ppl! Do you guys live in Texas! Damn! Talk about a conicendience! I live in Houston!
Dragonballzman Posted January 21, 2002 Author Posted January 21, 2002 Ok, but I won't be able to it tonight. (I only have a few more mins on the net before I have to get off it)
k9* Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i] quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Vegitto4 well ah'll be!! damn that texas talk. oh well. but I will be waiting for a new comic DNZ Man. I would make av's, but I lack the necessary programs and funds to buy thosw programs. I NEED A JOB!!!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Woah, ppl! Do you guys live in Texas! Damn! Talk about a conicendience! I live in Houston! [/B][/QUOTE] actually, i'm a little farther north than that - try Iowa :D for me
Guest Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 more comics...must finish stupid goku...must see more idiot goku...those idiot goku comics are the best i do believe...and in goku's case...stupidity must be bliss...
kakkarot ssj4 Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 darn those comics were reall good... have u condidered making comics for a job... u could get some money off of it...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now