OtakuBoards

Who's your favorite anime girl?

anime lover

I would say Rei all the way! Hey that ryhmes. I'm a poet and I didn't know it. Here's a Ava of Rei I made. Forte stole it from me.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: and he didn't even give me credit for it in his sig or anything:mad: :mad: :mad:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]I would say Rei all the way! Hey that ryhmes. I'm a poet and I didn't know it. Here's a Ava of Rei I made. Forte stole it from me.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: and he didn't even give me credit for it in his sig or anything:mad: :mad: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey she's pretty cute. heh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime lover [/i]
[B]

Hey she's pretty cute. heh [/B][/QUOTE]

Cute? No she is hot! Did you see that ava?:naughty: :naughty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime lover [/i]
[B][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]

Cute? No she is hot! Did you see that ava?:naughty: :naughty: [/B][/QUOTe]

I know what you're thinking. naughty, naughty.
heh [/B][/QUOTE]

you bet! "everybody, everybody get your freak on!"

I'm 100% female and not afraid to admit who the hottest girls in anime are.

Usagi Tsukino :tasty:
Minako Aino :tasty:
Lina Inverse
Yohko Mano :tasty:
Chichi Son
Android 18( Juuchinga or something like that)
Makoto Kino
Rei Hino
Misato
Rei (the one w/ the blue hair)
Mimi Tachikawa
Miyako Inoue
Hikari Yagami
Relena Peacecraft
Serpento No Naga (slayers)
Ami Mizuno
Michiru
Setsuna
Birdie (SMoon)
Bura

and well, thats all I can think of presently ^.^;;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]hmmm, it is a tie between rei ayanami from eva, and leona from dominion tank police.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh I forgot about Leona. she is HOT!, too. :naughty: :naughty: But I would still pic Rei. She is REALLY HOT!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :love: Rei :love:

• 2 years later...
Guest keyblade master
I would have to say kagome or Sango. Infact now that I think about it ALMOST all anime chicks are hot I wonder why. Do you think its to attrack male viewers? But my answer to the thread would have to be Kagome.

Probably Chloe from Noir. I believe no other girl is like this one. Shes smart and cunning, but freaky and mysterious. She has a kinda dark purplelish hair color which kinda resembles Spikes in Cowboy Bebop with the purple on black look for her hair (even though i know Spikes is green on black). She also has in my opinion the best weapon of all...throwing knives. I always think that to be able to master the techniques of throwing knives is an incredible feat to accomplish. So yea...Chloe all the way.

One more thing i almost forgot....she has the freakest voice ive heard so far from a female anime character. Wish i knew a girl in person that had a voice like that.