Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would say Rei all the way! Hey that ryhmes. I'm a poet and I didn't know it. Here's a Ava of Rei I made. Forte stole it from me.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: and he didn't even give me credit for it in his sig or anything:mad: :mad: :mad:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]I would say Rei all the way! Hey that ryhmes. I'm a poet and I didn't know it. Here's a Ava of Rei I made. Forte stole it from me.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: and he didn't even give me credit for it in his sig or anything:mad: :mad: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey she's pretty cute. heh
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime lover [/i]
[B]

Hey she's pretty cute. heh [/B][/QUOTE]

Cute? No she is hot! Did you see that ava?:naughty: :naughty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]

Cute? No she is hot! Did you see that ava?:naughty: :naughty: [/B][/QUOT

I know what you're thinking. naughty, naughty.
heh
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime lover [/i]
[B][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]

Cute? No she is hot! Did you see that ava?:naughty: :naughty: [/B][/QUOTe]

I know what you're thinking. naughty, naughty.
heh [/B][/QUOTE]

you bet! "everybody, everybody get your freak on!"
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][b][color=indigo][size=1]
I suppose Sakura..[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

that's it? Well i "suppose":rolleyes: that's all i asked for.
Posted
I'm 100% female and not afraid to admit who the hottest girls in anime are.

Usagi Tsukino :tasty:
Minako Aino :tasty:
Lina Inverse
Yohko Mano :tasty:
Chichi Son
Android 18( Juuchinga or something like that)
Makoto Kino
Rei Hino
Misato
Rei (the one w/ the blue hair)
Mimi Tachikawa
Miyako Inoue
Hikari Yagami
Relena Peacecraft
Serpento No Naga (slayers)
Ami Mizuno
Michiru
Setsuna
Birdie (SMoon)
Bura

and well, thats all I can think of presently ^.^;;;
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Chun-Li I like a girl that can kick my ***
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]hmmm, it is a tie between rei ayanami from eva, and leona from dominion tank police.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh I forgot about Leona. she is HOT!, too. :naughty: :naughty: But I would still pic Rei. She is REALLY HOT!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :love: Rei :love:
Posted
Yeah, I'm a chic, but I can say who the cutest anime chic is. I'd have to say ASUKA is of course! She's so hilarious and she's a genius. And I also like Shampoo from Ranma 1/2. They are the bestest of the BEST!
  • 2 years later...
Guest keyblade master
Posted
I would have to say kagome or Sango. Infact now that I think about it ALMOST all anime chicks are hot I wonder why. Do you think its to attrack male viewers? But my answer to the thread would have to be Kagome.
Posted
I think Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo is [I]way[/I] hot :D :D :cool: . Besides, she shoots lasers out of her hands, has a sword made from energy, and she's like a ditzy warrior!! :love:
Posted
Probably Chloe from Noir. I believe no other girl is like this one. Shes smart and cunning, but freaky and mysterious. She has a kinda dark purplelish hair color which kinda resembles Spikes in Cowboy Bebop with the purple on black look for her hair (even though i know Spikes is green on black). She also has in my opinion the best weapon of all...throwing knives. I always think that to be able to master the techniques of throwing knives is an incredible feat to accomplish. So yea...Chloe all the way.

One more thing i almost forgot....she has the freakest voice ive heard so far from a female anime character. Wish i knew a girl in person that had a voice like that.
Posted
Guys, this thread is from [B][I]2001[/I][/B]. I think Queen Asuka would be embarrassed to see this even heh.

I'm closing it. Please, Keyblade Master (or whoever), don't bring back such old threads in the future.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...