OtakuBoards

The Legend of Zelda: Realm of Darkness

Desbreko

nothing's wrong with it... somthings wrong with us...:cross: makes sense in a crosseyed way... i just came back from being grounded into eternity... so i might be a little more dependable now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

siren watchs the ice drip off hers

siren: :therock: understated... i think i could dig a trench with this stuff...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=seagreen][size=1]Now if only the others would show up again...[/size][/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=indigo]Drake: Maybe it'll soften up if we boil some water and put it in that.

Siren: That's a good idea... We could make soup.

Drake: Okay, I'll get out the pot.

[I]Drake rumages around in his pack, until he finally pulls out a small, lightweight pot. He pours some water in it and puts it over the fire.[/I]

Drake: Anyone got anything else that'd go good in soup? Some kind of vegetable, perhaps?[/color]

[color=indigo]Drake: If they do, they can go eat some grass. Make it nice and hot!

Siren: Ummm...

Orion: I don't care.

Matt: Sure! Make it spicy!

Andry: Sure, why not.

Drake: Dang. I wanted to see someone eat grass...

All: :therock:

Drake: :freak:

Siren: [i]Anyway,[/i] The water's boiling. Someone chop up that meat.

[I]Drake and Siren chop up the meat and vegetables, and put them in the water to simmer.[/I][/color]

siren: *reaches into her pouch* this will take the taste buds off your tounge... but don't worry... i'll only use a bit..

drake: what is it?

siren: catus pepper.

drake: :eek: you're not puting that in our food are you?!?

siren: yes. relax it's only deadly when mixed with water and veggie oil

OOC: I feel like ending my character. I think I will have kizu find the way out of Dark world.
~~~~~~~~~~
Kizu: I sure am glad I stopped talking to myself

Bob: So am I, that was getting annoying

Kizu: Don't remind me, wait I don't know you, who are you.

Bob: I am your imaginary friend.

Kizu: Oh great, I think I will start talking to myself again

Bob: Ok, in that case bye *Bob disaprears*

Kizu: This is getting weird. First I talk to myself now I make an imaginary friend. Whats next?

Kizu 1: Yeah, I didn't like that bob character. I don't trust him

Kizu 2: I think we should find a way back to light world.

Kizu 1: Well there is the swamp

kizu 2: Good, home we come, I can see the hill already

Kizu 1: I think we should hurry, mmaybe we can get there before sunset.

[color=seagreen][size=1]Finding your way out of the Dark World is kind of impossible... It can't actually be done, without something like the Magic Mirror.[/color][/size]
[color=indigo]Drake: Water... and vegetable oil.....

Siren: Yeah... don't worry.

Drake: We're having soup... which has water in it..... And also has vegetables in it.....

[I]Drake stares at the pepper.[/I]

Drake: Water... and vegetable oil.....[/color]

[color=seagreen][size=1]NoodleZ, why'd you post a picture of Link? Do you want to join my RPG?..... PLEASE! THERE'S ONLY TWO OF US LEFT! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!!![/size][/color]
[color=indigo]Drake: Cure... Oh yeah! I had forgotten all about this!

[I]He gets out his small bottle or Red Potion, that he bought just before he left the Village of Outcasts.
He looks from the soup to the bottle, and back again.[/I]

Drake: Bring on the pain!

Siren: The pain from the soup being really hot, or the pain that you'll be in if this actually does poisen you?

Drake: Ummm..... Both! :tasty:[/color]

[color=crimson]Orion: Great... High quality cook we got here now?

[i]Orion's tail swayed back and forth, as he watched the soup boil[/i]

Orion: I was never really a soup type of person. Mind if I go rip some spines out and such? Get bloodied up and... Yes well. You get the picture.

[i]Drake opened his mouth and Orion cut him off by turning around, and went off into the forest. He looked around, and sniffed into the air.[/i]

Orion: *sniff, sniff* Hm... Goblin, smaller of the type. Round shield and a... sword. 1 mile away. Good, Good.

[i]Orion disappeared into the underbrush. A few minutes later the sounds of screaming, spines being ripped out, and the feast of a hunter were heard. Orion came back to the campsite with his teeth dripping with blood. He layed down in the grass on the edge of the campsite, his tail swaying back and forth. He had his eyes closed, but was alert at all times...[/i][/color]

[color=seagreen][size=1]YES!!! Back up to three!!![/size][/color]
[color=indigo]Drake: Would you like a napkin?

[I]Orion doesn't even open his eyes to answer.[/I]

Orion: Do you [I]have[/I] a napkin?

Drake: Ummmmm.....

Orion: :rolleyes:

Drake: Ummm... yeah... ummm... :D

Siren: *sigh* :rolleyes: The soup is done.[/color]

[color=crimson]Why dont you start a new sign up thread and get some new people in here....
---~---

Orion: Yawn....

[i]Orions tail stopped swaying, and only the occasional twitch of his eyes told them he was still awake....

Drake took a sip of the soup...[/i]

Drake: Hey... Not that bad.. *takes another sip*

Orion: zzzzzz.....Zzzz.... zzzzzz..... Soup.... ZzZ....zzzz....

Siren & Drake: o_o'....[/color]

[color=crimson][i]Orion slept peacefully, his tail slowly swaying in his sleep. His ears perked up sometime around midnight, and he got up slowly and glanced around.[/i]

Orion: I smell something.... something I dont like...

[i]Orion trotted off into the forest and dozens of red eyes stared at him.[/i]

Orion: Ogres... They can smell gil from a mile away...

[i]a dozen ogres jumped out of the forest, and Orion slid past two large clubs, and slid foreward, barely avoiding a falling axe. He skidded to a halt and brought his tail around, and ripped flesh out of the back of one of the ogres. It screamed and fell back holding it's back. Orion glanced back and saw several trolls, also greedy for money, come out of the underbrush.[/i]

Orion: Damned...

[i]Orion jumped out from the group, and let out a warning howl that echoed to the camp...[/i][/color]

[color=seagreen][size=1]Gil? Are you confusing Zelda with Final Fantasy, perhaps? Lol!
And I think I'll re-open the sign-up thread.[/size][/color]
[color=indigo][I]Drake sits bolt upright in his sleeping bag, as Orion howls.[/I]

Drake: $%&^$%@%&!!!!!

[I]He grabs a throwing knife and sends it through the throat of a ogre, 5 feet away.[/I]

Drake: What the $^&# happened!?!?!! When did these guys show up!?!

Siren: Less talk, more fighting!

Drake: Right!!!

[I]Drake unsheathes his short sword and grabs another throwing knife in his left hand.
Turning, he chops a troll's head clean off.[/I]

Drake: $#&*!!!!! I [I]LIKE[/I] this new sword!!!!!

Orion: Looting pays!!! ;)

Siren: Getting attacked by dozens of monsters doesn't!!!

[I]She throws a shuriken and hits an ogre right between the eyes.[/I]

Drake: OUCH! That's gotta hurt!!!

Siren: Are you always this cocky when you're fighting? :rolleyes:

Drake: It helps my confidence!

Orion: And if you get a knife in the back?

[I]Orion bashes an ogre with his tail, that was about to stab Drake in the back.[/I]

Drake: Then it's Game Over for me![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=seagreen][size=1]Gil? Are you confusing Zelda with Final Fantasy, perhaps? Lol!
And I think I'll re-open the sign-up thread.[/size][/color]
[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Haha... sorry bro, I Was kinda half asleep all day yesterday.... *grins slightly* I'll um, change that... ^_^'
---
[i]Orion looked around and opened his mouth and a small fireball erupted out of his mouth and hit an orge. Everyone stared at him, but Orion continued fighting...[/i][/color]

[color=seagreen][size=1]DANG! No one else is signing up! ..... Don't they realize what a cool RPG this is? Lol![/size][/color]
[color=indigo]Drake: DANG! Yet another reason not to piss off a behemoth!

[I]He stabs an ogre through the stomach, and as he's pulling out the blade he slashes around beside him, cutting another ogre in half.[/I]

Drake: Yet another reason not to piss [I]me[/I] off! :laugh:

Siren: The way you act, I'm surprised you're still alive...

Drake: I'm telling you, it actually works! If being cocky [I]didn't[/I] work, I [I]would[/I] be dead by now! I'm living proof! :laugh:

[I]Drake skewers two more ogres on his sword, brings his sword around, and tosses them into a troll.[/I][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Murdah [/i]
[B]Siren:... ack! heh, i never even liked him ne ways... [/B][/QUOTE]

A: that was NOT funny...

B:you triple posted

C: i'm gonna kick your fuc.kin troll sized ***!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

siren: who the HELL are you callin little one?!

drake: *cough, cough*

siren glances at him realizing he's dying

siren: *tilts head back* RARRRRRGHHH!!!

her eyes turn blood shot and she sheathes both of her swords in the troll's body

siren: *the red fading from her eyes* that is the best way to piss me off... never fuc.k with a fade...we're very cecptable(sp?) to blood wrath...

she rips the swords out twisting them horribly... she then turns and runs to drake

siren: sh.it... c'mon drake...

she reaches down and half carries half drags him out of the fight...setting him down aginst a tree she begins to rummage for potions in her bags

[color=seagreen][size=1]If you want to join, sign up in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=5431&perpage=15&pagenumber=1]Sign-Up[/URL] thread, don't just start posting!
And I've alerted the mods about your triple post![/size][/color]
[color=indigo]Siren: Orion! Hold them off for a bit!

[I]She drags Drake away from the fight and props his back up against a tree.[/I]

Drake: Please..... take.. the sword..... out.. of my..... gut!

[I]Siren pulls the sword out of Drakes stomach.[/I]

Siren: This isn't good... :(

Drake: Red.... Potion...... cloak....

[I]Drake faints from the severe pain.[/I]

Siren: Your Red Potion! Of course!

[I]She reaches into Drake cloak and finds the small bottle of Red Potion in a small pocket.[/I]

Siren: I don't know if this's going to be enough...

[I]She pours the Potion down Drake's throat, and he starts to wake up...[/I][/color]

[color=crimson][i]Oriion looked around, surrounded by Trolls and Ogres[/i]

Orion: Ok... I can handle this.

[i]Orion opened his mouth and a beam emitted out, and he spun around, the beam cutting through the group of Trolls and Ogres. They fell dead, only to be replaced by another circle of Trolls and Ogres.[/i]

Orion: .... Right.... Well. Um. I am a behemoth! FOR THE HONOR OF BEING A BEHEMOTH!

[i]Orion began to fight, dodging, slashing, getting hit, and jumping all over the place. A troll brought an axe down, Orion slid to the left, and an Ogre slashed his sword from the side. Orion opened his mouth and the beam hit the Ogre's head, and it blew to pieces. The bloodied, burnt flesh fell onto Orion. He turned to the Troll and realized they weren't paying attention to him anymore. They were frozen in fear, looking upward. Orion looked up and a giant Dragon was hovering overhead[/i]

Orion: Oh my lord... Why is it that Monday's are horrid for me...

[i]Orion stepped back, realizing the Dragon had caught the scent of Flesh and Fighting. Orion raised his head and Fired a Beam upwards, and a small burn mark was forever etched in the Dragon's skin. It yelled in pain, and Orion turned and ran. A wall of flames followed him, burning the trolls and ogres instantly. The wall of Flames sped up, right on the Tail of Orion.[/i]

Orion: WHOAAAAAAAAA...

[i]Orion came to the edge of a cliff and skidded to a halt. He turned around as the wall of flames came twards him. Suddenly the flame stopped as the Dragon took another large breathe, ready to torch Orion[/i]

Orion: Here goes nothing...

[i]Orion darted foreward, under the Dragon and back on the scorched path the Dragon had made. Orion skidded to a halt and his eyes Caught a glimpse of something he had never seen before. The Dragon had reared back and the flames had grown so hot that they were a blueish color. Orion had never seen Blue Flames come from a dragon before. He quickly Darted off and past Drake. He skidded to a halt and shook his head.[/i]

Orion: I have to keep that Dragon away from you guys!

Drake and Siren: DRAGON?!

[i]Orion sped off the other way and crossed the scroched path. He ran into the forest and heard exactly what he didnt want to hear. A blue wall of flames erupted past, and Orion jumped to the side, the heat burning some of his skin off. The open burn bled, but Orion continued on. He ran down the scorched path, looking left and right for some sort of River or something Fire Dragons dispise.

[b]I've got it.. if I can find a river I can drink the water and create a water beam.... That or find a hiding spot... or something... dammit...[/b]

Orion darted to the left, avoiding another wall of flames that sped past..... He found a small pond and drank from it. HE opened his mouth and a blue orb formed... He turned and fired the beam into the Dragons mouth, a beam of pure water. The dragon reared back as the flames in his mouth were put out. It flew away quickly, crying from the loss of it's fire breathe...[/i]

Orion: crying? The dragon was crying? Ok... DRAKE! I hope he's ok!

[i]Orion ran off down the several scortched paths and walked up to Drake and Siren...[/i][/color]

[color=seagreen][size=1]Being cocky was really working, until he showed up... I was having fun, too! :D[/size][/color]
[color=indigo][I]Drake starts to wake up, as the Potion starts working.[/I]

Drake: What.... happened? AGH!

[I]Drake cringes from the pain in his stomach, and his voice is hoarse.[/I]

Siren: Don't look at the wound! You'll go into shock!

[I]She gets some bandages out of her pack and bandages up the wound.[/I]

Siren: That'll help stop the bleeding...

Drake: I... can't see straight... What's... happening?

Siren: There was a dragon. Orion managed to--

Drake: DRAGON! *cough!*

[I]As Drake coughs, he spits out some blood.[/I]

Siren: Relax! Don't move!

Drake: Where... where is it!?

Siren: I think Orion--

Drake: My pack! *cough!*

Siren: What?

[I]Drake feels around for his pack, his vision to blurry to see much.[/I]

Drake: Dragonsbane juice!... Small vile... in my pack!...

Siren: WHAT!? You [I]carry[/I] some of that!?

[I]She grabs Drake's pack and looks through it, until she pulls out a small vile of purple liquid.[/I]

Drake: If it comes back... put some on a shuriken and throw it at it's throat.... The bugger won't know what hit it!

[I]Drake gives a weak smile.[/I]

Siren: That stuff's [i]way[/i] to poisonous to be carrying!

Drake: It might just save our lives..... My vision is starting to clear up a bit...

Siren: That Potion is really working... The bleeding has stopped.

Drake: But it doesn't do anything about the pain...

Siren: Stop talking and lay still... It'll help.

[I]Drake looks up at the sky, trying not to think about the pain.[/I]

[I]Drake wispers:[/I]

Drake: You were right...

[I]He falls into a dreamless sleep...[/I][/color]