OtakuBoards

What anime/manga character would you go out with?

punk alchemist

Guest reicheru-san13
[id most definitely go out with satoshi hiwatari from dn angel!!!!! hes kinda quiet, and mysterious...i like that....i especially like it when he is about to transform, and his eyes are blue and green...hehe..hes so hot...and if i couldnt get him, theres alwayz with!!!!!!!go with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Kibaluvr
As u guys see in my username, I would love to go out with KIBA from Naruto! He is energetic, cute,hot,and if I say everything it's gonna take forever! He just is soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot to me! :animeblus

Guest Snowflakes
welllll........as i, among others, am a completely into the whole hopeful thinking of having a relationship similar to those on anime/manga >sigh< i have a couple of preferences :animesmil

Numero Uno - Yuu or Kei from Marmalade Boy - go those people who know maramlade boy!!!! it was the first manga book i ever read!!! ;)

no. 2 - Haku from spirited away - if he was my age and slightly less of a [COLOR=White]river spirit[/COLOR] so that he could come visit me!!

no.3 - Suzu from peacemaker!!! oh baby! gotta love that white hair...

yeh! theres probably many more, but i hope that satisfies the question's hunger!!

onward, ever onward, those who love anime/manga charries!!! :animeswea

sakura

Guest sithdonut
[quote name='punk alchemist']personally, i prefer roy mustang from FMA. mmm...yum. how 'bout you? and i don't care if youre straight(which i am...), bi,gay or whatever, i'm all about free expression,baby![/quote]
i prefer kagome from inuyasha and i am straight.

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]sithdonut,
Welcome to Otakuboards! Because this is a conversation based board, post content and quality both have an emphasis placed on them. If your posts don't meet this quality in the future, they will be treated as spam.
You can easily improve the quality of your posts by using proper grammar and spelling, as well as explaining the reasoning behind your posts. In the future maybe you can explain [i]why[/i] you prefer Kagome from Inuyasha.
If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.
-Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

hmmm.. i am not sure.... maybe Spike from cowboy bebop....

or Kurama or hiei from yyh

or goku from sayuki....

or Haru from fruits basket..... porbably him he has a cute bad side.... not to mention he is the cutest thing ever

but then there is ed.. from FMA.. gosh this is really hard....

my final answer:

Haru

1.Ryoko :luv:
2.Ryoko :luv:
3.Ryoko :luv:
4.Ryoko :luv:
5.Ryoko :luv:
6.Noike :luv:
7.Noike :luv:
8.Noike :luv:
9.Ryoko :luv: :D

I must only remember waths in Tenchi Universe and in know why i want to go out with ryoko :animenose
With ryoko you can have lots of fun and some very romantic hours.
:luv:

Guest Inuyashachick13
I have a boyfriend, but there is no harm in wanting someone who isn't real!

K...I DONT KNOW WHETHER I WOULD PICK Ed from FMA,Inuyasha or Sesshomaru from INUYASHA,Hiei from YU YU HAKUSHO, Ash from POKEMON, or Bakura from YU-GI-OH! Of course, there is also Jaden from YU-GI-OH! GX too.... THIS IS TOO HARD!!! *sob* i can't choose........... o well......

check out my page on myotaku!!!

~Inuyashachick13~ :catgirl:

Due to the onslaught of messages with poor quality, I'm going to close this thread.
Please folks, remember to state your reasons instead of just posting lists. Quality is important, or in other words, use full sentences.

Thread Closed.

-Arvi