OtakuBoards

What anime/manga character would you go out with?

punk alchemist

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='RedSkyCoffee][size=1'] I would go out with Horo Horo from Shaman King ;) [/size][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I totally agree with you! XD I would also go out with Yoh Asakura, Tao Ren and Lyserg. Those guys are totally awesome and I less than sign three all of them. But, I'd either go out with Ren or Yoh because both of them are very serious when it comes to a strong sense of justice.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Guest marajade
ANIME:

Yomiko readman (R.O.D.)
Nancy Mukahari (R.O.D.)
Michelle chang (R.O.D. the TV)

Faye valentine (cowboy bebop)

notice anything i like busty girls :animeswea :D

ohhhh boy, I would have to pick Cloud Strife ( FFVII & Advent Children) man oh man is Cloud good lookin' besides his good looks hes got a great personality..I have played and almost beat Final Fantasy 7 until our playstation broke...and I have seen Advent Children! Cloud was really depressed in Advent Children. :animedepr

[CENTER][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=3][B]=_=[/B][/SIZE] Chocies, Choices...I would say[/COLOR] [COLOR=Indigo][B]Dark[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]from DNAngel: The Slyness, the skillfulness, the sexiness.... :animenose [/COLOR][/CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=Navy]or [/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple][B]Trunks[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]from DBZ/GT: ....what can I say....^_^ I'm attracted to dorks with muscles...*glomps trunks* :animesmil :animenose :animeswea [/COLOR][/CENTER]

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=1]The first character that came to mind was Sasuke from Naruto. I would never want to date him, mind you. He's far too emotionally wounded for my tastes. Though, I'd LOVE nothing more than to force him to watch some mediocre chick flick with me, and poke fun of him mercilessly throughout. (I'm a HUGE Sasuke fan. Really. I am.)

As for actual dating, maybe L from Death Note. He's just so insightful that it would be terribly interesting just to have a conversation with him. It would never work out, but it sure would be a fascinating experience.[/SIZE]

Guest Mythology
Come on ladies and guy's we've all hade are thoughts about it now tell me who it is

me my girl would be Kagura, and salior mars cause there smart, violent, sexy, and have minds of there own.

WOOOOOOOO!!!!
THATS HOT.

The more recent pages of this thread have degenerated to the point that I'm tempted to close it. But since there are always going to be similar topics floating around, we might as well salvage the current one...

Give reasons for your choices, even if it's just a sentence. That's all we ask, so long as said sentence doesn't consist entirely of exclamation points or smilies. Past this point, posts that contain just a list of names or the equivalent of "Me too!" will be deleted; try to keep that in mind. Thanks.

~Dagger~

[quote name='alchemist sage']I would date Kagome and the girl from full metal alchemist....i am not sure if here name is ren ren or something and the girls on NinjaJedi007 signature :tasty:[/quote]
Well, you're on the right track but I think Winry better. I like her because he's got that tough but loving personally and she probably put the with just about anything that said to her .Except I'm betting she did me over the head if she didn't like what I'm saying and I bet it would hurt he's got some pretty good muscles from working with machines another tough stuff . Anyhow she's got looks too. :animeblus :animesmil [SIZE=3]undefined[/SIZE][COLOR=Red]undefined[/COLOR]

[quote name='Lover of Miroku][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I would have to say Miroku. :love: I don't know what it is but I always go for the pervert. :catgirl: I have a bit of a temper so I don't know how long he would last in a relationship with me, Then again. :animeswea[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
MAN,its funny that you like Nuroekoo. 'cause I can't get Songo out of my head :animeshy: :animenose she's is perfect, But I'd like for even more if she put on about 25 -30 pounds . :faint: OH BOY :animenose :animenose :animeblus if he did all that I probably be worse then Nuroekoo!!![COLOR=Red]undefined[/COLOR][SIZE=4]undefined[/SIZE][FONT=Impact]undefined[/FONT]

i would totally go out with kyo :catgirl: i mean yeah most people say hes rude but hes not he just shows his affection in a different way! i mean the only reason hes mean to tohru is because he doesnt want her to know about his true form because he thinks if she knows about it she might not accept him anymore. anyway yeah i would go out with kyo hes sweet knows when to get pissed and needs to get away from kagura!

Argh! Too many guys to choose from but I'll try to narrow it down to the top 3:

1. Lord Sesshomaru. :luv: First of all, he's gorgeous! Duh! I want to get close enough just to feel that furry white thing that looks like a tail but no one really knows for sure if it is or not. I also have an obsession with guys that have blonde or silver hair like Zechs from Gundam Wing or Kakashi from Naruto. Second, his attitude appeals to me as well. He doesn't let the fact that he only has one arm slow him down or discourage him from fighting a powerful demon like Naruku. But then again, he's probably the most powerful demon of them all because no one can defeat him. Naruku has only survived thus far because he went into hiding and has used Rin as a decoy to escape one time. He also doesn't like to show any emotion, but when he does (like in the third movie), it completely blows me away because I'm not use to seeing him show any hint of emotion though his behavior/actions betray him at times. Rin is probably the best example. His treatment of Rin (the way he saves her and allows her to travel with him) and his attitude towards Inuyasha when it comes to helping and loving humans makes for an interesting contradiction. I love complex men!

2. Straight Cougar from SCryed. If you've read my fanfiction, then you probably won't be surprised by this choice. What can I say. This man sacrificed his life for the woman he loves though he knew she would never choose him over that stupid Ryuhou. Plus, I can't help but wonder how I would react if he pulled a similar stunt on me like he did on Mimoir in episode 2 on the cliff. :animeangr I probably kick him in the balls! Sorry, Cougar!

3. Kakashi from Naruto. Reminds me of my last boyfriend. I definitely fall for guys who don't like to show emotions and like to act all badass and strong. Unfortunately, like my ex, Kakashi is a total perv and doesn't like to be in a relationship for too long. It would be a hard relationship, but it would be worth the trouble if I can find out what he looks like without the mask. :animeblus

Guest Lancius83
I would have to say Tsunade from naruto she is mature, intelligent, and quit attractive not to mention she can kick some serious butt.

Remember folks, as I said in other threads, explain your posts and answers. If you have content in your posts, it makes it easier to discuss and this is a discussion forum. If the post quality degrades in this thread, I may have to close it.

ie.

BAD: I want to go out with NAruto!

BETTER: I want to go out with Naruto! I've always had a thing for blondes, and he is just sooo cute! I would try to get him to teach me Ninjutsu and all his weird Ninja powers! I think we would fit well together because we're both wild and spontanious.

-Arvi

definitly my lil phantom theif dark!! ahh* sighs* and also fai from tsubasa!! so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would also ( wow if i keep going imma be one hell of a player) i also likesasuke from naruto and isshin from juvenile orion and probably hakki or goku from saiyuki! and jin from samurai champloo! hes so sweet to fuu...wow i really Should stop........ :catgirl:

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm... let me think, there are too many XD
Pai, Kisshu, Shirogane, or Akasaka from Tokyo Mew Mew
Zoro or Sanji from One Piece
Usahara from Damekko Doubutsu XDD
Roberuto from Ueki no Housoku (of course, I'm too old for him :animeswea )

Hmm... I could probably think up more XDD