Desert Shadow Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [b]You click on the weirdest topics, y'know that?! Anyway, i jes' thought i'd show you Silly Bucket Boy. Really. He's a silly bucket boy. And that also happens to be his name. He also goes by Mr. Silly Bucket Boy. So call him whatever. But don't call him Whatever, or Mr. Whatever. Thats rude. Jes' click the lil attachment, and he'll say hi to you.[/b]
Treble Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Heh thats a funny pic but the way ya draw it looks tight! Hello Silly Bucket Boy!Nice Bucket!
Desert Shadow Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [b]Thanks. I didn't know they made Jedi Knight's cards...[/b]
Kuja Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nice pic... y isnt he holding a bunch of buckets?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nice pic... y isnt he holding a bunch of buckets?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Well he isn't Silly Buckets Boy, he's Silly Bucket Boy.. so he's only holding one! :D[/SIZE]
Desert Shadow Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Well he isn't Silly Buckets Boy, he's Silly Bucket Boy.. so he's only holding one! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]You have brilliant logic man. Brilliant.[/b]
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i] [B]You have brilliant logic man. Brilliant.[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Lol, logic is usually something I dont have.. it comes and goes from time to time.. its away more often tho :D[/SIZE]
Roxy89 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [color=indigo]Nice drawing! Me like silly bucket boy![/color] :D:p:D
BabyGirl Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [color=deeppink]Woo hoo! Silly Bucket! Desert Shadow...that is awesome, I must say *applause*.[/color]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Aww....Isn't that cuuttteee?!?!? heh heh[/COLOR] :D
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]Aww....Isn't that cuuttteee?!?!? heh heh[/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE] Ditto! :D I'm with ya....lol
Fish Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 awsome pic!!! i couldn't of done better myself!!! :D
Desert Shadow Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [b]Hey thanks... Eh, its odd. I didn't really post this to show off art. :p I jes' wanted to be funny. lol. Thanks fer the compliments though! :D I jes' drew it fer the silliness[/b] ;) :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now