Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]You click on the weirdest topics, y'know that?!

Anyway, i jes' thought i'd show you Silly Bucket Boy. Really. He's a silly bucket boy. And that also happens to be his name. He also goes by Mr. Silly Bucket Boy. So call him whatever. But don't call him Whatever, or Mr. Whatever. Thats rude.

Jes' click the lil attachment, and he'll say hi to you.[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nice pic... y isnt he holding a bunch of buckets?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well he isn't Silly Buckets Boy, he's Silly Bucket Boy.. so he's only holding one! :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Well he isn't Silly Buckets Boy, he's Silly Bucket Boy.. so he's only holding one! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]You have brilliant logic man. Brilliant.[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B]You have brilliant logic man. Brilliant.[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Lol, logic is usually something I dont have.. it comes and goes from time to time.. its away more often tho :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[b]Hey thanks... Eh, its odd. I didn't really post this to show off art. :p I jes' wanted to be funny. lol. Thanks fer the compliments though! :D I jes' drew it fer the silliness[/b] ;) :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...