Jump to content
OtakuBoards

computer art


Guest Voodookanaka

Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Ive done some computer art as part of my A level course, im going to put up the stages of it as part of a tutorial soon as I get publisher back.
(If anyone knows where I can find the original pic of this it would be greatly appreciated, I think its from one of the movie covers)
Posted
That's pretty good. No, That's really good. I don't have the original pic, but I'll go check somes sites.
Posted
That's a computer image?! I hav to say that the picture is amazing. Looks like you r as good on the comp as on paper. if you hav any more, i'd love to c 'em.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
II drew it in pen, scanned it and used psp to colour, Im going to put up a tutorial so Ill explain how I did it fully on that.
I finished the above pic here:
Posted
They look the same except the 2nd one is a lil. darker (the skin).
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
the second ones face has been fixed and skin tone changed, thats all.
twas psp6
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]the second ones face has been fixed and skin tone changed, thats all.
twas psp6 [/B][/QUOTE]
Wait, let me go back and c. Ah, yes...
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]Wow. Nice pic. What is psp? And how do so many people have those great editing programs like photoshop when it costs $600? How? It's not fair! [/B][/QUOTE]

psp is paintshop pro, which u can get free trials of from all over, photoshop is pretty easy to copy and so Is also easy to get hold of

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...