Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you were stranded on a deserted island....


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='vorboten']i cant belive any of you thought of the guy i would want with me, ed elric (or any other alcemist for that matter),ok maybe i will go with roy mustang cause he is much more my age :animenose any way... cause of his alchemey, he can make stuff out of the materials that the island provides us, food, shelter a boat, ect. yah i think i will go with roy cause he can make fire by snapping his fingers. that could be very handy.[/quote]

I go with Ed elric cuz he can use alchemey to make anything....like a steel home... :animesmil hm.....but as a guy...i need a woman with me too but thats the sacrifice i have to make to survive.... :animesigh
Posted
so if you want an alchemist then why dont you go with the teacher ms izumi (sp?) im dont think there are any other females at the point that i have seen up too in the series.
Posted
If I was sranded with one anime guy it'd be [COLOR=DarkRed]Gaara[/COLOR] from Naruto. :animeshy: because he's hot and also he can controll sand,and he has a bad boy attitude. :p He could leave me If he could get me off of his arm because I would have a hold on his hand the whole time. :animeswea
Posted
ROY! ROY! ROY! Who esle would I think of besides Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist! No one is hotter than this 29 year old Colonel Flame Alchemist! I love him! Love him Love him! Yeah, besides that, he has lots of handy skills. He can make fire and do general alchemy, which will come in hand. I saw this question and my mind went blank except for the words: Roy Mustang. Yep, difenatly Roy!
Posted
i would take Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist because he would be able to transmute trees and stuff into shelter. With his alchemey skills he would be pretty usefull, and because he is hot also; we would get along well; neither of us like getting called short! :catgirl:
Guest Heero yuy
Posted
Either Asuka Langley..
Cause, she looks so good in a Bikini...

I'm a pervert...I know.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=darkviolet]Oh excelent question.

I'd want to have Shippo from InuYasha.

Yes he can get really annoying at times, but he can transform into thing! So I'd see if he'd change into a boat or something.

IF you want to get everything a bit more PG-13 or higher I'd say Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi.

And if you want to talk items- how about the Pirate Ship from One Piece? I'd jsut kick everyone off and sail home![/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Probably Dilandau from Escaflowne because he's pretty strong and there would definately never be a dull moment around him considering he's psychotic and likes to play with fire! :catgirl: [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Guest Mizu no Youkai
Posted
I would bring Edo-kun. He could transmute things so we can survive. AND HE IS MY FAVORITE BISHOUNEN!
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]If I were stranded on a deserted island I'd most likely like to have Spike's Swordfish II, assuming that it comes with a full tank of fuel and a set of directions. Then I could just fly off the island and look cool doing it.[/COLOR]
Posted
Sesshomaru would get boring quick... he's too enigmatic to be an interesting person to hang out with.

Which character... a non-prosthetic Motoko Kusanagi, I guess. She's really deep so there'd be some interesting conversations, and she'd be a good person to rough house/spar with!
Posted
The Impulse Gundam, looking good.... :cool:

There's no use for a deserted island, I can already dash my way out of that place, unless your deserted island has allowed me to inbound the island life-long pleasures and girls, then it wont become deserted anymore. Using the Impulse of course

I'm wazy to cool to dash around see girls roaming around and I, the only guy of the isalnd provides instant protection. COOL HUH. :cool: :cool: :cool:
Posted
Kurumi beacause she could fend off the animals and help me build a boat to get off the friggin rock.(and the extra skin strength would prevent rust that most other hot robot chicks have when they encounter harsh weather increments)
Posted
To tell you the truth I'd like to have alot of anime guy with me, but if I could only pick one.
He would be Heyate, because he's so cute and he's a great guy and well he can fly and then we would have to be straned any more. And I just like he. :catgirl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...