OtakuBoards

If you were stranded on a deserted island....

Guest kuroinuyoukai

I would definitely take Uchiha Sasuke *smirks*

I am a huge fan of everything he's ever done, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be intimidated or shy of him. It'd be interesting to see how we'd get along, since we were both out for vengeance (well I definitely am!!)
Not to mention his adorable face..... *blinks* did i really write that on here??
And if there was no way we could get back, then we'd have to rebuild the Uchiha Clan on the island. The island would belong to the Uchiha Clan... (after being rebuilt...) Though I'd probably like to drag along Kenshin Himura in a younger form so that we'd have samurai blood in our Clan in the next few generations.

Why am I planning this???Oh right, because I love him.

:) This was an interesting question....
*sachiroUCHIHA*

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#9933ff]Okay I've watched more anime so I can decide to bring more people. Or just not get stuck with them at all.

I wouldn't mind being stuck with [B]Hunny[/B] from [B]Ouran Host Club[/B] first and foremost this character would be good to have because Hunny always comes with Mori Sempai and I have a mature not too fangirlish 2-demensional crush on Mori. So if Hunny was with me Mori would be with me. Tu capiche? Second Hunny is very good at karate and survival skills. This means that even though he'd complain about not having cake he'd be able to do something about it. Third and finally Hunny is filthy stinkin' rich so if he got lost there would most definately without a doubt be an all out search for him- which means that if I was with HUnny (and MOri) I'd be rescued quickly too. :animesmil

[B]Renyae [/B](can't remember how to spell it correctly) also from [B]Ouran Host Club [/B]is someone who I would not want to be stuck in a large office building with let alone a desert island. She's quite the hyper fan girl and even if she is rich and people would be looking for her they'd never find her since I'd've buried her in the sand hours after we got there. She'd be talking about how this scene would fit into such and such a manga or anime and how I fit this type of chracter then poof... I'd bury her in the sand and walk away.

[B]Gluttony[/B] from [B]Full Metal Alchemist[/B] is another character not to be stranded with. Mostly for the pure fact that the guy would eat you. Yes, that would probably end badly.

However [B]Maes Hughes[/B] also from [B]Full Metal Alchemist[/B] would be okay to be stuck with- provided that we both had pictures of our daughters. Shoot I bet we could go for months compairing our daughters and showing pictures and saying whose daughter is better and we'd never get tired of it. Then finally when we get bored we can FINALLY get off the ruddy island but I just don't know how.

And finally Col. Roy Mustang would at least be interesting. He could try to order me about then I could ask him if I looked like a dog of the military. And when we got really bored before we decide to stop arguing and figure out how to get off the island (probably by sending flares from his gloves after they dry off) I can say: Col. Mustang you are a can of spam and ask him about his mini skirt army til he cracks.[/color]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]I[/COLOR][/SIZE]f I was stranded on a deserted island with no chance of rescue, I'd take the Dragon balls with me and wish for immortality. Then I'd attempt to escape the island, because, you know, I don't have to worry about dying or anything. >.>[/COLOR][/SIZE]

If I was stranded on a deserted island, I would take...Tres from Trinity Blood with me! He'd probably gun down any tasty animal in sight! Plus I just wanna hug 'im!

Ma~aybe I'd take Haruhi Suzumiya for the heck of it. She's like me in a lot of ways, so I think we might get along. We'd probably talk about how boring some people are.

I'd also take Count D from Petshop of Horrors so that he could call some of his swimming animal friends to get us the heck off that island.

[quote name='JaredThaJa']Obviously the Worst Fictional characters Period to be stuck on an Island with Would Team Rocket, with their Anoying Motto.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA YEAH!! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!

Another reason for not having them with me, is because if we try to escape the island. We might just blow up or something in the middle of the ocean.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I think I'd prolly have to say.....

Tifa Lockeheart, she was technically in an anime, and she's like one of my favorite characters ever.... Plus she is fiiiiiiin

And we gotta have somethin ta do on those long borin nights... Edited by The_letter_L