Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you were stranded on a deserted island....


Recommended Posts

Posted
stranded with any anime character huh? that's a tough choice, but I think I'd have to go with Ayanami Rei. that way I don't have to apathetically languish and wait for death to claim me as I lay strnded on some desert island alone.

As for least wanted character to be stranded with, I'd have to go with Nabeshin. Nabeshin is so amazing that he'd find a way off of the island, which defeats the whole point of being stranded. which would result in a dilemmna of the head-exploding kind.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1 month later...
Posted
I would definately bring Pai from Tokyo Mew Mew with me XD He'd get me off the island anyways, seeing as he can fly and "teleport" XD Besides, he's shmexy! XD
Guest AnimeRules15421
Posted
Kagome Higurashi from InuYasha or Winry Rockbell from Full Metal Alchemist. Would be my pick.
Posted
i would take Kira from gundam seed soooo if he cries then ill make him feel better. if you now what i mean. any who i would also take kazuki from maburaho. lol i want his genes too or i would go wit Cloud
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]For me, it's a tie between Hiei and Gaara,

Hiei because it'd give me some time to break through his ice hardened heart :) PLus he's very resourceful and can live off the land easily.

Gaara...think about it, Island = sand, sand is what Gaara can control so yay. the downfall to that is he'd be tired all the time becasue he'd be using his chakra.

Sorry I [i]must[/i] add this:

[Quote]If you were a hot dog, and you were stranded on a deserted island...would ya eat yourself? I know I would...I'd smother myself in hot mustard and relish, I'd be so delicious.[/quote]

:animesmil friends [b]CAN[/b] brings good memories [/COLOR]
Posted
I would want to be with Dark from DNAngel if I was stranded.He`s a total hottie!! :catgirl:

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Chobits743, welcome to Otakuboards!
Please keep in mind when posting that post quality is emphasized at Otakuboards. This is a conversation-based board so make sure to include fodder for conversation.
If you would like to be stranded on a desert island with Dark, explain why. If you would like to go out on a date with one of the guys from Angel Sanctuary, try to explain your reasons. Simple actions like that can both extend the length of your post to a conversation length as well as raise the quality of each post to Otakuboards level. Thanks, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators. ;) -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]
Posted
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]If I was stranded on an island with any anime character...hmmm...toughie. Well...I would take Alucard from Hellsing. Of course If I took him I would have to bring along his coffin and resign myself to being a regular source of food for the vampire... I could also take Chrno from Chrno Crusade, or Aion for that matter. All of which are extremely hot, and Alucard would give me some major entertainment(destroying stuff). :animenose Your choice is a pretty good one too. :D
Alright...a character I would 'not' want to be stranded with. One with an extreme will to kill me or someone really annoying. :animesigh[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Alucard from Hellsing would be my choice. Why, you ask?

1. He could enter somebody's dream and tell them where we are so we would be saved.

2. He could turn into a bunch of bats, fly off the island, and get someone to save me.

3. Should he somehow be unable to do the above, he could turn me into a vampire before I die a slow and greuling death of starvation, mental insanity, or suicide (whichever comes first).

4. With all his amazing vampiric abilities and strength, I'm sure he'd find a way for us to survive.

5. He's Alucard. He's a vampire. Do I need any other reason?
Guest lillith
Posted
Hm, tough one this...there is so many. :animedepr however if i did have to choose one it would probably be either Yusuke (from Yu Yu Hakusho) because he seems to die alot and has a nice personality, if im going to die i want to atleast try to die happily. Or Sasori of The Red Sand(from Naruto) he could turn me into a pupet and i could swim or something...on the upside (if he refused that) i'd be able to meet a true master of puppets, and with that i could die a very very happy teenager :animesmil
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=DarkOrange][b][size=1]For some odd reason, I think I choose Hijigata-san from PeaceMaker Kurogane to be on the deserted island with. But when I mean Hijigata-san, I mean Hijigata-san and Souji. ^_^

The two are hardly inseparable, and because of my fan-girl/katana-obsessed state, I think it would be my slice of heaven. ^_^[/color][/size][/b]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hmmm...
I would bring any anime guy from naruto...
but if i had 2 choose it'd be Kakashi!
he's sooooo cool!
& I like enigmatic guys but im a little shy soo :animeshy:
& I wanna read icha icha paradise too! :animeblus
Posted
Hmm I recently changed my mind. Mohoro from mohormatic maiden. Beasause she could build us a nice house. She has a coll robo cat. And lastly she has a cute lil sis.
Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
ummm I think I might also take Vegeta from Dragonball Z. He's so cute when he's angry and I love his attitude problem...
Posted
i would rather get stranded with sakura kinomoto.. well, basically she can use her fly card to get us out of that island.. LOL
or maybe with genjo sanzo!! [the obsession!!] he's just too kawaii and of course if ever we will die ['coz of hunger], we will die together!! LOL
Posted
i will try my best not to go all fan-girlish on you people, but, i'd have to say the supreme kai!

1.he is cool looking,(he has a spiky white mohawk ^___^),

2. he is smart,

3.and he could just use his kai-kai (teleportation) to get us off of the island



^________^ *sighs*,supreme kai ! YAY!!!:D :D :animesmil :animesmil *sees everyone staring*:animeblus what are you staring at?!:animeangr :animeangr :animeangr








if i made a bad post, mods., please don't close the thread. i really need to work on my posting skills
Posted
Id have Vash from trigun with me i mean thinkaboutit he has alien powers and perfect gun shot aim. A monster or animal comes up automatic food. if a ship goes by he can shoot the pilot from afar and wed build a raft to get to it and take over the ship......thats awesome.
Posted
On a deserted island, I would take Hao from Shaman King. Food and shelter would not be a problem. His Spirit of Fire can change to a different element if needed, and Hao is strong even without his spirit. I mainly want Hao because he is an evil bishie with great hair, which is my major weakness in anime guys. I want him all to myself!:catgirl: And if we ever got back to civilization, I would be able to see how he decided to punish the moron who changed his name to Zeke. :smirk: :naughty:
Posted
I would have to take tasuki from fushigi yuugi because he is a bandit and knows ow to survive in those conditions. for the food, i'll just eat him because he looks soo good. hehe :catgirl:
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Metal Dragon
Posted
[COLOR=Red]I would say with Naruto because if we die there, atleast we'll die laughing...that is if he doesn't just ditch me there...[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=purple]i would take Gaara-sama with me. not just because he's so evil he's hot, but because he could take me away on some floating sand to some other island! and he could protect me![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=Delta][color=#656448][size=1]And with his trusty butler always tagging along, you get not one, but [b]two[/b] delicious companions.
[/size][/color][/QUOTE]Well said Delta. Well if yours truly was stranded I believe I'd pick either [i][b]Ichigo Kurosaki[/b][/i] from [color=darkred]Bleach[/color] [i]or [b]Abel Nightroad[/b] [/i]from [color=darkred]Trinity Blood[/color]. See I can't really pick between the two (or three if you count Cain). All have their qualities. Ichigo and Abel for humor and insanely fantastic fighting skills, and Cain Hargreaves (and his butler) for being flat out good looking. Such a hard decision....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...