OtakuBoards

Please help

SaiyanPrincessX

Well they don't use a certain style in Dragonballzgt. They just use mind training and fighting with the soul. Like that old dude from Karate kid. Except without the wax. :D

Yeah I don't really see any kung fu or tae kwon do in there. The closest 'martial art' form I can think of is shotoken, what ryu and ken use in Street Fighter, hehe. Altho if that is the case then capcom got it from DBZ, since DBZ was first. The Kamehameha and hadouken both have the same hand motion, dragon uppercut (shinryuken) is in the Hildegarn movie (13), and in the Janemba one (12) goku uses a very hurricane kicklike (no clue what the hell this is in Japanese, something long) against a bunch of fat Janembas. I'm sure there are more shotoken references ::shrugs::, people like vegeta and piccolo have their own weirdo style tho, and I'm speaking mainly about goku, gohan, krillin, and the other humans who use the ryu-ish style.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i]
[B]Yeah I don't really see any kung fu or tae kwon do in there. The closest 'martial art' form I can think of is shotoken, what ryu and ken use in Street Fighter, hehe. Altho if that is the case then capcom got it from DBZ, since DBZ was first. The Kamehameha and hadouken both have the same hand motion, dragon uppercut (shinryuken) is in the Hildegarn movie (13), and in the Janemba one (12) goku uses a very hurricane kicklike (no clue what the hell this is in Japanese, something long) against a bunch of fat Janembas. I'm sure there are more shotoken references ::shrugs::, people like vegeta and piccolo have their own weirdo style tho, and I'm speaking mainly about goku, gohan, krillin, and the other humans who use the ryu-ish style. [/B][/QUOTE]
Wow, that really sounded convincing. What? It really did!

they must have a ton of mediclorians(sp?). :D more than anakin. "the reading...it's off the chart. even master yoda doesn't even have this many." :laugh: [b]MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU[/b]

I agree with wot Kakkarott SSJ4 sed. all they do is the same punches and kicks for a bit and then change stance and just carry on agen. It doesn't sound that interestin but i'm sure that everyone will agree that the majority of fights rock!!!:)

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]I thought picture posts weren't allowed?
[/B][/QUOTE]
[*IMG*] [*/IMG*] do not work on otaku due to "rude banners". Those type of images come strait out, without having to click a link or anything. the ones we r talking about are alowed. There is no way that links will not be allowed, and the extensions are almost the same thing. This way, a topic, post, or member will be deleted without major chaos.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
:lecture: Prince Vegeta is right. There is really no specific type of martial arts in DBZ. It's mainly just kicks and punches that Akira Toriyama just threw in. But, he did do a hell of a good job with it!

:therock: what is she talking about... (Vegeta)

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PRINCE_VEGETA [/i]
[B]How many times do i have to say THEY DONT USE ANY ARTS U THINK IN REAL LIFE THEY CAN SHOOT FIRE BALLS OR KICK AS FAST OR PUNCH AS FAST IDIOTS THINK BOUT IT :mad: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]
They might not use an exact way of the arts, but everything comes from something. I bet it was based on a Japanese fighting style that influenced Akira on this amazing anime fighting. You think too literal, and don't use all caps.