Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Mizu no Youkai
Posted
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST! I LOVE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST I COULD WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER *Keeps going on and on*
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tokyoluvluv
Posted
It's all about the La Blue girl box set!
Posted
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta]Well this is hard...
I can't say InuYasha, cause i really don't...err..."appreciate" (yeah, let's use that!)
Kagome. Somehow, EVERYONE's suppose to love her, well, i just think she's plain annoying.Hey, truth had to be revealed!(Well, that's just my opinion)
X/1999 would probably be it; it just has so much explicit violence!
Also Cardcaptor Sakura, it's sooo cute, i would watch the Revelations dvd over and over again...touya!!...gomen..ne..
Oh, and i would never get tired of watching Fruits Basket!
It's so cute and fun-loving!
It's got everything from drama to comedy.
And maybe Chobits...if it weren't for the fact that all Yumi does is cry...and stalk.
Well that's it i guess...at least for now![/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='meka2003']Name an anime that you can watch over and over again and not get tired of[/quote]

I LOVE INUYASHA!!!!!! I have the first two seasons on DVD! I watch it over and over and over and over and ........................ :animestun :D
Posted
[quote name='Tokyoluvluv']It's all about the La Blue girl box set![/quote]You're so damn funny and you probably don't even know it! The box set is really good by the way... I don't own but friends do. One complaint is how cheesy the live action is, but I don't think the box set includes these (and quite thankfully), plus the box set says it has been modified in some way... bet it's still good.

Erm, but I wouldn't watch La Blue Girl over and over. Kite Uncensored, yes, simply because it really isn't an H-film (by the way when watching Kite I suggest watching the uncensored only as it only adds to the movie's overall feel).

As I mentioned LE and Wolf's Rain, but I think RahXephon gets on my list (100x better than NGE, which I didn't like at all but for some reason people compare it to NGE - a series it is absolutely nothing like).

The guy who did Voices of a Distant Star and later The Place Promised in Our Early Days is also damn amazing; I?ve seen Distant Star a few times and wouldn?t mind watching it again.
Posted
[SIZE=4]undefined[/SIZE][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]undefined[/COLOR] FULL METAL ALCHEMIST and INU YASHA Too! (i would watch DN Angel over and over again if i had the dvds') :catgirl: :cool: :D :p ;) :wave: :blah: :rotflmao:
Posted
[quote name='InuyashaWB']I LOVE INUYASHA!!!!!! I have the first two seasons on DVD! I watch it over and over and over and over and ........................ :animestun :D[/quote]

sweet, i have the 1st season box set...! ^^
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][color=purple][size=2]What is the one anime that you could watch over and over without tiring of it? I think I could watch FullMetal Alchemist, the DB trilogy and Yu-Gi-Oh! constantly and I won't get bored with it! What you guys think?
[/size][/color][/font]
Posted
Hey,
I think the one anime i could never tire of would probably be any of the Studio Ghibli Films they are sooo good. As for Series probably FMP, Wolfs Rain or Inuyasha

Keep smiling.
Posted
I'll never be bored of GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) because it has got to be the coolest and inspiring anime. Because::

1. Onizuka of course is a Racing Legend and how he teaches his students, in a physical way and it doesn't bore them, not because he threatened them once but because he knows them well.

2. :mad: I hate my teachers in real-life. I like Onizuka to be my teacher or maybe Mizuho from Onegai Sensei, she's beautiful, but in the case I won't be like Kei, marrying her, and keeping it a secret :D :cool: :D , but I'll dig it, coz' she's a heck of a girl, ahem, alien. Cute, smart and cuddly, but why am I talking about her.

3. Onizuka cares for his students, for example, Lesson 2, he broke a wall, gaping in Nanako's parent's hearts. Ha nice huh. I still don't know how many Episodes there are but I'll keep watching.... ADIOS :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

P.S.

I need help about the programming of my account, just PM and I'll send you the problems.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ThAnKs
Posted
[quote name='meka2003']Name an anime that you can watch over and over again and not get tired of[/quote]

I have many I could watch over and over, but I'll only name three.
And those three are Pretear, Cowboy Bebop, and Fruits Basket.
And the rest, well you'll just never know. :laugh:
Guest neko221
Posted
If I could watch any anime show over and over again, it would be like this:
1. .hack//SIGN (because Sora makes me laugh :D )
2. InuYasha (because InuYasha does some stupid things too often)
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! and/or Dragon Ball Z/GT

And there you have it ^_~
Guest Stafal-chan
Posted
[quote name='meka2003']Name an anime that you can watch over and over again and not get tired of[/quote]


Yo that would have to be InuYasha i still laugh at the same things i found hilarious the first time i saw it. it's really good but i also like alot of anime!
i'm very open to stuff but i love Wolfs Rain too!!!


SO my vote is : INUYASHA and WOLF'S RAIN!!!!!

but heyy theres alot out there sooo keep an open mind ^_^

[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Fooly Cooly, because no matter how many times I watch it, I still don't konw what the hell's going on... :animeswea [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]


HAHAHA YES I LOVE THAT : tresspassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again hahah thats the best!!!!! YAAAAAAY FOR RANDOM PEOPLE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA ^_^

oh yeah i like fooly cooly too but stragnely it makes sense to me sorta ina weird twisted way ...hmmm.... hahahaha ^_^

[color=#4B0082]Merged the double post. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]
Guest kai's girl 855
Posted
i would watch inuyasha over and over or forever i have a lot of i nuyasha movies i have inuyasha the movies 12and 3 :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :animeshy: :animeshy: :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animeblus :catgirl: :catgirl:
Guest sweetkitty709
Posted
Definitely InuYasha, but i would go over to my friend Jessi's house becasue she recorded all the ep. :animesmil :animesmil
Posted
I could watch Miyazaki's "Castle in the Sky" for quite a while. It's more than just a child's film after all.

Hm, I don't think I can watch a series of anime over and over and on to eternity. i would subconsciously memorize all the lines and scenes due to constant repetition and as a result grow weary of it. :animenose I could never do that! I love anime too much to grow weary of it!!!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...