OtakuBoards

Name an anime that you can watch over and over

meka2003

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kuroinuyoukai
[quote name='meka2003']Name an anime that you can watch over and over again and not get tired of it[/quote]

Definitely Inuyasha. I have recorded all the episodes so far off of CNetwork and before I came to college- I watched Inu for hours at a time.i love the characters and I can't seem to find anything else on Tv interesting! I can't watch Inu now but once a week! :animecry:

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Well although there isnt a certain anime that I can name that I would watch over and over again there are some things in almost any anime that I would want to watch again and again.

For example. Naruto, The main reason That I would want to watch these episodes over and over again is because the fighting. ALOT of the fighting in my opinion is very cool. Whats wierd is that as a matter of fact I am watching it again right now..

One Piece: I like to watch these aginan because I love the way luffy fights. With his whole rubberness behind him it just makes hims cool in my eyes. Everyone else who fights in it is just as important but I just..like his alot.

Bleach: I dont care who it is I cannot get enough of the sword fighting, soul slaying shinigamis! Seeing someonoe sword fight one second then change their sword into a long ..uh..Flaming blade for example is awesome!

I could go on ranting for hours..but I wouldent want to waste space and time.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Princess Mononoke I don't know why but I can watch it constantly I just love the whole story

Also I could watch One Piece, Inu yasha, Trigun and Kenshin.because I love the characters and the story I also have watched them over and over.
Sorry for the poor quality of my post I hope that no one minds :animeblus .

[b]meka2003:[/b] In the future, please keep in mind that OtakuBoards places a strong emphasis on post quality. The thread hasn't totally tanked or anything, so I'm not closing it.

Generally speaking, though, it's important for thread creators to set a good example, so that the topic generates a quality discussion rather than spam. In this case, that would entail asking people to explain why they can re-watch these anime over and over. Thanks in advance for remembering.

~Dagger~

[FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I would have to go with FLCL. For some reason I just don't become bored after watching the 6-episode series time after time. It's just something I can't explain thoroughly enough.

I will say, however, that the soundtrack may be a part of this reason.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Most anime gets boring after you watch it to many times. However, I've found that Evangelian is never boring no matter how may times I watch it. Eva is so deep and involving that everytime I watch it I find something new and that makes it interesting. That's one anime I don't think I'll ever get tired of.

[i]My Neighbor Totoro[/i] [b]never[/b] gets old for me. I have no [u]idea[/u] how many times I've watched it over the years, but it's been many. And it never fails to make me happy.

It's a great film--funny and sweet, without being sappy. I love it just as much now as I did when I was a lass. I could probably watch it once a month for the rest of my life and still never tire of it.

I watched fruits basket 3 times already and i can still watch it. It gives me a warm feeling and makes me feel to try my best.
Other than that gits:sac is another series i like to watch as well as its movie. I love the plot,and the evolving story, the philosophy behind and also the drawings are perfect. I like the way it makes my never-cartoon-watcher friends' faces turn into.. :) Whenever the movie ends they sit still thinking hard for some time with a conclusion that wow i don't want to watch any other anime for some time not to destroy this one's effect.

Guest Doomberg
[COLOR=DarkRed]Derald I totaly agree with you there I could watch flcl for yours its hard to explain only somthing derald and i Know[/COLOR]P.S.derald we could become great friends

Guest Heero yuy
Neon Genesis Evangelion.

[color=navy][size=1]In the future, it would be greatly appreciated if you explained your answer when responding to this type of thread. At the moment, your post is basically spam. We ask that, at the very least, you try to write a complete & coherent sentence. Thanks.

- Dagger[/size][/color]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I'm not sure if you mean series or movie, but I'm going to assume you mean series. I could probably watch Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Full Metal Panic over and over. They're so awesome. I like the way that they evenly distribute actual storyline and action sequences in these series. I think a good combination of those elements make any anime series fun to watch over and over again.[/COLOR]

Guest Doomberg
[QUOTE=Lord Naraku]If I had to pick an Anime that i could watch over and over again i would have a coin tose up between Gundam 08th MS Team and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Lord Naraku[/QUOTE]

you know now that I think about it Gundam 08 ms team is another anime I could watch over and over thanks for reminding me. :animesmil