OtakuBoards

Swords of Destiny[sign up]

9mm Avenger

[color=royalblue]This is based on the Manga comic i draw...So, this is based way back when, when Dragons(I have a unhealthy obsession with dragons)Roamed free. People live in Mountain villages, beacause the flat land is raomed by all sorts of frightening beats. Trolls, Giants...Goblins, Orcs. You name it, it's probobly there. Only a few journy down into the flatlands, in search of Gold. And a more precius treasure...The Sword of Destiny. It's powers will grant it's user controll over the World.

Name:

Bio:

Weapon:(swords, etc. No guns!)

Description:[/color]

[B]Name: [/B] Cid Highwind
[B]Age: [/B] 36
[B]Bio: [/B] Cid is a tough-talking, warm-hearted old pilot who hasn't forgotten his dreams. There's no better pilot by air or sea. He believes someday he'll fly top the ends of the universe. With his handmade spear and knowledge of machinery, he throws himself into any attack regardless of the danger.
[B]Weapons: [/B] Lances & Spears
[B]Description:[/B] Blue eyes, blone hair, Green cargo pants, Army boots, Blue Jacket & Golves.

[color=royalblue]Umm.....Sorry, but no planes, hence no pilots. Sorry.

My character(taken directly out of my manga comic):

Name:Akira

Weapon:Sword and Shield

Bio:Travells the world to find the 'Sword of Destiny' so he can bring his family back to life

Appearance:5'9, spiked blonde hair, yellow eyes, chainmail shirt, boarder shorts. [/color]

YES!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!! I'LL JOIN ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm willing to bet my unhealthy obsession of dragons is more unhealthily obsessed than yours... :p

hehehehe... Sorry. I'm hyper. :cross:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Leona Mikono

Weapon: Is trained in using a kali yuga, swords, daggers and has a perfect shot with bows&arrows, cross-bows, ETC.

Bio: Not much is known about her... She lives in a small village somewhere in the forests. Along with a group of lowerclass people who live in fear of the king, and hide from his soldiers in fear of being caught and forced into working in the barracks and such. She's very strong and loves to fight. Her parents are unknown and she lives on her own in the village. She is also wanted by the king for killing a number of his soldiers.

Description: Very pretty. Shoulderlength blonde hair; deep blue eyes, the color of the sea; lowcut, long-sleeved black shirt; black shorts; carries a sword on her back; has a chain mail chestplate.

Personality: Cautious, alert, stubborn, intelligent, loves to fight, has a rather short temper.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]No way your obsession is unhealtier than mine. But do you have a Pepsi addiction? Nahh. If my Manga ever gets published, you should buy it. It has Dragons galor.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes way it's unhealthier than yours!!!!!!! :D ;) :)

Pepsi addiction? NAH! I've got a root-beer addiction... hehehe.... :tasty:

Ooo... Dragons galore... Woah... *melts in happiness* Like I said. I love dragons!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Anyways.... When do we start this thing?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Yes way it's unhealthier than yours!!!!!!! :D ;) :)

Pepsi addiction? NAH! I've got a root-beer addiction... hehehe.... :tasty:

Ooo... Dragons galore... Woah... *melts in happiness* Like I said. I love dragons!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Anyways.... When do we start this thing? [/B][/QUOTE]

I like Coke!!! Not pepsi, Pssshhhh!

Like i said, lets start now.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

I like Coke!!! Not pepsi, Pssshhhh!

Like i said, lets start now. [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah. I think we should wait until we at least get 2 more people to join.

I've got a friend who's also obsessed with dragons and all that medevil (sp?) stuff. :D I guess I could see if he wants to join. But I'll have to wait for him to log on MSN and on otakuboards... If he's not on tonight, he'll be on tomorrow. :) I'll make sure to ask.

[color=crimson]Ken is always soon to follow...

Name: Ken

Race: Dwarf

Weapon: Holy Battle Axe. the axe's blade is 2 feet wide, adn is blessed with powers of magic...

Bio: Born in a Dwarven village, Ken is a expert craftsman... He is known around the world for his crafts, he makes great armors and weapons... he has a great many friends... He is a jolly dwarf is is often drunk at the Tavern.... He has crafted most of the armors for our adventurers here..... and some of the weapons... he is friends with all of them....

Description: A Very fine platemail armor he made himself is his armor, along with a round sheild... that he made himself... when not on a adventure he wears a tradtional dwarven outfit...
[/color]

Well, where there's a dwarf, there's gott be an elf.

Name: Craig

Race: Dwarf

Weapon: Anduril (has a seven star symbol inside a crescent moon and a rayed sun. By day it is empowered by fire, by night it is empowered by ice) and a long bow with a 60 arrow quiver.

Bio: Grew up in the elven villlage of Lorien, where he was the villages prized archer. His sword was crafted by the elven queen Galadriel, and it cannot be shattered. His kind live high in the trees, and are experts at camouflage. He is not to keen on Dwarfs though.

Description: Long silver hair and hazel eyes. He has a red and black tunic with a red cape.

ss trunks is tired... he just put himself as a dwarf!! haha!
``````````````````````````````````````
Name: siren kojia

Bio: was trained by shang warriors from the age of three...(shangs are trained to the use of almost every weapon and in hand to hand combat) she left the mountians two years ago, bonded to a dragon named kaii (small black dragon... likes to change size, ice dragon)and has traveled sense then

Weapons: (that she carries) falshion, 4 daggers, 4 shurrikens(throwing stars)and a long recurve bow

Description: black mid back length hair, black tanktop and a red thigh length overcoat, black pants, knee high boots

Too late to join? Sounds interesting and I'm one of those people that just LOVES dragons!!!!

Name: Serenity(sere) Tuscumbia

Bio: No one really knows anything about Sere. She always seems to show up at the strangest times and them disappears again, only to be seen again at yet another time. Was trained from a very early age to use a variety of weapons, but is most skillful at sword and hand to hand combat.

weapons:An exquisite silver sword that was crafted by her father to be used just for her. People say that no one else can hold the sword, lest they be burned greatly.

Description: Mid thigh silvery-white hair that she pulls up into a tightly braided ponytail. Silver tank top and long pants. Some sort of cloak and a sheath that holds her sword. Icy blue eyes and she seems to frown all the time.

o.O I am surprised no one is attempting this...I hope it is ok...unhealthy obsesion with dragons and medeivil times...*raises hand*

Name:Zack Mansfield

Weapons: is profecient/uses a Long Sword and is an expert with Bow and Arrow

Bio:Zack grew up in a secret village hidden in one of the many moutins in the world...his clan is a special clan ,that is relitivly small, in that they are Dragon Riders...upon comming to age each member must set out to catch and tame a dragon...Zack has just come of Age and so is setting out to find himself a Dragon.He wears a dark green/gold tunic, pants and cloak. He has Brown hair that goes down to the top of his back in a ponytail. His eyes are a grew-blue.

Sweeeet another Rpg!! hehehehe! methinks i am addicted:drunk:

Name: Liam
Race: Half Vampire half human (human dominant)
Weapons: Armageddons Blade (I love that sword!:D) White Sword*
*White sword is a spritual sword, ie can only be used on a spritual plane (my mind stuff like that)
Bio: Bitten by a vampire as a child, Liam has mastered the vampire in him and is able to use it for his will

this looks cool. Um, since this is a fantasy or whatever, can I be a sorceress since you allow dragons in this RPG?

Name: Kool
Bio: knows some martial arts, and is a sorceress. (wizard sounds better though. Either one is fine.)
Weapons: my powers, and a sword.
Description: tall, brown hair, wears a dark blue robe with black pants, and a cape.