OtakuBoards

What would YOU do for a Nintendo GameCube?

Desbreko

Awhile ago, [url]www.nintendogamecube.com[/url] had a contest where people would send in ideas about crazy things to do to get a GameCube. If one of your ideas were chosen, they'd send you to a Cube Club to perform your stunt.
I was wondering, if any of you don't already have a GameCube, what WOULD you do to get one?

Btw, I've attached a zip file with some pics of some of the stunts that won.

Yep. That one got 2nd place. What I wanna know, is whether she excepted or not.
Personally, I like the one of that guy juggling the NES, SNES and N64 while dressed as Mario and whistling the Mario theme. (You can't tell that he's whistling from the picture, but he is.)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]Yep. That one got 2nd place. What I wanna know, is whether she excepted or not.
Personally, I like the one of that guy juggling the NES, SNES and N64 while dressed as Mario and whistling the Mario theme. (You can't tell that he's whistling from the picture, but he is.) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Ok, here is the breakdown real fast.

The guy who shaved his head, and painted his head blue won first place dressing as a Pikmin. He put blue paint all over his body, and stuck a leaf on his head to simulate what they look like, LOL. He also had to eat a small container of assorted bugs. Yum~

The guy who proposed to his wife came in second. She DID accept :D yeah~ and I think that is what kept them in second place. Everyone loves a happy ending ^_^

Not THAT sure on the places after that, but there was also:

A guy who painted the GAMECUBE logo with his tongue, using assorted condements as paint.

The guy who juggled in fact, COULD NOT juggle worth anything, and he hardly whistled at all. . he sorta just tossed the systems in the air and tried to surpress laughter as they fell to the ground.

The last contestant dressed as a cat (I think) and ate a package of Spam, cat food, and one other ingredient into a jumbled mess. She got sick not even halfway through, and had to stop =/ Poor her. .

This was too awesome of a contest, and I wish I could have taken part in it. . though, who knows what ' I ' would have done. . :naughty:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I would kill Bill Gates for a GC...*everyone stares*Woops. :whoops:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I would kill Bill Gates anyway, for nothing :mad:

Hmm, what would I do... break both my legs by jumping from a really tall tree? Umm... *thinks* ... or.... can't think...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I'd just go and buy it :) *Same music as Sayiadude's* DUN DUN DUN!! [/B][/QUOTE]
WOW! You guys are [I]really[/I] creative! lol!

I think I'd let someone break my knees...

[I]Everyone starts running after jc with sledgehammers.[/I]

NO, NO, NO, I DIN'T MEAN IT!!!! [SIZE=4]CRUNCH!!![/SIZE] AAAAAEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heheheheheh... Seriously, I'd do pretty much anything, as long as it didn't hurt my hands. (Have to be able to hold on to the controller.)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]Yeah, I'm sure you would... But would you give me a GCN afterwards? [/B][/QUOTE]

err, .....um............ergh! ..................yeeeeennnnoooooo...............................errr, .................yes? *looks at jc with a mischeivous look*

Now that is eevvviiilllll............ very eeevvviiillll........... :devil: :devil: You have a mind of evilness............... nowI understand your sig......

I'd do no such thing as that, liam........... err....... *looks around*

[color=darkblue][b][size=1]Ok this topic is turning into a very sad topic.......O.o. If anyone wants there legs broken I'll do it free of charge.[/color][/b][/size]