OtakuBoards

Any supernatural encounters?

D. Dark

i saw this light in the sky i thought was a satalite stop, get brighter, than it zoomed accross the sky into the horizion. if those damn aliens to my picture......:mad:

[color=crimson]One time... i heard the door open.. and a gust of wind went thru the room... i ran to the door... and no one was there... no laughing... no nothing... and it wasnt windy outside... i closed the door... and i felt a gust go thru the room once again and out my opened window...[/color]

Well, I've seen a few during my time..........

One night I was awake in my bd, at about 1 o'clock. I turned around so I was looking up at the ceiling, and then the whole window went white............i looked at the window, and saw this angel walking across the front yard, bare feet, and a wing broken on its back...................
A few days later I saw it again, in exactly the same place, except this time it had two broken wings on its back................
I never saw it again after that..........

Once I've looked out the window, when I was watching late-night T.V, and I saw this big red flaming ball. I watched it as it came towards the window in the living-room in which I was sitting. It came through the front yard fence, and went over 2 trees. It came within about a metre close to the window, and I was getting fightened. I got up, and then it just dissapeared........
The next morning I went out the front, and the fence that it went through had all its paint crisped, and burned.And the 2 trees it went over, the only things left of them, was 1 stump, and 1 leaf. All the grass was cingged, and a track was left through the grass to where it had gone..........

a few years back me and a few of my friends went into this beat up old house, supposedly haunted, it was dark, and the air inside the house somehow smelt different, the place was also a lot hotter than it was outside, which was freezing cold, noone had been living in the house for years so why it was so hot inside is anyone's guess, even all the windows had been boarded up, anyway, we slowly walked around the bottom floor of the house when we began to hear weird noises, 2 of them, 1 was the sound of something banging upstairs, and the other was a sort of low childish scream, then we just heard a really big banging noise upstairs and my friends just did a runner out of the house, I remained and walked up the stairs, the place was completely trashed, old newspapers were littered, the bed was smashed, the wallpaper was peeling, and it had the most intense odour I had smelt in my entire life, smelled kind of like sour lemons, after seeing nothing I was about to make my way down the stairs when I suddenly heard the banging noise again coming from the room next to me, I stopped and looked into the room, nothing, and then, that low childish scream came again and I saw something white just floating in the middle of the room and disappearing a few seconds later, I don't know what I saw, I just walked back out of the house and said nothing of it....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]a few years back me and a few of my friends went into this beat up old house, supposedly haunted, it was dark, and the air inside the house somehow smelt different, the place was also a lot hotter than it was outside, which was freezing cold, noone had been living in the house for years so why it was so hot inside is anyone's guess, even all the windows had been boarded up, anyway, we slowly walked around the bottom floor of the house when we began to hear weird noises, 2 of them, 1 was the sound of something banging upstairs, and the other was a sort of low childish scream, then we just heard a really big banging noise upstairs and my friends just did a runner out of the house, I remained and walked up the stairs, the place was completely trashed, old newspapers were littered, the bed was smashed, the wallpaper was peeling, and it had the most intense odour I had smelt in my entire life, smelled kind of like sour lemons, after seeing nothing I was about to make my way down the stairs when I suddenly heard the banging noise again coming from the room next to me, I stopped and looked into the room, nothing, and then, that low childish scream came again and I saw something white just floating in the middle of the room and disappearing a few seconds later, I don't know what I saw, I just walked back out of the house and said nothing of it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

The heat thing.... that can be somewhat explained... supernaturally that is. Yes, the boy that points out time after time that God may not exist because there is no proof does believe in spirits. Even though I've yet to encounter one.... anyway!

A Spirit is said to use tremendous amouts of energy, which is why some modern technology can find them when the human eye cannot see them. Alot of people experience a cold chill right before they come in contact with a spirit or if a spirit is walking arond or teasing a person. A spirit itself would be considered extremelt warm.... and the air just around it would be warm as well. However, if one were to walk past you, you would fell a real quick chill of air.... basically the spirit walks through the air, absorbs the heat energy, leaving the air he has just passed through heatless, so thus it would be cold. I dunno if you felt any cold chills while in there, apart from being scared if you were, but that could be the explanation for why it was so warm in that house.

Another thing, why spirits are white or blueish in color. Typically that is. To become visible, they must want themselves to be visible. And it takes alot of their energy to do that. When you think of heat, what are the two hottest, or the two that have the most energy, types of heat? Why White and blue ofcourse. Thats why a spirit is typically seen in white or a blue color.

This isn't scientifically prooved, just a hypothesis that is backed up by alot of evidence of spirit studying. So what I said could be true and it could be false, take it how you want, just thought I'd explain.

As far as coming into contact with a spirit or anything supernatural, I can't say i have. Although I don't need to come in contact or see it to believe it. I've felt it. There is too much evidence to proove supernatural things like Aliens and Spirits do exist to not believe in it. And some of my most trusting friends, that would NEVER lie on a subject like this, have told me some things that leave me a full believer and I am.

well I used to live in a house that had three "ghosts". They were (well it seemed to be) a Father,mother and a small child. And every once and a while I would just see them looking at me or my parent(s). I walked into my room once and saw the boy. I was like 6 at the time so I went to get my mom, When we came back he was gone. They didn't make any noises or doing anything except appear and dissappear. It was super freaky.

For the idea of Supernature Beings. I believe there is other life in the universe. I mean why would God just make one planet with living lifeforms in the never ending Universe? I do believe maybe the goverment might know something about it and these "beings" are greatly smart. But they might just be thinking exactly what we are. Is there other life? As for ghosts and stuff even though I saw a few I believe that only few ghosts appear on earth or the living world because when you die you either go to Heaven or Hell. That is what I believe. You you don't go there you porbably have some "unfinished" business. As for any other things. just watch The X files and see what they think. :-D

eh, don't even get me started on this subject. i've seen so many spirits, both good & evil, that it's ridiculous.

i've also evoked plenty of deities, & participated in many things most people would deem "unexplainable"...

plus, my family's powers could be said to be supernatural... or at least preternatural...

o_0 ook. . you ppls are scary. At my school there are ghosts, one is of a soldier (the school was used as a military hospital, Downlands look it up if u don't believe me) back to the point, this soldier was filling up a jeep with a fuel canister, when it exploded and the fuel went onto him and setting him alight. He ran around screaming, bringing everyone to where the jeep was, the screams were still going on but the person lay there, smoking on the ground. The boarders at school still sometimes see, not hear, a flaming spirit running around at the front of Tyson manor. Spooky hey?

The school has heaps of ghosts, even a photo of one, well no-one can explain the person in the photo, just a blur with a cap on, and no-one near it not even the photographer, saw it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]. You you don't go there you porbably have some "unfinished" business. As for any other things. just watch The X files and see what they think. :-D [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, something like that was explained in the 6th sense....

my mum and dad once went to sleep with my brother when he was only a few months old, and I suddenly woke up, screamed my head off then fell back asleep (not remembering a thing, maybe cos i was only 5) my dad went to see if i was ok when my mum realised that my brother was suffocating cos they were accidentally choking him in their sleep... apparantly if i hadnt screamed he would have died....

Last year, my cousin and I was on our way home. It's dark, and he turn to the exit at 360 degree turn, we saw two whit shadow flowing in the air, and after that the car crash. Lucky, we're still alive, the smush like a soda can.

Couple months ago, when my family just move to a new house. I saw some kind of spirit flying around on the ceiling of my room. Weird, they're playing around wih me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
Another thing, why spirits are white or blueish in color. Typically that is. To become visible, they must want themselves to be visible. And it takes alot of their energy to do that. When you think of heat, what are the two hottest, or the two that have the most energy, types of heat? Why White and blue ofcourse. Thats why a spirit is typically seen in white or a blue color. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes but what youre saying is that the spirits are giving off heat, and white and blue hot hings are above 1000 celcius (not sure of the exact figure) which is why its a bad idea to touch anything that white hot, or a light bulb without the glass (you can stand near them cos they are very hot but dont give much heat out to their surroundings, and they are very small so they dont have much heat energy) basically what i mean is you say spirits use a lot of energy i.e. take it in, whereas to be white/blue because of their heat they have to give out lots of heat, so youd know if they were there if the air was warm, not cold.

Despite this argument, I have no set opinion on whether spirits exist or not.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

The heat thing.... that can be somewhat explained... supernaturally that is. Yes, the boy that points out time after time that God may not exist because there is no proof does believe in spirits. Even though I've yet to encounter one.... anyway!

A Spirit is said to use tremendous amouts of energy, which is why some modern technology can find them when the human eye cannot see them. Alot of people experience a cold chill right before they come in contact with a spirit or if a spirit is walking arond or teasing a person. A spirit itself would be considered extremelt warm.... and the air just around it would be warm as well. However, if one were to walk past you, you would fell a real quick chill of air.... basically the spirit walks through the air, absorbs the heat energy, leaving the air he has just passed through heatless, so thus it would be cold. I dunno if you felt any cold chills while in there, apart from being scared if you were, but that could be the explanation for why it was so warm in that house.

Another thing, why spirits are white or blueish in color. Typically that is. To become visible, they must want themselves to be visible. And it takes alot of their energy to do that. When you think of heat, what are the two hottest, or the two that have the most energy, types of heat? Why White and blue ofcourse. Thats why a spirit is typically seen in white or a blue color.

This isn't scientifically prooved, just a hypothesis that is backed up by alot of evidence of spirit studying. So what I said could be true and it could be false, take it how you want, just thought I'd explain.

As far as coming into contact with a spirit or anything supernatural, I can't say i have. Although I don't need to come in contact or see it to believe it. I've felt it. There is too much evidence to proove supernatural things like Aliens and Spirits do exist to not believe in it. And some of my most trusting friends, that would NEVER lie on a subject like this, have told me some things that leave me a full believer and I am. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a damn good and logical explanation if ever I saw one. Makes sense, which is the cool part. How about poltergeists? I saw this program where some guy was assulted by a ghost, and had this massive pain surge through his lower abdomen.
Do you think ghosts can move objects, and attack people physically?
I believe ghosts do exist, because I believe that there will always be "Unfinished buisness"...