OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: You are my source of strength...

Espa: You like my blood don't you?

Lupos: It tastes sweet to me...as opposed to others, which are thin and salty.

Espa: Is that it?

Lupos: No...lately I've been thinking of preserving your beauty and making you forever...

Espa: For the embrace?

Lupos: True...but there are dire consequences...

Espa: I'll have the hunger too...

Lupos: Which is why it's such a difficult decision.

Espa: Let's not worry about that now...where to?

Lupos: Driver...take us to East LA...

Butler: Yes sir...

Espa: What's there?

Lupos: Everything we are not...but what we used to be.

[i]As they cross the LA river...they look out the tinted windows and notice that the once clean streets are now littered...as they move deeper and deeper.[/i]

Espa: Looking for a quick meal?

Lupos: Yes...I can't keep constantly feeding off you...

Espa: *feels her neck* it is healing nicely.

Lupos: I'm going to show you something too...[/COLOR]

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Continues his research through his large library in the study*
Liam: *thinks* I must find that book, I know I found how to cancel our hunger, but where? Darn there are always let downs to eternal life.
*Pulls out a particulary dusty leather bound book*
Liam: Aha! what do we have here?

[COLOR=seagreen][i]The car stops, and Lupos and Espa get out and slowly walk down the streets. Espa looks behind her once, then continues.[/i]

Espa: Have you noticed our "shadow" yet?

Lupos: ......he's a potential dinner...

Espa: He's lusting for me....and it's making me sick to my stomach.

Lupos: Well, that's what you get for being so sexy.

Espa: Ooo now I feel really bad, bad Epsa. :smirk:

Lupos: Heh...[/COLOR]

*Liam smiles evily as he reads the potion that he had written many centuries before*
Liam: That should help Lupos and I, as well as Espa, if Lupos is going to do what I think he is.
*Liam chanted the spell, suddenly his whole glowed with a crimson aura*

Liam: There, that should aid us:demon:

*Liam pulls out his cell phone*

Liam: Lupos, I have the spell

[COLOR=darkblue][i]They stop. Lupos leads Espa into an alleyway and they stand still in the shadows.[/i]

Espa: I feel him...we were being followed...

Lupos: I'm not using you as bait this time.

Espa: Thank you...finally you know how to do your own dirty work.

Lupos: I have for the past 75 years...

Espa: So are you going to go after him or what?

Luops: We have all night...

Espa: I'm getting tired...and cold...

Lupos: After this...I'll take you home...I'll save story time for later when I give you a warm bath...

[i]Lupos jumps and climbs onto the roof of a thrift store and he waits as the helpless victim finally spots Espa and starts walking towards her. He jumps down and drop kicks the poor pervert. Trembling in fear, the mad faints.[/i]

Lupos: Pff...too easy...but is blood is somewhat appealing to me...

[i]Instead of using the icepick on his neck, he uses his enamels to bite deeply into his neck, without any regard for his life, he rips away the flesh and begins feasting.[/i]

Espa: Feast...my dear Lupos...I know your desperation...your longing need.

[i]She walks up to Lupos and strokes his hair as his skin grows pale and he reveals his true self, acting on instinct only, his mouth and face covered in bright red blood. He takes one last draw and regains himself.[/i]

Lupos: Sorry for getting carried away...

Espa: I understand...

Lupos: *Gets up and wipes blood away using his shirt*

Espa: It's not polite to wipe your mouth that way.

Lupos: I couldn't help myself...

[i]They get into the limo and tell the driver to take them home...[/i]

Espa: How about the M5?

Lupos: Liam can borrow that thing for a while...I like this...

Espa: And the butler...hes...afraid...

Lupos: Let him be afraid...it'll stir his blood a little more...

Espa: He is Liam's property.

Lupos: Heh, yeah...I'll return it to him tomorrow...

Espa: Hopefully not in a bodybag :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

*Liam puts down the cell*
Liam: No 'human' answer, not to worry, I placed the spell in a message on his cell. He must have lost control, hopefully not while feeding on espa.
*Noticing the time*
Liam: Hmmm, I must retire, the butler can let himself in tomorrow.

[color=crimson][i]It was quiet along the street... a homeless man sat in the street... the man looked up and thought he saw some movement in the alley... but he shrugged it off...

Orion stood in the alley looking left and right for a familiar car[/i]

Orion: He said he'd be around here...

[i]Orion walked out of hte alley and looked left and right...

No sign of Metal's car[/i]

Orion: ..... I knew he didnt know his way around these parts... Damn...

[i]Telepathically...[/i]

Orion: Where are you?

Metal: Lost... Just hold on i'll be there...

[i]Orion sighed[/i]

Orion: Oi.. i come here to... fe-

[i]Orion stopped in mid sentance noticing the homeless man[/i]

Orion: Fe.... fe.... Feel fine... get high... and he's late...

[i]The homeless man arched his eyebrow and then payed no heed[/i]

Orion: .......[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]They reach their house on the top of the LA hills...[/i]

Lupos: I must give my gratitude towards you sir...thank you for taking us home.

Butler: My pleasure.

Luops: *Looks at Espa sleeping* Shoot...I forgot my M5...mind if you stay here for the night? Err...day?

Butler: No problem...just need a place to sleep...

Lupos: I'll give you a room downstairs...*Picks up Espa* Must put her to bed...so make yourself at home.

[i]Lupos gets out of the car and goes behind the house. He makes a giant leap up to the 3rd story master bedroom and sets Espa down on the bed.[/i]

Lupos: *Checks cell phone and hears a strange incantation...* What is this?

Liam: It's a spell to cure a Vamprie's hunger...

Lupos: It's not working...

Liam: Magic doesn't seem to work nowadays...

Lupos: It was more prominent in the old days...back in the eastern country...I wonder why it doesn't work now.

Liam: Beats me...something about the air?

Lupos: It gets hot here...it's crazy...but I like the cold night air.

Liam: Yes, it might be the heat...or the auras of these people...theres so much...evil.

Lupos: True...I must take care of my Espa...

Liam: Of course, go ahead...

Lupos: I'll bring your butler back tomorrow...don't worry, I won't kill him. He's a good mad...

[i]Lupos hangs up and lays down with Espa. He looks at her neck and he notices the wound is gone.[/i]

Lupos: You won't have to go on living like this....you're a lovely woman...and I'd like to preserve your beauty if only I could.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Espa smiles quietly and gently caresses his chest.[/i]

Espa: Don't worry about that right now. Let your mind rest.

[i]Several hours later, Espa wakes up from her dreamless sleep and slowly walks downstairs to the kitchen. Pouring herself a glass of cold juice, she sips it while reviewing the newspapers...[/i]

Espa: *sigh* ....ooo....murder on 5th...what surprise...

Lupos: Anything interesting?

Espa: They found your leftovers from last night. :smirk:

Lupos: Figures. Have their been any calls?

Espa: No. Not yet. But I'll inform you if any of consequence come around.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]*Liam walks to his study somewhat disgruntled*

Liam: That spell, as all spells, do not work anymore. Like Lupos said, there is too much evil here. It worked while I was alone, but immediately dissapated when I left the room. The spell worked in the old country, but everyone was innocent then, and we vampires were expected to get the evil only. And in this world, everything is evil.

*Liam takes the old book and places it back onto the shelf*

Liam: I suppose we have to control the hunger the old-fashioned way[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: I'm going out for awhile.

Lupos: Is that wise?

Espa: I can protect myself.

Lupos: Very well. I won't worry then.

Espa: :rolleyes: Like hell you won't worry. Would you like to keep a mental tab on me so you ensure my safety?

Lupos: Alright! I won't worry.

Espa: Good. *heads out the door*

[i]Swinging her backpack on, Espa walks through the streets of downtown L.A. until she reaches Chinatown. Stopping at a small herb shop, she goes in and sits down on one of the chairs. Soon, an ancient chinese man greets her from the back room. She stands and returns his bow.[/i]

Fong: So..you come for your gift?

Espa: Yes. I could use it now.

Fong: Velly well, here you go.

[i]Reaching into his wide sleeves, he pulls out what looks like a simple metal pen. Pressing the top twice, he hands it to her.[/i]

Espa: It's perfect. I thank you Master Fong. *bows*

Fong: Come again soon! *bows*

[i]Espa puts the pen in her pocket, then walks outside again...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]*Liam watches all this in a small mirror in the back of the book*

Liam: So this book has more wonders than I expected.

*Liam Pulls out the mirror and places it in his pocket*

Liam: Well we soon shall see what this 'gift' is, but I better not tell Lupos, this pen must remain a secret, I do not want to lose the fragile trust Espa has in me.[/COLOR]

Man: Die hell spawn!

Matt: You humans will never learn.

A man rushes at Matt with a large machete. Matt simply dodges, grabs the man's head, and breaks his neck in an instant. An angry mob surrounding Matt hesitates to attack.

Voice: Matt....

Matt: Who knows my name?!

No answer from the crowd.

Matt: Who calls me by my name?!

The crowd parts, and a woman in a cloak approaches with her head down.

Voice: Matt....

Matt: *takes two steps back* I know that voice....

The woman lifts her head, revealing her aged face and expressions.

Matt: Mother!

Matt wakes up in a cold sweat. He looks around his large room, as if to make sure he wasn't still dreaming. He puts a hand on his head for support.

Matt: Hmf, another nightmare about mother.

He gets out of bed and goes to the darkened window, staring at nothing.

Matt: Evening, almost sundown. I should wake Craig, it's almost feeding time.

Matt gets dressed in baggy pants, a black t-shirt, and a long black leather overcoat. He heads downstairs to wake up Craig.

[size=1]A lonely boy walks the mean streets of LA. Night has fallen, and he walks past a bar, completely stern. A gang approches him.

Thunder: Yo, kid! Gimma ya monay!
Neil:.........
Eagle: Look, he so scared, tha foo' ain't even talkin!
Neil:............Fools...

Neil begins to walk off, at full height(6'. Just messured. :p), and into an alley way.

The gang looks at each other, and Eagle and Thunder run into the alley way.

~ALLEY WAY~
Eagle: Yo, man. Where's that punk at?
Thunder: Uhhh. Jeez, it's dark.

A loud thud is heard. Eagle turns around, to see Neil, holding up Thunder, and a 6'' dagger in his hands. Thunder's intestines lay on the ground. Eagle screams in horror, and trys to run away. In a flash, Neil grabs him by the neck, and sinks his large incisors deep into Eagle's neck. Neil completely drains the gang member, and throws him back. Eagle flies out, into the parked car that his friends were behind. Eagle goes completely through the car, and lands on his friends. Neil smirks evily, and wipes the blood from his mouth. A patroling cop runs down the alley way, and draws his gun.

Officer: FREEZE!
Neil: *looks at cop, face seeming to shin in moonlight.*..............
Officer: Put your hands on the ground!
Neil: .........................
Officer: NOW!

Neil dashes over, and slashes the officer with his enlongated claws(Black ones that come from fingertips( Lil sumthin vamps are rumored to have. Oh, well. :p), and rips his throat out. Neil runs down the street, very fast. He is soon across town, and in a warehouse. There are some teenagers messing around in the warehouse...[/size]
---------------
Thanx, Rico! :cross: :cross: :cross: :alcohol: :alcohol: :blulaugh:

[color=crimson]MUHAHAHA! I HAVE FOUND THE SMILEY MEANT FOR ME! :cussing: MUHAHAHA!
~~~~

[i]Orion sits in his apartment with the windows closely shut..... he sighs[/i]

Orion: What happened to Metal? He isnt responding to my calls....

[i]Time Passes...

Orion turns on the TV and watches the news... a number of murders have been occuring...

Orion watched as they told about a certain murder... which was his leftovers....

Time Passes....... [/i]

Orion: ....... I wonder if Metal is ok... I mean... he's been my best bud since... damn... i cant remember....[/color]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Closing her eyes Espa breathes deeply, inhaling the scents of Chinatown, then begins to walk home again...Soon, she notices that she is being followed. Quietly reaching into her pocket, she pulls out her pen and taps the top twice, turning it into a blade. Looking over her shoulder, she makes eye contact with the man stalking her.[/i]

Espa: May I help you?

NPC 1: Gimme your money.

Espa: I don't have any. Will cold steel in your chest do just as well?

[i]Moving with the speed of a cat, Espa swiftly brings the knife an inch from his chest and glares at him.[/i]

Espa: If I were you, I'd leave me alone.

NPC 1: Who the hell are you...?

Espa: Child of the Dawn.[/COLOR]

Ok, DK, but SWEEPY IS MINE! :toothy: <<~~~is Sweepy
--------------------
[size=1]Neil walked calmly in the warehouse, listening to the punks smoking their weed. He snuck up behind one of the punks playing on a iron shelf. He took out his dagger, and sliced the boy's hamstrings out. The boy fell, and(IF YOU FIND EXTREME GORE OFFENCIVE, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!) landed on a pipe protruding from the ground. His head got impaled, and his neck snapped when his body continued to fall.

The other kids screamed and ran for the door. Neil smirked and jumped down. He walked after the helpless children, and cornered them in a closet. He looked at them, and suddenly felt that horrible twinge of human feelings. He feel to his knees, and yelled in fear, in pain, and sorrow. The beast in him screamed in raged, and the child in him yelled in horror. He got up, and ran out...[/size]
-----------------------------
0.o Weird, yes. But cool!:blulaugh: :drunk: :drunk:

[COLOR=royalblue]*Liam watches the small mirror as Espa shows her blade*

Liam: Interesting. .

*Liam puts the mirror away when a crash sounds from the ground floor*

Liam: Stupid thieves :demon: How dare they intrude me, they must have seen the butler leave and assume I had aswell.

*Liam walks down the staircase to the ground floor to see two teenagers taking all the valuables they can find*

T1: Hey look! its that stupid rich kid!

T2: Hey! it is too! lets take him for ransom!

*Both thieves get up and walk towards Liam*

T2: Come here kiddy kiddy kiddy, time to come with us!

*Suddenly Liams eyes grow red*

Liam: :demon: you are mine!

T1: Wha. . .?

*Liam swoops down, fangs bared, and bites into the neck of the second thief*

T2: Aaaaargh!

*The thief is drained dry and the rest is of him suddenly drained away into Liam's fangs*

T1: No way kid, you k-keep away from m-me!

*The thief swings a coat rack, in a desperate attack to drive Liam away*

Liam: Ha! that will not stop me!

*Liam smashes the coatrack away with a single swipe. And the house is filled with the scream of a desperate vagabond. . *
[/COLOR]

Matt: I hate to wake him up, but I can't leave my blood brother alone while the sun is up. I must seek master Liam's teachings a different way for now.

Matt gets in a meditation position and consentrates until his mind throbbes. He attempts to establish a telepathic link with Liam, in hopes that he will show Craig and Matt the ways of controling their abilities and magic.

[COLOR=seagreen]Espa: Now, get lost or I'll jam this through your aorta. [*cough* *cough*, movie line....]

NPC 1: Agh! *runs off*

[i]With a click, her blade turned into a pen again. Stowing it away in her pocket, Espa continues her way home as the sun slowly begins to set...After a half hour, she pulls open the heavy door of the mansion and walks to the roof, where Lupos is watching the city...[/i]

Espa: I'm alive. Were you worried. ;)

Lupos: Heh, only a little. What did you get?

Espa: *pulls out pen* This.

Lupos: A silver pen?

Espa: Only on the outside. *pen turns into a blade again*

Lupos: Clever. Who gave it to you?

Espa: My uncle Fong. He had it made for me as a gift for the happiness I brought him as a child.

Lupos: What is your uncle like?

Epsa: I do not think he is fully human. He senses my emotions as easiily as I sense his. And I think that is why we love eachother so much.[/COLOR]

OOC: I'm a master now? :bellylaug ahem sorry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam: That feast shall last me awhile.

*Gets weird telepathic feeling in mind*

Liam: *thinks* Why do they always interupt me at meal time, I shall never know.

Matt: *thinks* Hey i cannot reach you physically tonight, so telepathically will have to do.

Liam:*thinks* I am busy at the moment, I have to clean up after my meal

*Liam looks down at the two sets of blood stained clothes in front of him*

Matt: Erm, meal, what do you mean meal?

Liam: Uninvited guests dropped in on me tonight and I demanded that they join me for a meal.

Matt: erm, well ok then

Liam: So if you'll excuse me I must wash up.

[color=crimson][i]Orion walks with his trenchcoat on to his friend Fong.... he walks int othe shop[/i]

Orion: Hey Fong...

Fong: Hello Orion... You want what you dropped off here?

Orion: Yes.... I dropped off my sword here for you too hold it for awhile so the cops dont find me with it... Can i have it back?

Fong: Yes...

[i]Fong walks to the back while Orion looks at all the herbs[/i]

Orion: Some of these i havent even heard of before...[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos Takes a good look at Espa and hugs her warmly. He notices her hightened aura.[/i]

Lupos: Looks like you got into some run-in while you were away.

Espa: I'm alright, aren't I?

Lupos: *Recalls* Yes, you are...

Espa: What is it?

Lupos: *Sigh* I know that you had a really pleasent past...but seeing you in your infancy and childhood, you weren't "loved" as one would think.

Espa: What do you mean?

Lupos: The first time I found you wasn't when I took you into my house as a young adult. I found you during your birth.

Espa: That can't be...I was raised by my uncle and my parents are away.

Lupos: That's a lie...

Espa: It can't be...my uncle told me...

Lupos: He told you so he could see you grow up to be a happy child.

[i]Lupos puts his hand on her forehead and conveys his thoughts..

"I killed your parents...not because of hunger, but because the way they were treating you. That alleyway I took you to two days ago. I wanted to show you how bad the conditions were when your parents mistreated you."

"How?"

"Things in the past should be kept in the past. But I'll just say this...your mother didn't want you around and wanted you out. And your dad? Well...in a way, he loved you a little too much."

"Oh my god..."[/i]

Espa: *Sits down on the bed* I never knew these things...but why don't I know? I was old enough to remember, but I can't.

Lupos: When your mother took you outside to be beaten and left to be picked up by strangers, I was overhead...and I dropped down to confront her.

Espa: And you...

Lupos: Yes...but you were better off with me, 75 years of experiences can gurantee that. You were in a terrible condition...the last beating that your mother did to you with such a hatred almost killed you. You lost a lot of blood...and I took you into my house and nurtured you as a Fledgling, but you had enough strength as to not take in the Hunger when you fed from me.

Espa: So your blood flows within me?

Lupos: True...which is why you can sense auras and which is why I sent you to your uncle after you recovered. He went through the same thing as a child. He fed off a sypathetic vampire in his darkest hour.

Espa: As I have you...and the history as I know it followed...

Lupos: Sorry for keeping it a secret to you.

Espa: I understand...

Lupos: I wanted to save you so you can lead a normal life.

Espa: That's not all of it is it?

Lupos: No...its your aura...you can't see it but others can. It remained constant all your life, never growing or shrinking...it had something special that to this day, I have never figured out what it is.

Espa: My uncle once called me "The Child of Dawn"

Lupos: Your uncle is much older than I am...he must know something about it...

Espa: It is nighttime...shall we go see him?

Lupos: Okay...this might be a little interesting...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The two drive through China town and stop near Fong's store. They get out and walk into his shop.[/i]

Orion: Who are you?

Lupos: This is Espa.

Orion: Why do you keep a human with you?

Espa: Am I non existant here?

Orion: I apoligize.

Fong: Welcome Espa. And Lupos. *bows*

Espa: *bows* Master Fong, we need to talk.

Fong: *sigh* You told her Lupos?

Lupos: Yes I did.

Fong: Very well. She was bound to find out someday...[/COLOR]