OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning: The sequence is quite long...and a little mature...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=blue][i]Lupos and Espa walk into their quarters and face each other.[/i]

Lupos: There are no disclamers to this...once you become a vampire...you'll live through my blood for a short time and I will have yours to take.

Espa: Please, don't hurt me...

Lupos: I wish I could gurantee that...

[i]Lupos closes his eyes and concentrates on each step involved...his skin turns pale and eyes turn dark red. Espa takes a few steps back and clasps her hands near her chest and neck in fear and anxiety.[/i]

Espa: Lupos?

Lupos: Relax...

[i]Lupos reverts back to his human features and holds both of Espa's hands. He leads her down to the bed slowly and sets her down. He kneels down beside her, never letting go of her hands.[/i]

Lupos: I promised to make this as painless and comfortable as possible...

Espa: What are you doing?

Lupos: Giving you some extra cushioning...

[i]Before Espa could speak, Lupos takes her hands and brings it up to his lips, kissing them gently, sending a tingling sensation through her arms and near her neck, working down her chest and into her stomach. She draws a gasp as she rests both of her palms on his cheeks.[/i]

Espa: This isn't part of the ritual is it?

Lupos: I've never done it before...I've done my share of study about it...just call it my own technique.

[i]Lupos looks into her eyes in what seemed like an eternity before he finally crouched up and leaned forward towards her face. He strokes her hair away from her eyes and leans even futher, their foreheads touching. They stare at each other again with only little light to see and little space to breathe, their inspirations and expirations take up speed as they lock in gaze. Lupos gets up and postions his hands on the bed, on each side of Espa's body. In turn, Espa slides her hands down towards his neck and pulls his body even closer towards hers.[/i]

Lupos: Adding your own techniques?

Espa: Most definintely...

[i]They never loose eye contact as Lupos' stiffened arms begin to relax and bend, lowering himself ever so slowly towards Espa. As their bodies touch, Espa lets out a sigh of pleasure as she tightens her grip on Lupos. He sets both of his legs on the bed, now fully hovering over Espa.[/i]

Lupos: Don't choke me...or I won't be able to embrace you...

Espa: Sorry...

Lupos: I meant like this...

[i]Lupos slides his hands closer to Espa's sides, beckoning her to arch forward. She does so, enabling Lupos to hug Espa tightly as he lightly collapes on her. He draws a sigh of relief and they lock in human embrace for a few minutes.[/i]

Espa: Are we just going to lay here like this?

Lupos: No, I was waiting for you...

[i]Espa runs her tounge over her lips and whispers "very well..." Lupos raises his head away from Espa in deep thought. She pulls him back to her, hard, placing her lips on his. She pulls back.[/i]

Espa: I was waiting for a long time for this to happen...

[i]Now, the worry and anxiety that was plastered onto Espa's face was now in Lupos' as his breathing became heavier and heavier. Espa only smiles as she pulls him back again sharing a deep kiss. Lupos' eyes once wide open in surprise began to relax and close as Espa's had been from the beginning of the act. Lupos now knew what she had in mind to prepare herself for the vampire's embrace. He let her have control for the moment.

Espa ran her hands through his back as she continued to osculate his lips with a passion matching that of Lupos' undying hunger for blood. She reached under his black shirt and pulled it up, exposing the cold air to his chest and stomach. Lupos sat up to remove his shirt for himself as Espa ran her hands through his chest. He lay back down again, this time, forcing his mouth upon hers, kissing her with a profound connection towards her as if they had done it in the past...[/i]

Lupos: My turn...

[i]Lupos kisses Espa's neck deeply, but never puncturing her skin, not just yet, he wanted this moment to last...Espa lets in a deep gasp and lets out a small cry of pleasure. Lupos intensifies his kissing by running his lips around her shoulders and neck even faster, using his nosferatu speed to the best of his abilites, but never going as fast as to make it uncomfortable. After a few more minutes, he stops and rests his head next to hers...heavily breathing and holding her tightly. Espa closes her eyes and hugs Lupos, moving close to his ear she whispers,[/i]

Espa: I love you...

[i]Lupos gets up and runs his hands through her face, tickling her lips and working her way down towards her neck, and down to her shoulders.[/i]

Lupos: I love you just the same way...

[i]He begins to pull down the straps of her nightgown, exposing the cold chamber air on her chest. Lupos sees her shivering and presses his body close against hers, giving her ample amounts of warmth and a sensation she never felt before.[/i]

Espa: Oh...Lupos...

[i]Espa arches her back, further pressing her chest against his, a mutual feeling of ecstasy overtook both of them as Espa let out a deafening scream heard even by Liam and his guests upstairs. It never bothered Lupos for one second as he saw her collapses on the bed, she closes her eyes, locked into a trance.

It was finally time...[/i]

Lupos: Espa, my sweet...please relax...

[i]Lupos rests his head on her bare chest, kissing and teasing her before finally working his way up towards her neck. He kissed it deeply, finding the necessary artery. He turns slightly pale and he exposes his sharp teeth hidden in his mouth. Espa holds Lupos as he punctures her skin slightly, letting the blood drip down onto the center of her chest. He seals his lips around her wound and presses his teeth deeper into her blood vessel, causing it to rupture and burst into his mouth filling him with the sweet warm taste. All the blood that Espa carried was now his for the taking. Espa grasped onto Lupos as hard as she could, feeling both intense pleasure and great pain at the same time.

Lupos did not dare let his lips move, swallowing her blood mouthful after mouthful entered his own body, almost more than he could handle at one time. As time passed by, the blood flowing out of her wound began to decrease, signifying her near death. But he wouldn?t let that happen.

Lupos drew in a few more sips of blood from her body before finally breaking the seal. He pinches her wound, letting her own blood clot together quickly.[/i]

Lupos: Espa, if you can hear me...I need you to drink from me, as if you were still that child oh so long ago.

[i]Espa only lets out a light-headed moan as Lupos takes his own ice pick from the table next to the bed and stabs his own self gracefully at the neck. He rests his wound on her mouth, letting the blood run around her lips, on her teeth, and on her tongue. She responded by sticking out her tongue to catch the droplets of bright red blood falling. Lupos finally rests his wound on her lips as she begins to feed on Lupos? own blood.[/i]

Lupos: That?s it...drink and grow strong.

[i]Few minutes pass and Espa regains her strength as her feeding intensifies and her hands begin to hug Lupos again, drawing him closer and deeper. Lupos remains calm through the entire act only feeling light headed and closing his eyes at times. A few hours pass as the sun rises. Espa pinches the broken flaps of skin with her lips and licks the wound shut. They both collapse on the blood stained bed, naked...and now, no longer was Espa a human, but a Nosferatu...with the blood of Lupos in her as it always has been.[/i]

[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: ....Lupos...

Lupos: ....how do you feel?

Espa: .....fine. For a vampire.

Lupos: Good.

[i]Stretching her tired muscles, Espa stood up, and pulled on her nightgown again.

Espa: .....I am a Nosferatu.

????: And the Triste witches will still seek you.

Espa: And I will be ready. :demon:[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos collapeses on the bed in complete exhaustion...[/i]

Lupos: It looks like my first embrace too a lot out of me.

Espa: Are you okay...

Lupos: Yes...It's just that I didn't expect your hunger to be that strong...

Espa: I'm not hungry right now...

Lupos: I need some time to recover...it's still day time...

[i]Lupos lays flat on the bed with his eyes closed. A tear drops from his shut eyes...[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Zack was watching Siren blush from Craig remark...and sat comtemplating it till he heard the scream from downstairs...his muscles tensed and did so even more as he felt Siren's hand on his shoulder[/I]

Zack:....

Siren:don't worry it is just Lupos embracing Espa as kin....

[I]Zack stared down the hall for a moment then went and leaned back against the wall thinking of a way to escape, as the night passed and the sun began to rise their was still no sign from the two...Zack was begining to nod off[/I]

Siren:your tired...rest...I will watch over you....

Zack:I am fine...

Liam:would anyone like breakfast?....I will have my butler cook something up for you Zack....

Zack:....I ate last night...and am not hungry yet...

[I]Zack was sitting on the ground now, wondering if he might have found a way to help...he stared down the hallway that led to the stairs but kept his back against a corner, out of instinct and because he knew he had an enemy here...Zack returned to watching Siren and figuring a way out[/I]

Zack:......

Siren:Zack you look exsausted...

Zack:I am fine.... I might be able to get your people to a safe place...

[I]Siren turned her back on Zack walking towards the dining area[/I]

Siren:and how is that Zack?.....

Siren:Zack?

[I]Siren turns around to see Zack asleep with his head against the wall[/I]

[COLOR=darkblue]Liam: *Sweatdrop*

Siren: So Espa's finally one of us.

Zack: Well, almost...

Liam: This makes things much easier for us...

Siren: We take to the high council tonight...

Liam: Exactly...the two should be resting comfortable right now...we shouldn't bother them for a while...

Craig: I'm bored...

Siren: Don't worry, we'll get plenty of excitement tonight...

Liam: In the meantime...make yourselves at home...

[/COLOR]

*Liam wanders around the house until he reaches a seemingly untouched and useen area of the house*

Liam: Bah, I need to find that potion. . .

*Rambles through the shelves until he comes upon a large bottle of a purple liquid which he separates into vials*

Liam: That should be enough for them. . .

*Leaves the area and returns to the group*

Liam: Siren the contents of this vial should protect you from the sunlight. I have more for Espa and Lupos

Siren: But we have always been susceptible to sunlight. .

Liam: Until now :demon: I will give it to them when they awake, then we will all be able to travel in day time.

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos rests on the bloodstained bed, exhausted from last night's embrace. It was much more difficult on him since now he is in dire need of blood. Espa rests sitting up, holding Lupos gently. She looks at her pale skin and feels the sharp hidden teeth in her mouth.[/i]

Espa: Lupos...

Lupos: What is it?

Espa: Now it's my turn to help you...

[i]Espa takes Lupos' ice pick and punctures her skin. She lets the blood run for a few seconds before turning his head and asking him to drink.[/i]

Lupos: I won't take too much...

[i]Lupos runs his tongue through her chest, wiping the blood away before he begins to sip from the wound. Espa looks at herself from a mirror across the room. Aside from her pale skin, she was still the same person she was before the embrace. Only much more stronger. [/i]

Espa: Thank you...

[i]Lupos feeds lightly to regain his strength and closes her wound. Sunset approaches and they prepare to meed with the Council of Nine again to decide the fate of his partner and lover, Espa.[/i]
[/COLOR]

[I]Zack sleeps peacefuly...more of need then of want. Zack wakes up to see Siren watching him[/I]

Zack:...how long did I sleep?

Siren:the sun is about to go down...

Zack:those two ccome up yet?

Siren:no

Zack: ok...I am starved

Siren: ok...Liam said that you are welcome to use his butler or the kitchen...

Zack:right...

[I]Zack stands up and walks into the dining room where he sees th others waiting fo Lupos and Espa[/I]

Craig:so it's awake...

Zack:...Liam I am starving...

Liam:my butler will make you some food...please take a seat

Zack:thanks Liam

[I]Zack sits down in a chair, Siren sits down next to him[/I]

Zack:soo...you guys come up with anything?...I have contacts almost anywhere...so I will give some help

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa stood up, dressed in her nightgown, and walked upstairs again. Lupos folwed close behind.[/i]

Craig: So...you are one of us now...

Espa: You could say that.

Lupos: You need to hunt.

Espa: ...I know....

Craig: There's always that human...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos puts on his coat and heads towards the door, his steps wobbling.[/i]

Espa: Are you going already?

Lupos: Better now than when I start going berserk...

Liam: Lupos needs blood.

Lupos: Yeah...coming Espa?

Espa: *Grabs her coat and ice pick* Sure thing.[/COLOR] :devil:

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The two drove away, compiments of the butler, and soon came back to East L.A. They get out and start walking the streets.[/i]

Lupos: I don't think this is going to be as easy as last time...

Espa: If you start going crazy, I'll let you know.

Lupos: Glad to know.

[i]Walking into a side alley, Espa comes up behind a teenage boy standing nearby...She slides up behind him and grabs him aroudnd the throat...[/i]

Espa: Scream and I'll snap your neck like a twig. :demon:[/COLOR]

OOC: I'll be gone for the weekend. And I've been busy latly.
----------------------------------
Neil muttered to himself as he drove along in the now late dusk.

Neil: Damn T's. I shouldn'ta just left them there!

Neil looks at the numbers bullet holes in the car, and at his scorched skin.

Neil: Those ****ers! If I ever see thme again I'll rip all their heads off and stick um on a pole of all to see and mock! I swear it! :flaming: :flaming:

Neil finally arove at Liam's manson, and jumped out of the car. He raced up the driveway, and jumped onto the porch. He oounds on the door, slpintering small pieces of it. The butler answers, and Neil pushes past him.

Neil: CRAIG?!

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa bares her fangs ans slashes through the boy's neck, and begins to drink his blood... Warmth flowing through her...giving her life... After several minutes, she breaks off and wipes her bloodstained mouth.[/i]

Lupos: Thanks a lot...

Espa: Of course. :smirk:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Espa pulls Lupos up close to her. The last drops of blood she held in her mouth. She kissed Lupos, giving him the sweet taste of her mouth and the salty taste of the young boy's blood.[/i]

Lupos: That felt good...

Espa: Your turn...

[i]Lupos grabs the kid and snaps his neck, causing the puncture in his skin to widen. He begins to feed with a passion, finally his body is coaxed back to life and he drops the kid on the ground and closes his eyes. Covered in blood, he screams out into the night sky.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen]Espa: Finished?

Lupos: Yeah, let's get back to Liam's.

Espa: Alright.

[i]The two walked back to Liam's and sat down in the living room.[/i]

Siren: How was it?

Espa: Fun. :devil:

Siren: That's quite a hellcat you transformed Lupos.

Lupos: Yeah, bad me. :smirk:

Zack: Great...another vampire to terroize me.

Espa: Naw, I won't do that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Liam: So now...I guess I'll have to contact the members of the Nine...excuse me...

[i]Liam walks upstairs into his private chambers.[/i]

Lupos: We'll be leaving soon...

Zack: All of us...

Lupos: Yes...but only Espa and I will enter the Council chamber.

Siren: Good luck...

Espa: I'm a vampire now, it shouldn't be that difficult...

Lupos: Don't be so sure about that...it's not that easy, even if you're a vampire...you're still being Hunted...

Zack: So the council might not want to acknowledge Espa because they don't want to get involved.

Siren: Hey, your cathcing on.

Espa: Oh...

Lupos: I'll talk my way through it...not to worry...

Espa: Oh, I worry...[/COLOR]

[I]Zack stares at Lupos[/I]

Zack:say boss...

Lupos:boss? just call me Lupos

Zack: ok, this council...they are like a faction of vampires or the faction?

Lupos:they are an organization that helps us survive...

Zack:ahh...and I doubt they will be happy a human knows about them...

Lupos:they proubably won't be...but your not the only human that knows...

Zack:.....

[I]Zack nods and quickly finishes his meal[/I]

Zack:well I am finished...

[I]Zack stands up from the table as the others do[/I]

[I]Zack follows the others out to the cars[/I]

Zack:I am going...I am nervous...but my curiosity is stronger...besides Lupos said only he and Espa are going in...so I should be fine...

[I]Zack climbs into the limo, Siren following him[/I]

Craig:Scared vermin?

Zack:hardly

[I]Zack absent mindly puts his arm over the back of the seat thus over Siren's shoulders[/I]

siren glares at him daring him to comment... craig raises his palms and says nothing...

zack: how long have you been a vampire

siren: *sigh* sense the dark ages... i was disguised as a boy and working for my shield i was put into the service of a knight named raife of stoneriver when i became a squire... he changed me...