OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos and Zack walk back into the master bedroom and being to look through the book.[/i]

Zack: So when does the vampire legacy start?

Lupos: During the dawn of the Seraphim Crusade...not really a legacy at the time...many of us were hunted down and slaughtered...not many nosferatu knew what was going on before the hunger hit and they were feeding mercilessly.

Zack: Must have been a tough time...

Lupos: They eventually figured it out and fled towards the mountains...

Zack: do you know what your older kinsmen looked like?

Lupos: We could only speculate...but they didn't not look human like we do today...

Zack: How about that suitcase...any clue?

Lupos: *Flips through the book towards the 18th century.*

Zack: *Points to a sketch in the book* There...

Lupos: The treasured item of the Tristae Witch colony...said to hold a certain item that they use to survive...other than that, we'll have to find out sooner or later...[/COLOR]

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue]Craig: ...........

Espa: *crosses arms*

[i]Lupos and Zack walk out of the bedroom, and downstairs. Epsa gestures after them.[/i]

Espa: Age before beauty.

Craig: As it should be. :smirk:

Espa: :rolleyes: Literalist.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Zack: Knowledge is a wonderful thing...

Lupos: *Flips to Vampire Tactics* Now this is the sh-t :demon:

Liam: Lupos...watch your tounge...

Siren: Lol...so whatCHA got?

Lupos: Our history...

Siren: ooo...

Lupos: Killing a Tristae Witch...

Liam: They come in packs so they're sorta easy to spot...but they look human so you never know.

Siren: No, but they have a distinction...most of them have no body hair by the age of 17...

Lupos: That's creepy...wait, how do you know?

Siren: I slept with one before...

Liam: Predictable...

Siren: Just so I could kill it...of course...

Zack: Exciting...

Siren: No it's embarassing...exposing my body like that...I'm never doing that again...

Lupos: SO...we first need to find their colony here...[/COLOR]

Zack:I can do it....

Lupos:what do you mean?

Zack:give me enough time and I can find anyone...esspecially people that hire me...

Lupos:and whats the price?

Zack:none, I am giving my hand for free...

Lupos: ok but we will also go from other methods...

Zack:understood but remeber I found you when not many others could have...Siren give me a hand?

Siren:sure....

Zack:I need to get some equipment from my house...I will be back in a while...

[I]Zack and Siren walk to his car[/I]

Zack:so you slept with a witch just to kill him?

Siren:yes...

Zack:HAHAH

Siren:whats so funny?

Zack:just that...

[I]Zack smiles at her[/I]

Siren:grrr

Zack:it's ok...we all do stupid things sometimes....

[I]Siren hits Zack on the arm and Zack merely smiles at her as they get into his car and head for his house[/I]

ooc: time to straightin somthing out... werewolves are killed by silver in th old ledgends vampires by crosses, stakes in the heart, and sunlight... i may be missing some but that's the basics...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

siren: why are we headed to your place?

zack:....

siren: zack?!

zack:...

siren: ZACK!!!

[COLOR=darkblue][i]During the car ride to Liam's house Lupos flips through his book...[/i]

Lupos: Tristae Witches, the Sarafan, Nemisis...these were all our opressors throughout history. All with the same purpose.

Liam: To eradicate the Vampire race...one could easily tell that the task is very much possible.

Lupos: Yes, it almost did happen long ago.

Liam: Lupos, Espa...this world is cursed...as long as the world is unbalanced, everyone here is doomed.

Lupos: The balance of the Circle of the Nine...

Espa: Don't you mean the Council of Nine?

Liam: No...They are only our wisened instructors and protectors, the original Circle of the Nine were long since eradicated by dark forces.

Espa: What happened to them?

Lupos: Murdered...

Liam: Their purpose was to look after the world and ensure its balance that no one lives or dies.

Lupos: Now that they're gone, we have to continue on without their help.

Liam: See Espa, our purpose is to "thin the human herd."

Lupos: That is why it is important that we not let the Tristae Witches rise up to power and take over the "wheel of destiny."

Espa: I don't believe in that stuff...

Lupos: Call it what you want, but our presence here is shared by two others. Humans, Nosferatu, and Opressor.

Liam: It's always been like this...with guardians to watch over our doings.

Lupos: But they no longer exist, so our bretheren must keep the balance now, since we are the oldest of the three.

Liam: Our mission is not to destroy the Tristae witches but cripple them long enough so that we may flourish and control the balance of the world.

Espa: Which, right now, would mean LA...

Liam: Yes...

Lupos: So we'll have to look into your library to know our enemy...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]*they arrive at Liam's house and head for the library*

Espa: You didn't say what gene splicing had to do with the body guards.

Liam: . . .

Espa: well?

Liam: they were originally humans who understood the unbalance of their kind, so they offered to help.

Espa: and you did what to them?

Liam: we took the genes of the human, vampire and tristae, took the key powerful elements of them and implanted them into the subjects. That is how the bodyguard squad came into play, they are normal when fighting humans, but when fighting Tristaes, they hold the upper hand.

Craig: quick fix if you as me. .

Liam: but I didn't :smirk: , it takes a normal vampire thousands of years to obtain that level, but because of our dwindling numbers, it was our only option.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: But since the practice of Embrace begain in the 1800's...it was easy going from then on...

Liam: Yeah, lucky you...

Espa: Wait...so now that I have Lupos' blood, that would mean that I would have the upperhand already?

Lupos: Exactly.

Espa: But then how did you come into existence, Lupos?

Liam: Both of our stories are very much unique, but follow the same path.

Lupos: Liam is older than I am...but his human self died at a young age.

Liam: Let me tell my story...I was once a boy born into a noble family. No one would ever know it, but I was murdered brutally and my body mercilessly dropped into a river. I was sweped downstream and I eventually ended up in the mountains, where a colony of vampires found my body and resurrected me by putting their own lifeblood in me. Oh that was so long ago...but Lupos had a similar past...

Lupos: From what I remember, I was more of a commoner in Spain during world war 1. I was 20 and I shall remain that age for the rest of my life. I was taking time off in my house when dark forces surrounded my house and murdered me brutally also. I was found by the nosferatu colony there...I was still alive and my blood still hot with anger for revenge. The Guardian of Death, one of the Council of the Nine there, embraced me...

Espa: Who are these dark forces you talk about?

Liam: We're not sure...but we believe that there is a 4th entity at present with us here in LA only...

Lupos: Normally, througout our history, there were only three and we were evenly balanced out.

Espa: DO you even know who they are though?

Lupos: Again, we're not sure...but somehow, we believe that they may be in alliance with the Tristae Witches...which is why we must look into their society as the live it today.

Liam: *Looks around his large library* The problem is...how to locate it...

[i]He finds his old text journal on Tristae witches and takes it off the shelf.[/i][/COLOR]

Zack:....we are heading to my place to get some equipment...

Siren:like what?

Zack:a few gadgets that will help me track down the witches...

[I]Zack walks into his house and removes a portion of one wall[/I]

Zack:you know those witches...they gave me something...or two things...one they figured I wouldn't know about...

Siren:what do you mean?

Zack:well first they implanted a bug type thing...not sure what all it does besides track me and others in and around my house...

Siren:so they know I am here?...

Zack:no...I am feeding it false data...surprised they havn't caught on yet...and last they left me with an emergancy button...

Siren:in case you needed help?

Zack:right...

Siren:but why are you getting it now?...your not?

Zack:no I am not going to activate it till I am ready...then it will serve to trace where they are at...

Siren:using there own tools against them?

Zack:right...I know the general area they are transmitting from...but with this I should be able to pin point it...here help me get the rest of the stuff...

[I]Zack takes the transmitter and pockets it, He gets his laptop...and his ussuall mission gear, headset, electric lockpics, hacking matierels, small tool kit...They head back to Liam's with little conversation passing between them...like usual...once at Liam's Zack goes into a side room and begins setting up his gear[/I]

Liam:...so your going to find the Tristie's by summoning them to you...

Zack:exactly...only about 3 should come...so be ready to handle them...the sun will be rising soon and I will need about a day to get everything set up...you guys should proubably rest...

Craig:how do we know you won't call them on us while we sleep?...

Zack:my word...and if you don't trust me so much one of you can stay and watch me...

[I]Zack turns to his gadgets and begins setting them up[/I]

From outside, everyone hears the squeal of tires. Soon, there is a pounding on the door. A figure bursts in, and heads straight for Craig.

Neil: Bout time I found you!
Craig: I thught I told you to stay out of my way.
Neil: Damn. Coulda sworn you were here chitchatting with a ****in human!

Craig hauls back, and hammers Neil in the face. Neil gets up, and spears Craig in the gut. They begin fightin and cussin.
----------------
W.B., and plus,........I'm still pissed.

*hears fighting downstairs*

Liam: idiots. . .:therock:

*looks at the journal*

Liam: here it is, this is the research stuff I used for the gene splicing. . .

*reads a bit and hands it to lupos*

Liam: that stuff shows the living habits, habitat and eating habits of the tristae witch.

Espa: you make them sound like animals :rolleyes:

Liam: and they're not?:demon:

Zack:...thats good...I would prefere you with me...hereh help me take this apart...

[I]Zack hands her the transmitter and a screw driver[/I]

Zack:but whatever you do...only take off the metal backing...

Siren:ok...uhh...how do i?...

[I]Zack laughs and shows her how to use the screwdriver on the screw...when they hear Neil come in and talk to Craig...Siren hears what he says but Zack stands up to see whats going on[/I]

Siren:Zack you shouldn't....

[I]Zack had already opened the door and walked out into the hall to see Neil and Craig fighting. Craig sends Neil flying across the room when they both see Zack[/I]

Neil:so you were talking to human scum...why have you let him live Craig?

Craig:because Lupos, Liam and Siren demand it...I am not the verman's friend...and if not for the others I would have already...

Zack:....

[I]Siren walks up behind Zack[/I]

Siren:Zack...

Neil:so human do you think just because the others defend you I will leave you be!?!....

Zack:my name is Zack...and I am not your food...

Neil:HAHA...all humans are my food...

Zack:for all your kinsmen talk of being good, and having a purpose...apparently some of your Kin are just as rotten and underbred as the thugs in the street...

Neil:are you calling me scum!?!?...I am Pure Blood you know!!

Zack:that apparently means nothing...seems your Pure Bloods Siren are no better then the worst of humanity...

Siren:...

[I]Zack shrugs and walks back into his workroom, He relfexivly puts his pistol and sword within easy reach, locks the door then turns back to work on the gadget[/I]

Neil walks into the workroom, face drawn in pure rage. Neil punches the doorframe, and splinters it. The remains fly out, and some slash Zack.

Neil: FOOL! YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!

Siren and Craig restrain Neil by interlocking their arms, and pull him off. Neil screamed and raged about sometimes advancing on Zack.

Zack:.........
Neil: YOU ****IN BASTARD! YOU HEAR ME?! YOU MAY HAVE THE GODDAMNED BLESSIN OF SIREN, BUT YOU WILL FALL BY MY HAND! YOU ****IN INSULT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, AND I SWEAR YOU WILL PAY!

With that Craig and Siren drag Neil into the other room, and try and calm him down.

Craig: JEEZ! I was freakin kiddin!
Neil: SHUT UP! I'M GONNA RIP [i]YOUR[/i] HEAD OFF TO IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO! NOW!
Siren: Just chill out! Zack doesn't quite know our ways. And plus, you're too hot-headed.
Neil: Just let me go! I swear I'll kill him before he can realize something's wrong!
Craig: *draws Neil's face closer and slugs him* You think you're the only one not happy with bein around him?!
Neil: *stands and draws modifyed 12 guage shotgun(the one from Syphon Filter)

Siren moves in between the two, and takes Neil's shotgun.

Siren: ENOUGH! CALM IT DOWN NOW!

[I]Siren grabs onto Neil as Zack walks out[/I]

Siren:Neil...if you lay one finger on Zack...I swear...

Craig:whats wrong?...in love with a human!?!

[I]Siren drops Neil, blushing slightly and turns on Craig[/I]

Zack:Siren enough....

Siren:...

Zack:I can defend myself...whats wrong Neil...don't like it when mere scum speaks the truth?...hmph....your no better then the worst of humanity...

Neil:DANM YOU!!!

[I]Zack grabs a cord next to him[/I]

Zack:go ahead Neil...shot me...but if you so much as make an adavnce toward me I will...

Neil:what will you do scum!!??...pull that cord...I am so afraid...

Zack:...you should be...a simple tug and sunlight will pour into the room...if I go I will take you with me...

Neil:grrrr

Zack:I would have already...if Siren was not here...and if I was not a guest...

Craig:come on Neil...lets go elsewhere...get you a drink or something...

[I]Craig picks Neil up and forces him to walk to another part of the house[/I]

Siren:Zack...

[I]Zack turns back to his gadgets...wiping the blood off his face...he looks down and relizes he had been scratched badly by one of the splinters[/I]

Siren:....

[I]Zack patches up the wound then looks over at Siren restraining herself[/I]

Zack:you know...if your hungry...you can feed...as long as I am still human and in one piece afterwards....

[I]Zack turns back to his machine and begins setting them up[/I]

Neil: ****in bastard. I woulda shot his *** if I hadn't cared about gloatin over his damned severed head!
Craig: Chill out. He'll get his one day.
Neil: That damned witch Siren. She'll get her's too!
Craig: Yeah. Much later.
Neil:.......
Craig: So. That your car out there?
Neil: Kinda. I jacked it downtown. Peh.
Craig: Why's it shot up?
Neil: Tristies. I ran um over, and didn't continue to kill um. Blew off all their heads with my shotgun. Wait! Where's my shotgun?!
Craig: Siren has it. Chill.
Neil: and Zack's by Siren. Heh. Be right back.
Craig: Oh, no you don't!

Craig grabs Neil by the ear, and pulls him towards the library.

Craig: *whispering* Now be quiet. I wanna hear what they sayin!
Neil: Fine...:blueshift:

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: What's going on down there?

Liam: Oh, nothing...

Espa: This is really interesting...I'm not really into genetics but this stuff is really useful.

Lupos: *Points at a section of DNA sequences* This is where human splits into Vampire or Tristae Witch...weird...

Liam: Yes, now I remember...the mutation happened during 560B.C. when the pillars mysteriously began to fall.

Espa: Pillars?

Lupos: Bacically where the Circle of the Nine reside...they meet there every single day, ensuring the safety of the pillars of the world. The balanced everything.

Liam: So when the pillars collapesd, great disasters happened...killing many people. To ensure the survival of the human race...the mutation happened, giving us superhuman abilities.

Lupos: But Vampries had the weaknesses...while the Tristae witches were gifted with retaining their human image and having no visible weakness.

Liam: But the Tristae witches never knew what happened...so they opressed us.

Lupos: But Vampries do serve a good purpose...the Circle of the Nine would have not created the dual genetic mutation for nothing.

Liam: And that purpose is to ensure the balance of the world...the balance of the three pieces of human survival. The host (human), Life (Tristae Witch), and Death (Vampire)...

Lupos: If Tristae witch have the upper hand...the Humans will over populate and corrupt the world...if the Vampries have the upper hand, we have the control of humanity or exctinction.

Espa: So the Tristae wiches are gaining the upper hand?

Lupos: Yes...and we have a way to undo the damage they have done.

Liam: oddly enough...remember that time when we could use black Arts back in the HomeLand?

Lupos: Yeah

Liam: I wonder why not here...I think there's something else here with us in LA...an extra 4th piece...but it's not recorded in any of the books I've read.

Espa: And that would be a lot..

Liam: Oh yeah...

Lupos: We don't know how the Tristae Witch was enstowed with the gift of life...or how they work their purpose...but we're about to find out...tonight...

Liam: Let's hope Zack knows how to use that machine..[/COLOR]

Neil: What......? We were....enginered?
Craig: ..................
Neil: This is ****in bull-crap!
Lupos: Hmm?

Neil bursts downstrairs, and walks back to Zack.

Neil: Where's my frickin shotgun, huma---.......Zack...?
Zack: Peh... Over there.....on tha table.

Neil collects his shotgun, and watches Zack as he works on his machine.

Neil: What the Hell is that thing, anyway?

[I]Zack looks up from Neil[/I]

Zack:are you all technologicaly imcompetent or what?...

Neil:....

Zack:actully dosn't surprise me you havn't seen this stuff...human blackmarket...most of it is advanced tracking equipment....jaming equipment...tracers...etc etc...and that thing their...

*Zack point to the gadget Siren just unscrewed*

Zack:that will get us what we want....

Neil:and that is?

Zack:the Tristie Witch colony...

[I]Siren hands Zack the "summmoner" and he looks at the wires inside...he snips a few and hooks them up to the tracker[/I]

Siren:what now?....this only took a few hours....

Zack:now we run test, counter test, reconfigure it about 10 times and then give it a go...

Siren:will it work?

Zack: proubably...

Siren: proubably?...

Zack:don't worry it will work...has any of my equipment failed before?...

Siren:y....

Zack:don't answer that...and remember my offer Siren...this should only take a few more hours...then we should all get some rest...

[I]Zack turns to the machine and begins performing Test[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: *reading* *looks up*

[i]From downstairs, sounds of more verbal and physical fighting begin.[/i]

Espa: *sigh* Excuse me please.

Lupos: Sure, go do some damage control.

Liam: And prevent any blood shed while you're at it.

Espa: *stands up* Sure.

[i]With infinite calm and grace, Espa glides downstairs and walks up to Craig and Neil, who are yelling again. Stepping betweein them, she slaps both across the face sharply.[/i]

Espa: SHUT THE HELL UP!!! :flaming:

Neil: Hey!

Espa: Now that I've got your attention...:demon: I'm sick of you two bitches arguing. You both show the intelligence of three year old humans. If you two don't sit down and shut up right now, I'm going to scream.

Craig: What does screaming have to do with anything?

Siren: Just do what she says.

Criag/Neil: *shrug* *sit down*

Espa: :demon: THANK YOU! *stalks away*[/COLOR]

Neil whips out his .45, and fires a shot. The bullet launches out, and puts a hole in the wall. Less than two inches away from espa's head.

Neil: Bitches, huh? *stands up and advances on the shockened Espa* I think you'd better reconsider who you're callin a fuc.kin bit.ch. Bit.ch.
Espa: I.......I
Neil: Thought so......

Neil pretended to turn back to sit, but he pivoted on his foot, and backhanded Espa's face. She went flying into the wall, and landed in a loud thud. Craig rushed up, and strted pulling Neil back.

Neil: C'mon bi.tch! WANNA GET IN MA AMNED FACE AGAIN?! HUH?! C'MON!
Craig: NEIL! KNOCK IT OFF!
Neil: LET GO OF ME NOW, OR I'M GONNA RIP YA SPINE OUT!

Neil elbowed Craig in the face, and dashed over to Espa. He picked her up by the throat, and slammed her into the wall again. He began to crush her neck, and choke the life out of her.

Neil: Get up in my face again, and I kill you...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Espa closed her eyes, then lashed out with her psychic energy, breaking Neil's hold on her. Facing him angrily, her eyes glowed red and her skin went pure white.[/i]

Espa: Don't try to boss me around Neil. I'm not scared of you.

Neil: You should be.

Espa: Go ahead and throw a tantrum, any coward can.

Neil: *tries to grab her throat*

Espa: *dodge* Move faster if you want to hurt me. :demon:

Siren: Just give it a rest.

Espa: Sure.[/COLOR]